We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 184 of 278 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 6941
    mmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Phiolin View Post
    mmmm....
    I would level a lolemaster or champion if I were you, you're not ezmode enough yet!

mmmm....
    Tastes good?

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    I would level a lolemaster or champion if I were you, you're not ezmode enough yet!
    Just learning to play with RK in Ettens.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Tastes good?
    Na, i was thinking a lot.

Oh dear

Can anyone explain to me why it's always the ezmode classes that have to club?

Can anyone explain to me why it's always the ezmode classes that have to club?
    Greed...

Can anyone explain to me why it's always the same place? It's already like 5th guy farming his rank on the exactly same spot. Come on, folks, I bet you can be more creative than that! For instance if I was fightclubbing a ranged class I would climb above Grams and pew pew my freavers from there where no one could touch me, wouldn't even need to leave Grams! (hint?) Hope next clubber framed there will be more inventive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Oh dear
    Think it's your turn now.

Nice one Raka, you caught one of the most anonnying guys in Laurelin, The fail fightclubber Glitcho.

Now I will add my comment above this.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahAHA HAHAHAHahahahaha.

Seriously, not only he's an easy moder switcher, a rude player with no respect for people but he's a fight clubber now, which is not new for me, he was doing a lot of renown back to RoI in days where there was not much of action.

Seriously, This is fun but expected- Did anyone trust Glitcho?

What a joke of player, shame on you glitcho, I don't charge against Fightclubbers often, there're more ways of cheating, but you're not only a fightclubber, thank you Rakanor, that made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why it's always the same place? It's already like 5th guy farming his rank on the exactly same spot. Come on, folks, I bet you can be more creative than that! For instance if I was fightclubbing a ranged class I would climb above Grams and pew pew my freavers from there where no one could touch me, wouldn't even need to leave Grams! (hint?) Hope next clubber framed there will be more inventive.
    This afternon they're doing the ec-club-tactic, together with phiolin, bellania (aka billthorn), and sir glitcho!.

Good creeps did slow their farm down pretty well!

This afternon they're doing the ec-club-tactic, together with phiolin, bellania (aka billthorn), and sir glitcho!.

Ah, 2 DoMEs, just asking myself when Rico joins the fun!

This is True, but i can explain it.

I did join to Glit, but i didn´t know what were that. After two or 3 pulls, ( Just 2 or 3 pulls) he did explain me ( He was with his two creeps connected to the same time, and bella too did this).

This is called FC ( i did know what is it, but no how might do it). Now i know how is it. Once i saw Pinalea with her 5 Spiders on ettens. Now, again i know how she did that.

This is True, but i can explain it.

I did join to Glit, but i didn´t know what were that. After two or 3 pulls, ( Just 2 or 3 pulls) he did explain me ( He was with his two creeps connected to the same time, and bella too did this).

This is called FC ( i did know what is it, but no how might do it). Now i know how is it. Once i saw Pinalea with her 5 Spiders on ettens. Now, again i know how she did that.
    multiboxing =/= FC. And there was a reaver train of 6 reavers, I think it's quite easy to see when people are FC'ing unless there's nothing but sand in your head...

PS: Rank 0 reavers running inside ec just to get slaughtered, yes that seems completely normal!!

multiboxing =/= FC. And there was a reaver train of 6 reavers, I think it's quite easy to see when people are FC'ing unless there's nothing but sand in your head...

PS: Rank 0 reavers running inside ec just to get slaughtered, yes that seems completely normal!!

Well, think what you want.

What's going on here? Oo

For now If I don't see screens I will still trust Phiolin.

Glitcho is...glitcho, what a shame, but as I said, who has ever trust him??

His actions speak by itself

Thanks all freeps and creeps of Laurelin for the fights!

Except it were 6 spiders and i play them at the same time without fightclubbing. And i rank them, and don't want to give anyone easy renown. What i do is called multiboxing it's different then simply making 6 accounts and let 1 of them farm the others.

Hey all.

1º grats on rank Azshakh

2º I believe you Phiolin.

3º everyone know Glitcho started do Fc( he said it in OOC), i am not agree with him and told him why do it, he is leaving the game, but anyway i am sad for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    Thanks all freeps and creeps of Laurelin for the fights!
    Gratz Azshakh Probably the most badass WL on Laurelin Hope to see more of you in Ettens ! And may the R12 come

Gz Az and Lugbara

Gratz Azshakh, happy to see you back in the Moors.
    Interesting battles we had today, thanks to all evolved except the bunch of BA who made my work as healer a pain in diaz.

Congratulations Azshakh and Morgidin on your ranks! Keep the Moors warm for me untill Gondor arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Hey all.

1º grats on rank Azshakh

2º I believe you Phiolin.

3º everyone know Glitcho started do Fc( he said it in OOC), i am not agree with him and told him why do it, he is leaving the game, but anyway i am sad for it.

Glitcho is leaving this game?

You made my day, good news.

GZ Aza

Page 184 of 278 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 194 234 ... LastLast