We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 185 of 282 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 7050
    Glitcho ignore them, leave that &&&& server and come to Snow

You dont need to FC here, is always good action for everyone

And gratz on R12 Glit, well done
    Last edited by Beolagar; Apr 12 2013 at 03:25 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001502c5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Gratz on r12? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He FC'd r12 to himself. Also Bellania aka Billthorn aka Derintho was Fightclubbing 12 freavers until they ran out of reknown of them.

Now where are those 12 freavers going?

Oh there they are.

They did this awhile until more creeps replied to me they would come and kill them. They mapped instantly.

Go away. I don't want to see those 2 ever again.
    Last edited by Lugbara; Apr 12 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Added image

folks, Bob Dylan says it all:

"Come mothers and fathers
    Throughout the land
    And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command
    Your old road is
    Rapidly agin'
    Please get out of the new one
    If you can't lend your hand
    For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
    The curse it is cast
    The slow one now
    Will later be fast
    As the present now
    Will later be past
    The order is
    Rapidly fadin'
    And the first one now
    Will later be last
    For the times they are a-changin'."

now, mr Zimmerman didnt exactly write this song to describe the current situation of our beloved sidegame in lotro, but whatever goes on in the moors, makes me stop and think for a while.

change is nothing but the true uncontrollable nature of things, its the engine of life on a higher level if you like. change can be constructive and destructive, but change is the only way of improvement.

in our game people who were there from the beginning can clearly see how pvmp got gradually destroyed and yes it makes me sad too, i worked 6 years for that 2k away from r10 and the other r9 toon, but hey, i had fun the whole time!

had fun in Uner raids, where everyone was still a noob and just to think about those pseudo raids makes me laugh now, i had immense fun with Erlo and later Connall and Bertro, too. i enjoyed small groups and solo fights, especially on burg.

but the situation changed again in such a drastic measure that it puts even the most faithful players to their limits. anywhere you go you see FCers, the Cheating Dragons didnt even kill a real creep i think, but it makes me wonder what they do on a pvp map then. Billthorn, Hamwil, Justhowyn, Silijana - do you call this fun? how empty must your real life be?

other things like multiboxing ruin the moors as well, but i dont want to spend a word on people who clearly have no friends and have to build some from pixels. those accounts will be sold anyway to other people who have never seen the daylight either.

so the question is, if we who want to have fun and still respect clean pvp, if we can adapt or rather go do other things. considering the pve content is not something that can keep me busy for a very long time, i often find myself going out for a beer or two or taking the missus out to have some great evenings.

coz times they are a-changin'

keep the fires burnin!

Quote Originally Posted by Illthrist View Post
    folks, Bob Dylan says it all:

"Come (nonsensical old folk &&&&) "!
    Jeez grandad, wth has some croning dead old hippy got to do with Lotro?? You have too many Wethers Orignals at Stonehenge or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    wth has some croning dead old hippy got to do with Lotro??
    Not only with LotRO.
    His songs has to do with life.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Beolagar View Post

You gotta be kidding me Beo.

If evereygone acts like you and leaves server because hey,its easier there........ I can understand bertro, evereyone was against him or flamming you, but your side not that much.

Anyway, I hope glitcho goes away, we don't want him here, FC'er, Lircel's wannabe CJ'er...and a largue etc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Jeez grandad, wth has some croning dead old hippy got to do with Lotro?? You have too many Wethers Orignals at Stonehenge or something?
    books, songs and poetry, but lets say culture in general is not for old people only, kiddo i like the stonehenge joke a lot but its WERTHER'S originals, as the sweets are named after the town of Werther in Westphalia. you need any input on Westphalia btw? just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Lircel's wannabe CJ'er...
    Well, no one CJ like Lircel, that's true.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

I refuse to admit that someone with even a little of common sense could mean this seriously, so... well... nice trolling there, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Interesting battles we had today, thanks to all evolved except the bunch of BA who made my work as healer a pain in diaz.
    I thought you wanted Memento Mori back! :O

