We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 212 of 282 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Aww I was finally expecting a different sort of screenshot..
    Awwww What did you expect?
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

well that makes two of you, both RKs no less, im honestly impressed.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    well that makes two of you, both RKs no less, im honestly impressed.
    I agree with Tindalas and Anoir too. About Ricojepan: Until i dont watch a Screenshot doing FC, he is Innocent. I hate FC and Multiboxing , but i see Miltuboxing all days in moors, while ido not see FC if not is with Screenshot.
    Everything else: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.BLA BLA.BLA.

Salutes everybody.

I did actyally ask him, several days ago actyally, he said he heard it from Anvi who told me the same story day before I talked to Cal, and when I asked to see some screenshots he said he din't have any but will take them next time. So you see the problem? You tell me to ask someone, which I have done but they just say "I heard it from this guy" and when i go to that guy he either has heard it from "another guy" or has no proof.

Actyally I just too lazy to write a wall of text similar to yours and mention that Anvi's group was also a big part of the fight but we were in separate groups, I think they had about same numbers as us (I dont know, I did not ask, just overall quick counted the freeps surrounding us) and they provided the same amount into the fight as us for maybe good +5minutes atleast, then Anvi ranked from what I heard and they went to celebrate. So if you really think about it was my group of 9, Anvi's group of similar size, all the freep soloers who followed around against the creep raid. I'd say thats about even numbers for maybe half of the fight, till soloers and anvi's group died/left and it was us 9 against the creeps, which fair enough did last for a quite a while but in the end we still died.
    I only did send a tell to Rico and he started going all out defensive in OOC, I know that he fightclubs and if you don't want to believe it without screenshots so be it :P

That day I had the biggest fail raid ever, I have no idea what happened we had 15+ 3 healers loremaster SW etc. but there was just no dps/low dps and people already started running around like chickens when we entered the fight.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    That day I had the biggest fail raid ever, I have no idea what happened
    I wasn't there but it doesn't matter how much people you got if most of them are running, hitting its own target and slacking behind.

Make 2 good fellows, with plenty of heals and send the undergeared, no audacity, IGoOnMyOwn, notRATfollower players to the other 2.

It's not all about heals, those creeps need some debuffs, slows and CC.

Champs, first thing to do is charging to his healers and use the horn! That way the first 2 creeps on RAT will die in secs.

Healers, use your CDs at the beggining to save all your fellow, not at the end to save your own azz.

And in those laggy times, MORE RANGED DPS IS THE KEY!!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Multiboxers are not fightclubbers. Fightclubbers are cheaters. Cheaters get whats coming to them. They get death. Death is swift. Love is forever. Forever alone Tindalas. Stairs! Stair-hugging! Hugging keeps is not love. Creeps want love. Creep love has nice action. Action is best on thursday. Thursday is today. Love is now, tonight. Cya tonight. -- Poem by Asdaw. Thursday shal be the day Hisparta fell to its knees.
    Last edited by michaalle; Jul 18 2013 at 07:42 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000139dd2/signature.png]Asdaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    I only did send a tell to Rico and he started going all out defensive in OOC, I know that he fightclubs and if you don't want to believe it without screenshots so be it :P
    Every little bit of fair play is sacrificed on the altar of easy renown.Also, if your kinship does not try to protect you,who is gonna do so?

Whether we like it or not, Rico deals a lot of damage.As long as he brings easy renown to freepside, he will be welcomed from them.

I'd like to thank you and Cal,who (even if it is late now) "found out" that creepside was right abou FCing.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by michaalle View Post
    Multiboxers are not fightclubbers. Fightclubbers are cheaters. Cheaters get whats coming to them. They get death. Death is swift. Love is forever. Forever alone Tindalas. Stairs! Stair-hugging! Hugging keeps is not love. Creeps want love. Creep love has nice action. Action is best on thursday. Thursday is today. Love is now, tonight. Cya tonight. -- Poem by Asdaw. Thursday shal be the day Hisparta fell to its knees.
    Out of 5k+ posts.I think this is the most special post I've ever seen.
    I wish I could give you more than 1 reputation
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Every little bit of fair play is sacrificed on the altar of easy renown.Also, if your kinship does not try to protect you,who is gonna do so?

Whether we like it or not, Rico deals a lot of damage.As long as he brings easy renown to freepside, he will be welcomed from them.

I'd like to thank you and Cal,who (even if it is late now) "found out" that creepside was right abou FCing.
    He doesn't even do damage anymore.. wearing some ugly "tanking gear" to hug rating nowdays.. so cheap.

And let me get something straight, I'm not trying to protect anyone. The very same minute I get my hands on proof of this action happening he would be guilty to me as any other proven fightclubber.

Till then? Well, I'm still waiting for those names of people who apparently have this proof..

Oh and on the plus side, seems Turbine is finally interested in fixing Rank Farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    • Very lengthy discussions on Multi-Boxing (not a violation) and Rank Farming(appropriate actions).
    And on the note of that, if they do start banning people from fightclubbing/rank farming don't you think they would first look at proof instead of just rumours? But on the plus side, since they own the servers and everything they'll probably find the proof much faster then me ever will..

He doesn't even do damage anymore.. wearing some ugly "tanking gear" to hug rating nowdays.. so cheap
    xD I saw him a couple of days ago,having 19.5k morale (fully buffed). It's pathetic how people (freeps and creeps) defend their rating. Respect to Raori for not caring about his rating and diving us whenever possible. Probably the freep I adore more!!!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

<3 !!!

Thanks ASDAW!!!
    You reached my little elvish heart.

As a proof of the LOVE I feel for you, charming creatures of the Darkside, I will ask the raid leader to go dps so I can give you all the affect you deserve!

No more heals for the greedy freeps on Thursdays!
    Let's burn some wartabs!!!
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    <3 !!!

Thanks ASDAW!!!
    You reached my little elvish heart.

As a proof of the LOVE I feel for you, charming creatures of the Darkside, I will ask the raid leader to go dps so I can give you all the affect you deserve!

No more heals for the greedy freeps on Thursdays!
    Let's burn some wartabs!!!
    Yay!!!! Bring me to 0 rating

PS: If I see you healing,I'll bring my elvish minstrel,and I'll force her to slap you. ♥
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

I never said creeps were right about anything. I merely said I would not invite him back untill I'd get more info. I've been chatting with freeps and creeps to ask for information/their opinion, and I will most likely make a decision today or tomorrow. Screenies are still most welcome, if so many people 'seen' him FC, surely someone must have had the brains to press F11?

Oh yeh, hats off to 'Ambush Pali' for his raid 2 days ago, he seemed to show up everywhere when we didn't expect him to.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

[OOC] xxxxx: 'Funny how we have to log off, use safe road, PvE to avoid their camping but they can fend off a raid with minimal numbers and a keep. Their survivability is silly.'
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Oh yeh, hats off to 'Ambush Pali' for his raid 2 days ago, he seemed to show up everywhere when we didn't expect him to.
    Pali doesn't skimp on the scouting budget for his raids. Only the very best will do.

For those that want proof, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Waves paw! o/
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

I didn't want but...

Evil dwarf forced me to heal...
    Again!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnAndraia View Post
    What &&&& you FC'ing hugging freep come back after Helms deep but wait you wont be seen till Creeps are nurfed will you, and please don’t say you do not support FC'ers you’re the mother of one and the next time you tell some one that you wish i and my family die in RL of cancer i wil hunt u out, so come to ettens and die more cheater loving freep hugz & love to you
    Go home,you're drunk
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    [*]Very lengthy discussions on Multi-Boxing (not a violation) and Rank Farming(appropriate actions).
    I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Go home,you're drunk
    This is Laurelin Ettenmoors....drink moar. It gets you through.

[hic]
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

Quote Originally Posted by BaggyBaggyBaggy View Post
    This is Laurelin Ettenmoors....drink moar. It gets you through.

[hic]
    I don't like alcohol :P I prefer drinking hobbit blood
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I didn't want but...

Evil dwarf forced me to heal...
    Again!
    you see? freeps lie. No love in lies -- only cheaters. Blasphemers. Adulterers. So, therefore, i think its safe to say that Tindalas is a not allowed within 50 meters of a primary school, or a beach.

Those bunch of Anoir clones he's got working for him are mental. Best part of the evening was tip-toe'ing around the 15 vs 6 tagging whatever he had on RAT.

Need Invictus's 6 man groups back. Give a good 6 vs 6. They'll get too big-headed if you keep loosing to them with more numbers. Step up guys.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000139dd2/signature.png]Asdaw[/charsig]

Thank you for the heals, got some fun fights because of it. But freeps were boring so we took LUG and TA... Oh well.
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

Your highness,Calthoras,have you made your decision yet? :P
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Need Invictus's 6 man groups back.
    If you can get Invictus back I will log my defiler and will play with them to show freepies what creeps can do.
    I apologize, I healed when I told you I will dps, but freeps were already hugging GV when I logged and they needed my LOVE moar.

I'm going vacances tomorrow for a week so all of you have fun.

LOVE to creep side, KISS and HUGGS to ARACHNATEL (loving your skinny eight legs while missing Belzebub ones), NINIBURZ (most lovely defiler since Nerfy) and GWWHATEVER (I Love This Warggie Because He Is So Lovely).

In freep side all my respect for Cal, Grina, Cinnan and the MASTER RK Anoir (even when I play a RK there is no way to even consider doing what he is able to do) and all the EPIC 11 inch players.

PALINKIR you are the ONE, even when you zerg us you do with your own STYLE.

And HISPA you are the only one.

Missing my friend BERTRO, MESTA, CEDDY BEAR, BEO and the others.

LOVE also to captains blading brother me (always wise choice) and LM antistunning me (only choice if you want some heals) AND GUARDIANS DOING WORST JOB IN THE MOORS SINCE ALFIE THE GROTHUM HOBBIT.
    AGLORION (Best SW ever) TORIMLI, ETH and the others.

Also some /hug to KETTH, PINA and MORGO, because hatters gonna hate and you guys are the spice of the server.

Enjoy the summer all of you and come back!

Seriously guys all of you made my life easier and happier.

LotRO is not only a game.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Jul 19 2013 at 07:00 PM.

Page 212 of 282 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 222 262 ... LastLast