We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 122 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 7060
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliford View Post
    lol...
    High ranked warg hunt in solo or in pairs? Hmmm, Wargim for example? Or maybe Grimms? lol...
    Wargrim fights solo, as does Catrat. The Grimms fight as a pair, like me and Ankle. However as everybody loves you so much, you probably got the lot of us on you. . TBH we haven't had a decent warg pack for months...
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Wargrim fights solo, as does Catrat. The Grimms fight as a pair, like me and Ankle. However as everybody loves you so much, you probably got the lot of us on you. . TBH we haven't had a decent warg pack for months...
    Absolutely, positively, categorically false.

While Wargim may have fought solo in the past, this has not been true since the remaining core of Turquoise defected from Freep to Creep about 3 weeks ago. He literally almost always runs with at least 3 others: Tarelarien (Shakkir), Massa (Portegue), and Unsin (Obadash). And at least 2 of the other less active Turquoise Wargs (there is at least half a dozen of them) usually join those 4--making it almost always a pack of 6 or more.

I know, because I was in their Vent every day when they started going Creep; and you should too, since they all used to be in your tribe.
    Last edited by Miretocot; Aug 18 2012 at 09:06 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Miretocot View Post
    Absolutely, positively, categorically false.

While Wargim may have fought solo in the past, this has not been true since the remaining core of Turquoise defected from Freep to Creep about 3 weeks ago. He literally almost always runs with at least 3 others: Tarelarien (Shakkir), Massa (Portegue), and Unsin (Obadash). And at least 2 of the other less active Turquoise Wargs (there is at least half a dozen of them) usually join those 4--making it almost always a pack of 6 or more.

I know, because I was in their Vent every day when they started going Creep; and you should too, since they all used to be in your tribe.
    So we've got freeps who have switched to creep, even if its permamently, why choose warg? Then the remaining freeps QQ about the amount of wargs and do the exact same thing, roll a warg. I just dont get it. I do realize its fun to play fotm classes, but still, its just ruining the pvp for all of us, freeps log if theyre constantly being zerged by huge amount of wargs, or then they form a raid which soloing visible creeps can not counter anyhow and resulting them to log. No matter if they'd form a raid to counter it, they'd still most likely not stand a chance unless gathering 1.5x times more creeps into the raid, then the freeps gather more because things would be "uneven" if theres more creeps than freeps in raid v raid fight, resulting to creep raid being destroyed in each fight. It's rather riddiculous if you'd ask me.
    Last edited by Galadhol; Aug 18 2012 at 09:52 AM.

thanks for the fights today, or should I say ganks... guess soloing in ettens is becoming more and more impossible, even when its 4 to one you keep kiting and running and whatever else considered chicken behaviour. Guess we should all start making gank groups to kill until people log off eh?

have a nice day in ettens without me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000014b3b1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    So we've got freeps who have switched to creep, even if its permamently, why choose warg? Then the remaining freeps QQ about the amount of wargs and do the exact same thing, roll a warg. I just dont get it. I do realize its fun to play fotm classes, but still, its just ruining the pvp for all of us, freeps log if theyre constantly being zerged by huge amount of wargs, or then they form a raid which soloing visible creeps can not counter anyhow and resulting them to log. No matter if they'd form a raid to counter it, they'd still most likely not stand a chance unless gathering 1.5x times more creeps into the raid, then the freeps gather more because things would be "uneven" if theres more creeps than freeps in raid v raid fight, resulting to creep raid being destroyed in each fight. It's rather riddiculous if you'd ask me.
    Yeah, I agree. It seems like a lot of Creeps I talk to do not like Wargs either. As one Reaver told me: "The class promotes a chicken style of play, and they don't even help other Creeps unless there is zero risk."

Quote Originally Posted by Willgar_Cake View Post
    thanks for the fights today, or should I say ganks... guess soloing in ettens is becoming more and more impossible, even when its 4 to one you keep kiting and running and whatever else considered chicken behaviour. Guess we should all start making gank groups to kill until people log off eh?
    You don't have to make a gank group. They will log or leave you alone if they have anything less than 1:3 odds. It was hilarious that these guys gank me and camp in a graveyard 6 to 1, but when I attacked them 1 v 1, they had one of their kin members on Freep PM me "don't attack [you know who], then he will leave you alone as well." LOL, yeah, they can attack me or my group when it's 6 to 1 or 6 to 2, but they want a truce when it's a fair fight.

Pathetic beyond recollection.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

By the way, for the record: It's really a single high-ranked Warg that is causing the vast majority of complaints by Freeps on this server, as he always runs in a full Warg pack, only attacks solos or duos, and will get out of combat at high morale to ensure his ratings remain intact. And now he's also started to corpse jump.

To get an idea of the sheer disdain this one Warg has generated, I decided to collect OOC complaints and PM complaints I read about him in a single day--a day when I was not even PvP-ing all that much. (And someone randomly brings him up even when the discussion was not about PvP or Wargs or anything remotely related.) Here's the result:

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...ledacoward.jpg
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...owardbitch.jpg
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...ledaf-tard.jpg
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...gestcoward.jpg
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...pse-jumper.jpg

As I say myself in one of those screenshots, I've never seen a bigger coward in my more than a decade of MMORPG PvP encounters; and he alone is responsible for the bulk of the bad rep that Wargs on this server get.
    Last edited by Miretocot; Aug 18 2012 at 12:52 PM.

I hate wargs, they are pain in the asses.

But people should stop complaining about them. Their class is working as intended and they have every right to be lame or whatever. Instead of complain, get smarter than them. If you are a visible class, then run around with two burgs in tow to counter the wargs

Ettens was designed for group play as many other encounters and instances in lotro. Its a MMO, which encourages group play.. its the nature of the game

Originally Ettens saw 1v1 or 2v2 raid fights, sometimes in excess of 150 people in the moors at any one time.

As commendations came in and reknown gave diminishing returns, it encouraged the greed in us to come out and say "hmm.. i can get 10x more if i go solo.." so the fotm solo'ers came in. Natrually wargs are best classes to hunt solo'ers and wargs hunt in packs. Even their skill set encourages them to hunt as a pack.

Time to step it up and fight them in ettens instead of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    I hate wargs, they are pain in the asses.

But people should stop complaining about them. Their class is working as intended and they have every right to be lame or whatever. Instead of complain, get smarter than them. If you are a visible class, then run around with two burgs in tow to counter the wargs

Ettens was designed for group play as many other encounters and instances in lotro. Its a MMO, which encourages group play.. its the nature of the game

Originally Ettens saw 1v1 or 2v2 raid fights, sometimes in excess of 150 people in the moors at any one time.

As commendations came in and reknown gave diminishing returns, it encouraged the greed in us to come out and say "hmm.. i can get 10x more if i go solo.." so the fotm solo'ers came in. Natrually wargs are best classes to hunt solo'ers and wargs hunt in packs. Even their skill set encourages them to hunt as a pack.

Time to step it up and fight them in ettens instead of the forums
    at least someone with sense, wargs are useless against groups of balanced freeps, so many complain and half of the people whining is worse than the people who now plays wargs, the main problem is about switching.

look at DOME for example, they have been ranking farming greenrings at oc during months getting his chars to near 2k rating (you still can see their leader Fowller in the leatherboard), hugging the npcs of the keeps that others take for them and using store pots to get away from the fights when things are getting bad.

what has happened now? you see them playing creep, as soon as the balance of the map has changed they have switched side and now we get them as creeps when there is not freep raid and leeching as freep when there is a freep zerg running around.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Last edited by Cliford; Aug 18 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Gifford brg // Clodvig mns // Clodas wrd
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock
    Yes, english is not my native language.

Umm Giff, I think you need more clarification on what is a fight clubber...as none of those screenies shows that, in fact I know each of those ppl, and they are all seperate account holders in differing countries.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

They all from one kin, and u can see, that Mornaro removed all his armour. Chimp that have only 3k morale. Its next to grave. He just dyin and coming back to die again.
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock

Ahh...no they are not all from one KIn...thats where you are wrong, I think you'll find that some creeps are just taking advantage of what ever Mornaro is doing.
    Last edited by Gilarianen; Aug 18 2012 at 03:17 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Grats Mornaro with Hero of the Ettenmoors, from Pina the one you ignore for so long because i stole your kb once :P

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    at least someone with sense, wargs are useless against groups of balanced freeps, so many complain and half of the people whining is worse than the people who now plays wargs, the main problem is about switching.

look at DOME for example, they have been ranking farming greenrings at oc during months getting his chars to near 2k rating (you still can see their leader Fowller in the leatherboard), hugging the npcs of the keeps that others take for them and using store pots to get away from the fights when things are getting bad.

what has happened now? you see them playing creep, as soon as the balance of the map has changed they have switched side and now we get them as creeps when there is not freep raid and leeching as freep when there is a freep zerg running around.
    Mate, you are make a clown out of your self.

People you see playing on Freep now are people that played when times were worst and best on Laurien, if we come to ettens its because we want to kill not to hug, if the chances are 5 vs 30 obviusly we wont suacide just to make you feel better....You cry so bad you miss the concept of PvP... How the hell do we camp Grams for 1hour and the only things charging us are a reaver and a BA,... If Freeps QQ about GV camp you tell them to group and wipe them,... in our case you started crying how lame we are and not to fed us,... a WL and a RVR duo if the wargs bothered showing us would zerg us but no,... we stood with 2 dwarfs with no stealth and human cpt with also no stealth there,... pretty bad skills for campers rofl,...

Have many Hispas have been in Ettensmoors on Freeps these days? 1-2? And most certanly not you or BarriQQudo or Dang,... You join Creeps because you don't like the odds against you, dying vs 20 Creeps,...

You said you don't group with your own kin because they are clowns,... i dont know,... i usually defend my kin because i can see why they do what,... you are making fun of your own because of what? they dont mind charging and dying? No matter the age he can be healed and made effective in group,... not if you are scared to die tho,...

And tbh he is the only Hispa I ever see on Freep these days,...

I have frustration of 5 years PvP on Laurein and in one of khandis photos u can see me telling on ooc,
    Hispa dogs are the most coward and most killing PvP with ganking soloers with 3-4 man packs all the time...

Wargim and Grimm-dogs aren't much better either, but Hispa is the ones most coward :P

Now come try kill me ... Lets PvP! ;D

P[EDIT; Forgot]: The most funny part of your flame was the one about Beolagar, he is a plain coward he never comes to ettens alone,... roflmao,... you really make an icon of your self,...
    Last edited by Torli; Aug 18 2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

i started to cry? lol, you can't lie more, you know very well who was the warg ganking you when you were running with haste and store brand letting your friends die behind, at least if you waste real money in this pvp do it when you can get anything, not running for being ganked.

anyway that discussion about soloers is useless, the game was quite fun when there was two raids per side if now we don't have this is becouse lag issues and the game is highly unbalanced in freep favour.

there is several freeps of my kinship playing lately, Mornaro, Tindalas, Aglorion, Kyrios and some more, one of them play a champion, maybe felix can ask him how to play his class properly and still get loads of kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Mate, you are make a clown out of your self.
    PD: you can continue insulting me, i don't care about that, you just only show us how are you as person not only the mediocre player you are
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

I got a tell with:" Mornaro wants to reach 0 rating at tr gy". He kept coming back from the gy, over and over. I found it reasonable to kill him a couple of times for all the times he killed me... And saying it is clubbing, I don't know Mornaro at all!

PS: There was blight on the ground and he even kept running over it on purpose
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Hey everyone!

Thankyou for some great fights tonight!

Reminds me of how the moors should be :-)

Brunt & Other creep leaders I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did? 1/2 - 3/4 of the champ raid was drunk and itching to get back into the fight Why we died so much.

Brontey has won the leaf of honour for so many res/deaths in an evening. A true chimp!

I hope you all chillout and enjoy the end of the book.. and see you all at 85! Hopefully more pvp raids encouraged.

Good night Laurelin

*sword salutes*

Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Miretocot View Post
    Oh Im so sorry. I really must make a note of all the past members of my tribe, who their friends are and what they're doing now. And get on vent to talk to them. How stupid of me. Hang on, I'll just copy all 11 pages and contact them individually.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Aug 19 2012 at 03:02 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

i started to cry? lol, you can't lie more, you know very well who was the warg ganking you when you were running with haste and store brand letting your friends die behind, at least if you waste real money in this pvp do it when you can get anything, not running for being ganked.

anyway that discussion about soloers is useless, the game was quite fun when there was two raids per side if now we don't have this is becouse lag issues and the game is highly unbalanced in freep favour.

there is several freeps of my kinship playing lately, Mornaro, Tindalas, Aglorion, Kyrios and some more, one of them play a champion, maybe felix can ask him how to play his class properly and still get loads of kills.

PD: you can continue insulting me, i don't care about that, you just only show us how are you as person not only the mediocre player you are
    my friends were already dead my LS nearly over the only reason I ran was not to give the KB to you, which i managed since iirc Gutterat won the KB, or Akroshh not 100% sure...

And I dont use money for it, its the TP i got when leveling LM to 75 xD Would't buy TP tbh xD

several freeps of your kin,... lolz Mornaro is not even spanish and he comes there day after day to repeat the same route he has an get his deeds done, cant really take him for a Hispa representative,...

Tinda,... no comment,... Only Hispa Freep I respect fully and i grouped with him a lot in the past few weeks... The other two you mentioned i remember seeing but can't comment on them as I dont know them well. Got to admit that yes they do come there in solo/duo/trio tho,...

I wonder where Celebrimhir is tho, and Barriqudo and Dangmolito and Fingue and Fruin, Lircel, Pomadita... right,... wargs xP
    The only one of these ive seen on freep was fingue and he was hugging one shotter and pew pewing, he charged us once when he noticed I am target him and hit him twice he ran back,... xD

You called your kin clowns your self, seems there is only -few- decent players left in your kin in your words,... but there is enough for a fellow no? how come I dont see a 6 Hispas group trying to take TR when 25 Creeps online, or running around TR fields when map red,... nothing to hug eh?

I CBA In this discussion anyway, started when i had a few beers to many dont want to keep it up,... have fun, eat some burgers and calm down,... see you on the battlefield xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    Hey everyone!

Thankyou for some great fights tonight!

Reminds me of how the moors should be :-)

Brunt & Other creep leaders I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did? 1/2 - 3/4 of the champ raid was drunk and itching to get back into the fight Why we died so much.

Brontey has won the leaf of honour for so many res/deaths in an evening. A true chimp!

I hope you all chillout and enjoy the end of the book.. and see you all at 85! Hopefully more pvp raids encouraged.

Good night Laurelin

*sword salutes*

Khan
    Yes, thank you for organising this Event Khandaris. I enjoyed playing on my reaver I think loads of creeps enjoyed the event too. + also a big thanks to Eanin, Doosh, Brunt, Nerfy, Catrat, etc.. for the fun/raid.
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

You have the nuts to report my posts and you come here to blame Darimir? doh.

5 things, 1: They are playing creeps mostly nowdays but not all of them.

2: Look at your ratting, you are a hugger Borzung and we all k now that, you will never take a risk with your warg and of course, if you have to, you will let your fellows die and you will run out, your comments are embarrasing.

3: Even playing creeps, I see some of them playing freep as well, Darimir leaded yesterday a raid with me, and we WERE LOOSING, because we had outnumbereds, so... Is he that coward? Or it is likely you, errrrr.

4: Hispas pvping? maybe Tindalas, Aglo very very few times, who I respect a lot because he is a nice guy, not you, you INSULT people in your team speak when you die, I find it curious then again, you b lame darimir, ok.

5: Mornaro better player than felixuko? In what game? even admiting that I used to hate felixuko in the past, I hated him because he is a very skilled champ who kills a lot without dying, lmao he is close to the warlord title, with such a reputation, he used to play like a coward in the past, He is brave now, you used to play like a coward in the past, and you still do that, so Celeb / Borzung / Llobofiero whever you are, don't come to us with your lies.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Refused to kill Mornaro when he was running around in the cosmetic armour.

free kills do not make up for camping Greenie quest zones.

I mean Greenies cannot get past the slugs without him jumping them.

that why the only creep i have fun on is my warg

Cazi? You feel you have not enough rep on forum? Couse you just earning it +1
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock

Quote Originally Posted by Lircel View Post
    Ahh Felixuko isn´t that champion who you insulted when you was in hispanea 1/2 month ago? Why so hate?
    And this is for all server: by very very very far the best champ in laurelin is Fruin. Punto Pelota.

2 Month ago you was in hispanea saying he is the best clan
    1 Month ago you was crying our leader to come back
    1 Day ago you are insulting all members of hispanea

Psss i dont know the word to say in english but in spanish is "chaquetero". Today you think one thing about something, and tomorrow you thing another...only for convenience
    I was about to reply you but this is always the same, me me me, you you you, get lost Lircel, you came here to defend your owner Borzung, I get it, I will pass.

GRATZ Kack for r9, now come back with your RK!...I hate your Vitals.

Even admiting that I find Brunt b oring, This is nice to see him back, etten need old creeps, and of course this is always a pleasure to fight against you Grimlak, I think we had some good battles yesterday night.

Btw creeps the day you notice that its better to focus cappys than me, you will make my stance in etten more fun . Cheers for the fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Lircel View Post
    And this is for all server: by very very very far the best champ in laurelin is Fruin. Punto Pelota.

/Laughing so hard I cry

/Wipes a tear of his cheek,...

Good one, very good one mate,...

Certanly not the worst for sure, no where close to the best non the less,... I won't QQ at Fruin much, even tho he hugs his rating, he is not even 1/2 of the coward Grish is tho,...

Page 122 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 222 ... LastLast