We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Well then....

Well then....

I’m not sure how this got so bloated and dramatized (well I have an idea now…), but as much as I’m enjoying the raids and the pushes back and forth, this… drama is so uncalled for.

I’ve never posted on this forum – in fact I’ve never been here – until I got an email with a link to a forum topic/post. So please have patience with my wall of text (tyraid). Thanks in advance and you can stop reading now if you’d like

Grom, I <3 you as a raid leader (even if you are a n00b!) and I will ALWAYS have your back. I don’t think what happened last night was right, and I was there to rejoin you. I was very sad to see a raid that you had worked so hard to fill - bail on you so quickly. I really hope I never see it happen again.

Oafah, you knew full well what was going to happen when you joined a FULL Grom raid and you left to start one anyway. Boo for you.

Spidey, I don’t know you, but I had to leave the raid last night because of your mouth. I understand you’re upset with Oafah, but dang son, there were others there, too who didn’t deserve to hear such language. With that said, it did clue me in to some of the more underlying issues that I was pleasantly ignorant about until today. Bummer for me as it’s shed some light in otherwise dark areas.

Not sure what this means for me as I’m pretty disappointed in a few people. I don’t hate BB and I don’t hate SS or any of the rest of the creeps – well Volo pisses me off, but he’s involuntarily taught me a lot about being a mini so I can’t complain too much. Slumlord must have a crush on me cuz he’s always in my face and well… I could go on with other creep members in a fun way, but I think you get the point – we’re all supposed to be out there to have a good time, so let’s keep it that way.

Oh, and you’re welcome for the free infamy if you see/kill me standing afk – I have a toddler and – well – sometimes I just have to jet in a hurry!

See you all on the battlefield and good hunting to all!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Re: Well then....

I'm sorry if I offended you Trin, was not my intent and I apologize for my language. Seeing a vet Freep with Groms credentials treated like a piece of trash got the best of me.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I'm sorry if I offended you Trin, was not my intent and I apologize for my language. Seeing a vet Freep with Groms credentials treated like a piece of trash got the best of me.
    Thank you Spidey.
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

I was on vent when this garbage went on and Grom has my full support. Seeing a vet freep, a good friend and a kinmate being treated like piece of #### by another kinmate is the worst scenario it can come down to.
    To Trindal,
    you have my respect because you get right back in the fight after being zerged countless times, not many freeps can withstand so much dying usually. Unfortunately, it's the game plan to target healers or other lawlcritting classes (RKs mostly) to win the fight. Feel free to send me a tell if you'd like to discuss our battles in the moors. Please don't get offended if I seem to target you more than usual, nothing personal, just business.

<3 Volo

Well said Trin, and I agree that the drama is not worth the trouble and attention. Very good post.

Btw, thanks for the heals and rezzes. One of the few minstrels who seems to like to heal. I love it xD

This servers freeps have always been like that, with few exceptions. It's revealing I'm sure.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Yeah for the short time I was in grom's group yesterday it was fun even though we were getting roflwiped. He's a good enough leader that he makes dying even fun! Always good times!
    [center]Main - Handin 65 Hunter[/center]
    [center]Creep[/center]
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000c3d1b/signature.png]Handon[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I was on vent when this garbage went on and Grom has my full support. Seeing a vet freep, a good friend and a kinmate being treated like piece of #### by another kinmate is the worst scenario it can come down to.
    Yes and my heart goes out to Grom, I hope to see him today.

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    To Trindal,
    you have my respect because you get right back in the fight after being zerged countless times, not many freeps can withstand so much dying usually. Unfortunately, it's the game plan to target healers or other lawlcritting classes (RKs mostly) to win the fight. Feel free to send me a tell if you'd like to discuss our battles in the moors. Please don't get offended if I seem to target you more than usual, nothing personal, just business.

<3 Volo
    Volo, it's all good. I understand what's happening, even if others don't and I certainly don't take it personally. I get that I have low morale AND I'm a healer which equates to "Target Trindal" all the time Thanks for the respect, it's definitely returned to you. You have hats off from me and I could say more, but I don't want more chest puffing

Droilan,

You're right, I do enjoy healing and keeping you guys alive even solo. Yeah, I don't get the renown, but I've always figured I can join a raid later and get it then. However, that's probably going to change. But no worries, I will still be true to who I am and continue to heal you soloer's because...well...because it's what I do

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Oh shoot am I missing a lot of drama over here? Guess I'll have to get the full story from someone
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620b0000000e2868/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]