Quote Originally Posted by maysione View Post
    heyas billthorn here :-)

i see you found me.. i will first of all say i have like 60k more to rank and the only thing i wanted with ettens was the ranks and some nice fights, now it's long time since i've seen any nice fights, i agree that sometimes the creeps is totally outnumbered against the freeps but i kinda think it have been like that the other way around aswell..
    i tell you guys the second i hit rank 10 i'm done with fc and ettens! and why do i fc? because there is almost no creeps around and those that is around is either in groups to gank or low rank's that i feel bad about killing, think about the action the last days, it's almost the worste action i ever seen in any kind of pvp, even on my friends css server is more action than in ettens, and generally this servers pvp, and lately it have been all about pve and buffs, i mean... its a pvp area why the heck go pve constantly? :-)

i agree FC is not the real way to get to rank but if its the only way pretty much because either you get ganked or all creeps are gone, i go for it, not because of the legendary items you get or the buff or what ever bounus there is in it, i do it ONLY for the emblem and title :-)
    Just for ze laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Illthrist View Post
    you need any input on Westphalia btw?
    We the Spanish remember Westphalia for giving name to the Peace treaties we signed with the Dutchs to finish one of the most stupid and expensive war Spain has ever had.

We the Spanish remember Westphalia for giving name to the Peace treaties we signed with the Dutchs to finish one of the most stupid and expensive war Spain has ever had.
    please name a war that wasnt/isnt stupid and/or expensive. but Tinda, that question was mainly pointed to that ignorant furry creature up there

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I thought you wanted Memento Mori back! :O

I want you back, but guys you were killing all my raid!
    Nice ranged RAT following, even champs were dying there.

Not only with LotRO.
    His songs has to do with life.
    Tinda, you are such a peace activist!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

its sad ....
    hope you leave the game and get deleted from the leaderboards.

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....urelin/Glitcho

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....relin/Bellania

And to turbine, this rly make me NOT want to play your game......

just another "Screw you" to players who still try to earn their rank.

Grats Azshakh and Lugbara !!
    One of four Taralom brothers.

Nobody

I want you back, but guys you were killing all my raid!
    Nice ranged RAT following, even champs were dying there.
    Champs are dying everywhere^^

Btw, props to the FC'ers for listening to me and being creative with picking their FC loc. This was the first time I saw someone FC'ing inside the ID OP.

Hahhah, I am quite amused. I'd actually be really glad if Snowy gets more of Laurelin's awful pvp'ers. Shame that people like Bert and Alvina had to transfer but rest of the transfers were amazing, keep it up! Hoping all these fc'ers would be next. I feel really sorry for people in Snowbourn about some Laurelin transfers.

And on a side note, gratz Az & Lug! Also I'm delighted to see action picking up finally, let's hope we can get some huge battles soon!

:O

How is this possible FC?

Renown earned yesterday....

1 Glitcho 257,328
    2 Bellania 124,367

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Shame that people like Bert and Alvina had to transfer
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherina View Post
    How is this possible FC?

1 Glitcho 257,328
    2 Bellania 124,367
    Nah, we had pretty intense action yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Haha.
    Ugh ketth, Alvina was along with Faileon, Miroky, Kewan...Cainnor, the best players SB has ever had probabily, at least they were quite epic, also beasts in PvMP

Quote Originally Posted by Sherina View Post
    How is this possible FC?

1 Glitcho 257,328
    2 Bellania 124,367
    They are using 12 bot freavers. they run into npc's and all glitch needs to do is tag them all. Rinse and repeat until they don't give any points.

Thanks for all grats. I'll play WL or warg depending on demand now. I love shield punch! I had fun hitting everybody in the face
    Last edited by Lugbara; Apr 12 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post
    They are using 12 bot freavers. they run into npc's and all glitch needs to do is tag them all. Rinse and repeat until they don't give any points.

Thanks for all grats. I'll play WL or warg depending on demand now. I love shield punch! I had fun hitting everybody in the face
    Im not a big fan of you, but every fair rank deserves respect.

Gratz.

Ugh ketth, Alvina was along with Faileon, Miroky, Kewan...Cainnor, the best players SB has ever had probabily, at least they were quite epic, also beasts in PvMP
    You talking about that mincer who ditched SB not only once, but already twice?

Im not a big fan of you, but every fair rank deserves respect.

Gratz.
    not every rank deserves respect, what about them clubbers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    not every rank deserves respect, what about them clubbers!
    Have you even seen the FAIR keyword? xD

Lazy

Page 185 of 282 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 235 ... LastLast