We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

If I recall correctly, I beat you 3 out of the 5 times we 1v1ed Savita.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Quote Originally Posted by Reshi View Post
    Wait... There are more than 5 BAs on this server?
    I think so? I haven't seen them really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    RoR War Speech heals:

Improved Chord of Salvation
    Raise My Spirit
    Bolster My Courage
    Chord of My Salvation
    Probably more, I don't play Minstrel.

You are going to have to try harder than that Ren.
    If you really think any Mini would stand there and let you hit them while they're doing an induction, you're crazy. Firstly, Raise My Spirit is a terrible heal, shouldn't be used even WHILE healing PvE content. Bolster is a good heal, again, I wouldn't stand there getting beat on while trying to use it. You said Chord twice, don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    How am I terrible at this game ren? ( no fair bringing up my noob days, ie mt on tacticals and in 1v1s, I don't do that anymore ).All that anyone does is sit staring blankly at their screen button mashing or clicking like crazy. How do video games require skill. It's just a series of buttons you mash or tiles you click in sequence.

Income is way better than you Ren, Shum is also. The only think you are really good at is stealing KBs with revenge. But that's just my opinion, you don't like me, so...
    You just said why you are. Plus, if this game requires no skill, you should NEVER lose. Also, Reshi/Income is a better BA than me, I can admit that. Considering Nightarrow doesn't play much anymore, it goes Lbf > Income > Renbash > Noodler > Whoever wants to be there, maybe Matute. I've seen most BAs on this server, if not fighting them or fighting with them. I'm not just looking at 1v1s or RvR when I decide who is better than who, I have to look at both. What I've seen of you and/or Shum, isn't the quality of what the others show. Hell, I bet you don't even have a Rotation for different Armour types...

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Now I normally dont back up Ren, since all Aussies are kiwi pieces of garbage

But in all fairness, like the saying goes, he was facerolling on his BA while you, Grumpi, were humping stumps in the Chetwood. And, I really only recognize a few good BAs left anymore. Littleblackfoot, Income, Ren, and Shum. My BA is terrible and I was only decent in RoI with Nightarrow zergging old EC. So I wouldnt even start to put mine in the top twenty haha.
    Aww I'm loved :')

Man that was a lot of writing, hate you all for making me do it.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    I think so? I haven't seen them really.

If you really think any Mini would stand there and let you hit them while they're doing an induction, you're crazy. Firstly, Raise My Spirit is a terrible heal, shouldn't be used even WHILE healing PvE content. Bolster is a good heal, again, I wouldn't stand there getting beat on while trying to use it. You said Chord twice, don't know why.

You just said why you are. Plus, if this game requires no skill, you should NEVER lose. Also, Reshi/Income is a better BA than me, I can admit that. Considering Nightarrow doesn't play much anymore, it goes Lbf > Income > Renbash > Noodler > Whoever wants to be there, maybe Matute. I've seen most BAs on this server, if not fighting them or fighting with them. I'm not just looking at 1v1s or RvR when I decide who is better than who, I have to look at both. What I've seen of you and/or Shum, isn't the quality of what the others show. Hell, I bet you don't even have a Rotation for different Armour types...

Aww I'm loved :')

Man that was a lot of writing, hate you all for making me do it.

The only solution I see is muskets at dawn.

I like 1v1ing and if I am worse or better than other players it doesn't really mean anything - why should it? What good is there in a virtual ego boost? However it is quite entertaining to see how little you know about the class despite your sweeping statements. Have you ACTUALLY tried fighting Matute who has ended up on 'Ren's top BA list'? I haven't even seen you play your BA since the start of the expansion. When I did see you before you looked very much like a keyboard turner and your movement was terrible when fighting melees - why would you use RvR as any indication of skill? If you have enough time to study other players rotations DURING a raid I would be very impressed indeed! You seem like a charlatan to me.

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

best line ever. +rep
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

I've beaten all you BAs in 1v1s while keyboard turning.

#getonmylevel
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxYavklNuY&feature=youtu.be]Second Marshal Kaern - Guardian - Brandywine - Riddermark[/url]

I like 1v1ing and if I am worse or better than other players it doesn't really mean anything - why should it? What good is there in a virtual ego boost? However it is quite entertaining to see how little you know about the class despite your sweeping statements. Have you ACTUALLY tried fighting Matute who has ended up on 'Ren's top BA list'? I haven't even seen you play your BA since the start of the expansion. When I did see you before you looked very much like a keyboard turner and your movement was terrible when fighting melees - why would you use RvR as any indication of skill? If you have enough time to study other players rotations DURING a raid I would be very impressed indeed! You seem like a charlatan to me.
    It means they're better. Which is 99% of Atrocity (1% is Harth, Noobly Joe Harth). I love my virtual ego.. Jeez. MATUTE WAS SARCASM, Oh my.. If you think Matute is good, you need to transfer. BAs are OP, play a BA in MoM and then talk to me. I don't even move, I usually just sit and spin, if I do move, my keyboard speed is over 1,200. I study everyones rotations, how do you think you win?

Hardly a charlatan, I'm just not a drop kick.
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Ren is better than you. Not even kidding...
    Fractal

I don't even know who most of these BA players are anymore, or creeps for that matter. Mostly all of them were always bad and still are bad.
    Only decent BA's that spring to my mind are: LBF, Noodler, Renbash. That's it. Zip, zilch, no but's and's or what if's.
    One more thing.
    You're all baddies.

Regards
    Dingo who is eating the baby.
    Fractal

It means they're better. Which is 99% of Atrocity (1% is Harth, Noobly Joe Harth). I love my virtual ego.. Jeez. MATUTE WAS SARCASM, Oh my.. If you think Matute is good, you need to transfer. BAs are OP, play a BA in MoM and then talk to me. I don't even move, I usually just sit and spin, if I do move, my keyboard speed is over 1,200. I study everyones rotations, how do you think you win?

Hardly a charlatan, I'm just not a drop kick.
    Another thing - why would you have different rotations for different ARMOUR TYPES - since all of the damage we do cannot be mitigated. Class rotations sure, but not armour type.

Good to know the Matute thing was sarcasm.

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar

It means they're better. Which is 99% of Atrocity (1% is Harth, Noobly Joe Harth).

This made me laugh, +rep.
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Oz, and Vanishx, I commend your abilities to go through 50k morale in under 8 seconds...

Oz, and Vanishx, I commend your abilities to go through 50k morale in under 8 seconds...
    My BA is way better then yours.

GETONMYLEVEL
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    My BA is way better then yours.

GETONMYLEVEL
    Than*

Tsaurel/Telae

If you jingle my bells, Ill give you a white Christmas.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Another thing - why would you have different rotations for different ARMOUR TYPES - since all of the damage we do cannot be mitigated. Class rotations sure, but not armour type.

Good to know the Matute thing was sarcasm.
    I assumed we were still talking about Riders of Rohan, as you did talk about the Mini in that period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    This made me laugh, +rep.
    I said it just for you.

lets just /joinhands for a sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOjnGatcLY

And, in all fairness, most of those top BA lists are bs. Shumzuda is certainly better at 1v1 than I am. lbf and reshi are clearly the only ba's on riddermark you could make any kind of list out of
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

If you jingle my bells, Ill give you a white Christmas.
    Mmmmm, sounds like a jolly good time... A mighty tempting proposition tbow, I'd post some gif, but I can't post links anymore after posting elderscrolls online links :P

Nice fights Alech, too bad I'm not on harth's level.

Well this was some of the best pvp I've seen in a while. Thank you for the entertainment everyone.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=book antiqua]Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#ffa500]Second marshal Vahltyr-1 -Champion
    High Chieftain Karnnage-1 -Reaver
    [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#FFA500][FONT=century gothic]Taskmaster Daennath -Weaver[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thank you all for the fights yesterday - Tumbly, Zaize, Bralleg, lots more.

Happy holidays everyone.

Good 1v1s last night with Pharm, Scuppers, Spartan, and that one water-lore lm.

... how did you like my freaver candy tbow? :P

Good 1v1s last night with Pharm, Scuppers, Spartan, and that one water-lore lm.

... how did you like my freaver candy tbow? :P
    Was tasty. I like my greenies like my women. Young, and ready to give
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

I like my coffee how I like my women…cold and bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent76 View Post
    I like my coffee how I like my women…cold and bitter.
    Are you ever going to actually play this game again, or are you just going to keep saying that you're going to do so?

lol all signs point to maybe. web sucks when I'm on the road. too busy to play when home. and my laptop is a pos. i do get to play skyrim on 360 when off on the road tho lol. ill see you suckas on the field eventually lol.

Thumbs up

Was tasty. I like my greenies like my women. Young, and ready to give
    <3 ...

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast