We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Thanks for all the 1v1s today at GTA. Qlimax, Shiro, Rhine and everyone else.

Dev
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

some good 1v1s today rhine and wad
    P.S. common damage is OP!!!!
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

thnks for all the 1v1s today freeps and creeps. way too many to list. special props to all the wls. i feel guilty sometimes 1v1ing wls on my champ but i have found a nice balance to give both me and a wl an equal chance at winning instead of just me determining how close i want to make a fight. and too bad you wouldn't fight me morb. i thought you may have wanted to since you clamour for my champ when i play reaver. maybe next time you have the op advantage and there is no freeps out you will give me a fight and not have to wrath and have BAs help ya. but i understand the pve tour needed to be done asap and akmal needs all the help he can get as he is possibly the worst high rank ba and warg i have ever seen (errr, maybe grouber has him beat for the warg title there). cheers

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    thnks for all the 1v1s today freeps and creeps. way too many to list. special props to all the wls. i feel guilty sometimes 1v1ing wls on my champ but i have found a nice balance to give both me and a wl an equal chance at winning instead of just me determining how close i want to make a fight. and too bad you wouldn't fight me morb. i thought you may have wanted to since you clamour for my champ when i play reaver. maybe next time you have the op advantage and there is no freeps out you will give me a fight and not have to wrath and have BAs help ya. but i understand the pve tour needed to be done asap and akmal needs all the help he can get as he is possibly the worst high rank ba and warg i have ever seen (errr, maybe grouber has him beat for the warg title there). cheers
    lol + rep..

but I think Dirtleg has him beat.. OOC Dirtleg: 'can u evade a epic conclusion?'

Guess rank nine isn't really high rank but still :P

10 out of 10.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

Thanks for all the 1v1s tonight everyone. Awesome fights Briandor tons of double kbs/close calls very fun. Good to get them in before Freeps become OP tomorrow. And sry for Akmal/Stealthpaw ganking hes terrible and thats the only way he can get points when there is 1v1s going on.

-Wuff
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000922ed/signature.png]Littleblackfoot[/charsig]

Sorry to give you the wrong idea Vudu. You know I will fight you anytime, anywhere, no matter the OP count. I have given you many 1v1s, so don't be judgmental of the one time things didn't go the way you thought they should and make a post about it. You're barking up the wrong tree. In all honesty, I was being persued by NPCs from TR and was running them off, which why I had my brand AND wrath popped. Guess you didn't notice the brand nor my power at half. Did you ever think I turned and started in the opposite direction so the other 4 creeps in my group didnt zerg you? Weigh the possibilities before lashing out man. You're better than that. In any case, there should be some 1v1 circles in the weeks to come. I look forward to fighting you. Cya there.

Edit: I will be in-game from time to time today on my warden Morbidir. Send me a tell and name the place and I will gladly 1v1 you without interruptions.
    Last edited by Morbidi-Lost; Mar 06 2013 at 06:08 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000dc084/signature.png]Amywinehouse[/charsig]
    [CENTER]Sychosocial R10 Reaver/Morbidi R11 Champion[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    You're better than that. In any case, there should be some 1v1 circles in the weeks to come. I look forward to fighting you. Cya there.
    You mean you look forward to zerging them?

Classic Morb:

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    Sorry to give you the wrong idea Vudu. You know I will fight you anytime, anywhere, no matter the OP count. I have given you many 1v1s, so don't be judgmental of the one time things didn't go the way you thought they should and make a post about it. You're barking up the wrong tree. In all honesty, I was being persued by NPCs from TR and was running them off, which why I had my brand AND wrath popped. Guess you didn't notice the brand nor my power at half. Did you ever think I turned and started in the opposite direction so the other 4 creeps in my group didnt zerg you? Weigh the possibilities before lashing out man. You're better than that. In any case, there should be some 1v1 circles in the weeks to come. I look forward to fighting you. Cya there.

Edit: I will be in-game from time to time today on my warden Morbidir. Send me a tell and name the place and I will gladly 1v1 you without interruptions.
    which was why i was surprised and said too bad. i assumed more creeps were chasing me but after a few secs i noticed you were the only one behind me chasing and at full morale so i thought, "perfect" and turned around. and the tr npcs musta been bugged as it was red as i recall as was most of the map sans 1 op. anyway, we did have a second encounter just minutes later at gta with the same result. but whatever. i'll chalk it up to akmal assistance and forget about it. the only reason i mentioned it anyway cause it came to mind while i made the post. i mostly wanted to thank the creeps and freeps i did 1v1 and scup is usually my filter on here and gets me to hold my tongue when i get frustrated but, unfortunately, she was at still at work.

A big thank you for last nights 1v1s!
    Special thanks to Neonlights, Shukzu, Wuff etc. Sorry out 1v1 got interupted by gankers, T-bow.
    To the gankers, tsk tsk! No supper for you!
    Fractal

Thanks for all the 1v1s last night !
    I obviously still have issues against flayer wargs but it was certainly nice to get some 1v1s against them.. aside from rhine and wuffy being ridic superior movers, I'm not sure what I need to be doing different. But I guess it doesnt matter since now our &&&& will be changing again anyway. Will see what happens when Im OP. And thanks rhine and wuff for the shadow fights too, those are much more fun for me 0:]
    And Jhoan dude.. your wl is so sexy and infuriating, I can't help myself, please have mercy on me.

I had been hoping to get to r10 before the update but have to stop 4k away The last week was pretty facezergy for a little hobbit, hard to get any points when you keep bumping into 7 creeps. And I'd rather not rank than rank off of farming and tagging and afk raiding and whatever else people do today. Will be in pve land / Real Life for awhile now

<3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgHbznYKRm4
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Good 1v1's last night north of TR thanks everyone who fought me.

Brianderp, I love you man. I was actually hoping you'd zerg me and you didn't disappoint! I need to start 1v1 's when I'm sober.....ugh.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

its hard to take anyone with a tribe tag of intolerance seriously when they talk about 1v1ing

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    A big thank you for last nights 1v1s!
    Special thanks to Neonlights, Shukzu, Wuff etc. Sorry out 1v1 got interupted by gankers, T-bow.
    To the gankers, tsk tsk! No supper for you!
    No worries. There will be plenty of times.

As far as ganking and such. Ive done my share of ganking over the times, on both sides. The irony behind everyones motivations generally can be traced back to his or her own reasons and justifications for doing such. For instance. Shaandel found me soloing a 240k An, with 2 other npcs on me. And promptly nuked me to high heaven. I feel in my mind I have a right to kill her regardless of where I find her Fortunately, she is a friend, so it passed.

Sometimes greenies come on a 1v1 circle, and in their naivety, simply do what they are paying their monthly sub to do. Attack and kill freeps. Who is wrong? Can't really fault them.

Then you have intentional gankings, certainly anyone who says they have never, ever taken part in this is a liar. There comes a point in time in pvp land, when the other 95% of the population, on either side, is tired of watching, and is ready for some PvP. Lot of people work hard in the day, and want to come home to pvp.

Again, hard to fault anyone. Motivations and justifications are ultimately in the eye of the beholder. So when I see Briandor attack Rubi for no reason at a circle, or Frae attack me cause I wont jump back to fight a determ warden, I have two choices. Ignore it, or pvp.

Perhaps I've learned to mellow over the years on this server in the moors. Or listened to more vets like Al, Rubi, LBF, Giggle. In the end, its my monthly sub. And I will be dammed if anyone is going to tell me how to play.

Unfortunately, the consequences of such selfish behavior is dire. After all, if we want respect, well, its earned. Not given.

So the next time you see some rank 0 greenies jumping in a 1v1 circle with wild abandon. Cheer them, join in with them. We are all here to have fun.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Or listened to more vets like Al, Rubi, LBF, Giggle.
    Then why are you still so bad?!

Yes, yes, I know, picking on an easy target.

Doesn't make it any less fun.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Then why are you still so bad?!

Yes, yes, I know, picking on an easy target.

Doesn't make it any less fun.
    It's the equivalent of picking on a five year old.

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    its hard to take anyone with a tribe tag of intolerance seriously when they talk about 1v1ing
    11 out of 10
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

good 1v1 guner

the butthurt flows strongly in this thread.

Carry on.
    Creeps: Fissure R-12
    Freeps: Presdas R-9, Arcteus R9, Dainsleif-1 R4

good 1v1 guner

You're really close to comm cap, Alsander.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

good 1v1 guner

bet he doesn't even lift
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Thanks for all the 1v1s lately, I've been getting on late so it's nice to still get some points each day. I've seen quite a few new creeps and freeps at 1v1s and Welcome to the Moors I guess.

Hope it stays like this in Aussie Time.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    bet he doesn't even lift
    you know i do

Im guessing that was our fabulous 1v1 outside grams. That was an excellent 1v1 and i am proud of the damage i did to you, such an OP burg with you and your stun locks rawrrrr. i look forward to more of these 1v1s with you alsander, it is obvious that you lift and you are a challenge to my nubness.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

not much to say except you freeps are worse now than you were when I left... and even now after u10 you'd think a r7 LM wouldn't have to wisdom 3 times + waterlore 4 times in 1 fight against a rank3 WL... or a cappy to LS against a warg to avoid double KB...

keep using those store trackers Avil, hope the hole you're burning in your wallet is worth not catching me...

only freep worth mentioning and actually thanking for legitimate 1v1s is Maximum. thanks for the fights against my lowbie reaver bro. first time I tried to kill myself with briandor's pet because it should have been a double kb.

& sorry to briandor for ganking your gank, I didn't know corpsejumping upset you so much that you had to dub the CJer as a KOS
    Last edited by astalyn; Mar 07 2013 at 10:28 PM.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Words.
    This means you're quitting again, yes?

Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast