We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Role play photos

The alliance between elves and mens of the west and a true friendship. Mujox of Lindon and Argohald of Gondor an elf and a man ready to enter in the barren lands of Mordor!!!!

*Everybody feel free to post your photos*
    Last edited by Aleziana; Jan 02 2017 at 01:33 PM.
    Argohald 105 Champion(main), Helectra 105 (Warden) Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana 105 Lore master, Ellinas 100 (Guardian), Armonia 65 (Captain) in Landroval

Very nice picture

Anyone who's on Laurelin (or just interested in Laurelin RP) can find a multitude of RPing screenshots (and other player/character art) on the Laurelin Archives website (laurelinarchives.org)! It's a truly awesome site.

I pulled this one from my character's gallery there. A wounded hobbit lays on the bed after a mysterious attack, with concerned friends and onlookers gathered around.

“At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato

Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien
    Thandellon's lute proficiency doesn't have the desired effect on his current interest...

Brynleigh and her beloved steed, Jack, in the days before she left her homeland, pausing for a glance towards Edoras.

Terryn Foxtail of Arkenstone... that awkward moment when all you can say is "oops".
    (Link to our Kinship blog post explaining this screen shot and the roleplay behind it a little more)

Enjoying some food, firelight, and friends, in the Bree Mess Hall!

Arwen wanted something to see...i guess its Aragorn but my orb got sauron's eye attention very fast and i fell down after a few seconds. My fellow elf hunter managed to control his orb but he only saw clouds and mist . I don't want to see through this orb ever again its more dangerous than fighting orcs in the night :S .

Last edited by Aleziana; May 05 2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Argohald 105 Champion(main), Helectra 105 (Warden) Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana 105 Lore master, Ellinas 100 (Guardian), Armonia 65 (Captain) in Landroval

Wedding screenshots