We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    91

    Thanks for a fun night!

    I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone involved for a great night of raiding!

    Mimi is a fun laid-back raid leader and Volo joined us!! Who could ask for more?

    Hats off to all the freeps in my raid, we did very well despite the creep numbers and the LAG I'm sure both sides experienced. Many of you I hadn't raided with before and it was a pleasure for me to attempt (I say attempt because - dang the creeps were all over my schtuff last night) to heal you all. I still feel sorry for the poor Guardian assigned to my group - cuz the creeps love me so much, it usually spells death to said Guard! lol

    Creeps, I know you had a different agenda last night, however, I hope you all enjoyed fighting our group and trying to muck through the lag and chaos as much as I/we did.

    I truly hope to see more of this type of interaction in the future.

    And Mimi, tell those RL peeps to stay well on the weekends so you can come out and play with us more

    Trin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    best night in the moors for the last couple of years hands down.

    good job Oafah and BB for brewing somethin sinister enough that warrant many newcomers and old-skoolers to turn out last night.
    good job Zimosi for leading a great moors raid. SO SORRY i had to go offline suddenly otw to Lugz - deadly wife aggro....


    sure i got whacked alot more than i like (i hate you 2 BAs who KITED ME like a little KITTEN earlier that night LOL), can only grab 4 KB (1 is DD and another is Musta lol), lost half-a-star, lagged beyond anything ive ever experienced in any game in that desktop (3~4FPS ###??), but the sound of SCHWING-SCHWING and yellow-number bleeds are more than i can ever hoped for in that frantic chaos.


    beautiful fights all over.

  3. #3

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    haha...
    I gotta say, it was interesting getting back on freepside after terrorizing the same freeps for over a month on the warg =p Please don't make a villain of any sort, I dedicated more time to freepside than anyone still playing on this server. Thank you mimi for a raid invite it's been really long since i healed a proper freep raid and with the new improved traits, it's a hell of a lot easier and much more effective.
    Both sides should take credit for the lag and lotsa action! Poor dawg was strolling behind lagged out in TR, I loled a little.
    <3 Volo

  4. #4

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Creeps, I know you had a different agenda last night, however, I hope you all enjoyed fighting our group and trying to muck through the lag and chaos as much as I/we did.
    Our agenda was to have fun, as always. And we had a blast! Smacking infamy nodes around for 5ish hours was just a bonus

    But yeah, very epic night. Keep bringing it!

    *edit* ohai Volo! I did see the corpse jump Awesomeness! I have to admit, while it's nice having you on creepside, I'd almost rather have you freepside - you're much more fun than the average freep. Just crit less, k?
    Last edited by pirate07; May 30 2011 at 11:12 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    Our agenda was to have fun, as always. And we had a blast! Smacking infamy nodes around for 5ish hours was just a bonus
    ^^^^^^^THIS!!!!! sums up TBB!!!! We don't care about rating (except Gil, Happy Birthday Gil!!!) We don't care about dying. We don't care about infamy. We care about fun, OUR fun!!!! If Freeps have fun too, then thats a bonus!!!! =)
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; May 30 2011 at 11:57 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    Smacking infamy nodes around for 5ish hours was just a bonus
    Smacking renown nodes (literally, twirling in the middle of those nodes) around for 2hr was awesome too

    but thats just a bonus. i dont care about renown anymore.

    but damnit i care about my stars!! let me run into NPC when i have ~300 morale left!

    need moar raid on raid to practice moar AoE plzkthxbai

  7. #7

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    ^^^^^^^THIS!!!!! sums up TBB!!!! We don't care about rating (except Gil, Happy Birthday Gil!!!) We don't care about dying. We don't care about infamy. We care about fun, OUR fun!!!! If Freeps have fun too, then thats a bonus!!!! =)
    I don't know what you're talking about... >_>
    ohhh is it already my birthday!!! yippee!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000937c0/signature.png]Gilgalade[/charsig]
    Creeps: Rank 11 Warleader | Rank 9 Reaver | Rank 7 Warg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    91

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    ^^^^^^^THIS!!!!! sums up TBB!!!! We don't care about rating (except Gil, Happy Birthday Gil!!!) We don't care about dying. We don't care about infamy. We care about fun, OUR fun!!!! If Freeps have fun too, then thats a bonus!!!! =)
    Oh Spidey, I SO call BS on you!

    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.

    Now Spidey... you know better than to agree with Wildfang about the 'no agenda'. You have proven yourself wrong with actions! I do, however, believe you about the having fun part

    >=)

    I'm glad you guys had as much fun as we did. It was a very epic night.

    Gil, I don't care if it's your birthday or not, I refuse to give you a star. Well maybe I will, but it won't be on purpose!!

  9. #9

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Oh Spidey, I SO call BS on you!

    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.

    Now Spidey... you know better than to agree with Wildfang about the 'no agenda'. You have proven yourself wrong with actions! I do, however, believe you about the having fun part

    >=)

    I'm glad you guys had as much fun as we did. It was a very epic night.
    *rolleyes* Oofah died a lot. So did you. Healers die. So do raid leaders. I know oofah's name wasn't called out as a target more than yours Probably much less so. And the tingle I feel when a healer goes down isn't any less tingly than the one I get when a raid leader drops. It's all good.

    And I'm happy you're happy, "oh-innocent-looking-stirrer-of-sticks-that-pretends-she's-not-enjoying-her-little-part-in-this-drama." See, it's all fun. Enjoy the tingle.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    *rolleyes* Oofah died a lot. So did you. Healers die. So do raid leaders. I know oofah's name wasn't called out as a target more than yours Probably much less so. And the tingle I feel when a healer goes down isn't any less tingly than the one I get when a raid leader drops. It's all good.

    And I'm happy you're happy, "oh-innocent-looking-stirrer-of-sticks-that-pretends-she's-not-enjoying-her-little-part-in-this-drama." See, it's all fun. Enjoy the tingle.
    oh! oh! oh!

    do i get called out as target too!


    .....


    /sadPanda

    except for Droi! he rolled me in a lagzerg and put a nice banner on my dead body. yay!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    593

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Oh Spidey, I SO call BS on you!

    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.
    Oafah has been defeated.

    Now Spidey... you know better than to agree with Wildfang about the 'no agenda'. You have proven yourself wrong with actions! I do, however, believe you about the having fun part

    >=)



    I'm glad you guys had as much fun as we did. It was a very epic night.

    Gil, I don't care if it's your birthday or not, I refuse to give you a star. Well maybe I will, but it won't be on purpose!!
    Let me clarify- our fun lies in killing the healers and target callers of the other group.
    When raids rely on only one target caller and that person is getting hit, they aren't calling targets anymore. They are running and screaming for heals. More fun for us that way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000950d0/signature.png]Aeginor![/charsig]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]The Original Kin Collector![/SIZE]
    [B]Leader[/B], [I]Fend For Yourself[/I]
    [B]Successor[/B], [I]Disciples of Annuminas[/I]
    [B]Officer[/B],[I] Fellowship Of Eriador[/I]
    [B]Member[/B],[I] Vinyara[/I]
    [B]Member[/B], [I]Lords of the West[/I]
    [B]Member[/B], [I]SleeplessKnights[/I]
    [B]Recruit[/B],[I] Sons Of Durin[/I][/FONT]

  12. #12

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    oh! oh! oh!

    do i get called out as target too!


    .....


    /sadPanda

    except for Droi! he rolled me in a lagzerg and put a nice banner on my dead body. yay!
    lol, it was good seeing you out there again I don't remember hearing your name though... But I'm sure we were all thinking it really loudly!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    lol, it was good seeing you out there again I don't remember hearing your name though... But I'm sure we were all thinking it really loudly!
    cant remember hearing my name, huh? that means im either;
    a. not known. ignored.
    b. not a threat. thus ignored.

    u hurt my champ's ego, TBB.

    thats it, im gonna join the drama too now. who got Shakespeare?

