We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratz Ez! ./pompoms

Gratz Ezsra on rank 9! moar head chopping! xD
    Creeps: Rank 11 Warleader | Rank 9 Reaver | Rank 7 Warg
    Freeps: Rank 9 Champion, Rank 5 Guardian

Re: Congratz Ez! ./pompoms

gratz Ez, more dying raging reavers to deny renown <3

Enjoy dying rage, its a really cool skill. Congratz.

[b]Corpse Jumping Elitist[/b]
    [b][color=red]Wildthorn[/color] - R5 Defiler, [color=red]Wildrun[/color] - R7 Warg, [color=red]Wildshot[/color] - R7 BA, [color=red]Wildthug[/color] - R6 Reaver[/b]

Grats Ez!!

./angry ;p
    [CENTER]Alovatia R9 Mini, Speederpotpie R10 Weaver, Malboro R9 Defiler
    [center] The Black Blade[/CENTER]

congrats Ezsy!

[FONT="Verdana"] [CENTER] [SIZE="2"] [COLOR="cadetblue"]Tinduiel, hunter/ Lhune, minstrel/ Heledir, guardian[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="crimson"] Pipedreams Fantasy, defiler[/COLOR]

‏אױב די באָבע װאָלט געהאַט אַ באָרד, װאָלט זי געװען אַ זײדע.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Gratz EZ, very nice...!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, grats Ez!
    [font=Palatino Linotype][color=#66CCFF]Graf[/color][color=#FFD52A] | [/color][color=#FF3300]Musta[/color][/font]

Gratz noob!!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[COLOR="Blue"]Marleneriel level 65 -Loremaster - Wolf Lords, Officer * Angelriel level 65 - Rune Keeper - Wolf Lords, Officer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]Rainbows RK7 WL - The Black Blade * Monsterwebs RK8 Spider - The Black Blade [/COLOR]

Grats Ez! You make me proud! Kinda tearing up here. Seems like just yesterday you were taking your first charging steps. My how fast they grow.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LcEvAlNnE]Terror of the Ettenmoors[/url] - President and CEO of Blood~Mart Inc.™ ~ Sexy Blue Beast
    Slayer of Light ~ Snitch-Killer ~ Captain's Foe ~ Champion's Foe ~ Guardian-Killer ~ Scout-Blinder ~ Lore Master's Foe ~ Bard-Slayer ~ Slayer of Runekeepers ~ Dwarf Foe ~ Elf-Bane ~ Hobbit-Bane ~ Man-Slayer

Thanks all very much. Especially to the bladers for the awesome times and volo, droi, dafro, mimi and lugi. Love 1v1ing yall.

Oh and loofah ! thanks for the ranking kb ! If you need help picking up the pieces of your bow at crude lugz let me know

toodles !

gratz ez!

now i cant kite you like the girl i am
    Lugi R8, DontShootIHaveCandy R7, PartyOnMyBurrow R7, JohnPaulJones R6