    TO SHING OR NOT TO SHING.

    that is the question.

    i really should get back to work, my boss is eye-ing me funny...................


    ps: i promise ill start a champ raid sometime in July. i need to settle the moving first.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    91

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeginor View Post
    Let me clarify- our fun lies in killing the healers and target callers of the other group.
    When raids rely on only one target caller and that person is getting hit, they aren't calling targets anymore. They are running and screaming for heals. More fun for us that way.
    Can you pretend I'm not a healer??

    Seriously, I don't mean to add to the drama or 'stick stir' the pot. I really was just giving Spidey a good natured hard time. I won't mention it again.

    Please, I'm not much for drama, I just enjoy the game. I don't need a reason to be out there other than my own love of pvp and knowing someone will be out there on the otherside hopefully having fun, too.

    I'm a pretty social person and I thought it might be nice to get to know the opposition a bit. It's OK if the feeling isn't mutal

    Trin

  15. #15

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    cant remember hearing my name, huh? that means im either;
    a. not known. ignored.
    b. not a threat. thus ignored.

    u hurt my champ's ego, TBB.

    thats it, im gonna join the drama too now. who got Shakespeare?

    TO SHING OR NOT TO SHING.

    that is the question.

    i really should get back to work, my boss is eye-ing me funny...................


    ps: i promise ill start a champ raid sometime in July. i need to settle the moving first.
    Champ vs Reaver night? Only if droil promises not to use remorseless strike.

  16. #16

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Seriously, I don't mean to add to the drama or 'stick stir' the pot. I really was just giving Spidey a good natured hard time. I won't mention it again.
    Oh, right. Of course All in FUN right? Isn't that proving my point? Except I think aside from fun, you might have been advancing an agenda in calling spidey out? Maybe even adding to the drama which we all apparently enjoy or we wouldn't be here?

    And you shouldn't flop so easily. If you want to poke spidey, do it. He enjoys it. There are no martyrs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trin
    Please, I'm not much for drama, I just enjoy the game. I don't need a reason to be out there other than my own love of pvp and knowing someone will be out there on the otherside hopefully having fun, too.

    I'm a pretty social person and I thought it might be nice to get to know the opposition a bit. It's OK if the feeling isn't mutal
    I never said the feeling wasn't mutual. What makes you think it's any different for any of us? Do you think you're somehow more enlightened in your pvp than others? To some, forum posting is just an extension of pvmp. It's all part of the game. And as spidey said, pvp can be an emotional experience for everyone. For better or worse. Maybe you're just always leaning to the better side. lol, I guess that makes you more enlightened than me. I can live with that.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    91

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    ...stuff...
    Get to know me Wildfang. That's all I can say to you. I don't claim to be enlightened or better than anyone, I just play for fun and to have a good time. Maybe I'll come to creepside so we can chat.... if you want

    <3 Trin

  18. #18

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Get to know me Wildfang. That's all I can say to you. I don't claim to be enlightened or better than anyone, I just play for fun and to have a good time. Maybe I'll come to creepside so we can chat.... if you want

    <3 Trin
    Aren't we chatting now? I think I'm getting to know you pretty well

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    @ Trin, I took it the way it was intended This is one of TBB's pet peeves though. Me and Rusty take all the heat and innocent little Deathdealer gets nothing! I wasn't on RaT, it was DD calling out Oafah and you, thats right DD, I'm letting them all know!!

    @ Dav, I recall you being called a few times. Count me in for the Champ raid!!! Shing Shing!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate07 View Post
    Champ vs Reaver night? Only if droil promises not to use remorseless strike.
    no. just Champ raid versus everything. as is, Reaver can walk allover champ raid if they're focused fire. doesnt work vice versa.


    but if Orion's proposal for Champion update goes through.......... then sure. Champ vs Reaver night

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    80

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    no. just Champ raid versus everything. as is, Reaver can walk allover champ raid if they're focused fire. doesnt work vice versa.

    so does that mean I get to heal the revers then

  22. #22

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Glad you had fun, Trin. You are always welcome to come heal us. =)

    Was good fighting all around and lots of fun. Glad to see the good numbers on both sides.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Thanks for a fun night!

    Quote Originally Posted by ellison_gps View Post
    so does that mean I get to heal the revers then
    yes. on ur LM and RK.

    not on ur WL.

    <3

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload