We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

wtb 1v1

~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    wtb 1v1

~~~~
    All sold out, sorry come back...next expansion

I've had some good 1v1's lately, been kinda hard to come by over the past few days but it happens. Heck just last week I logged in 3 days in a row to 1v1 circles. Anywho, good fights and welcome Aspidas. I don't think I can beat you without wrath given your toughness but its been a good refreshing challenge nontheless. I got sick of beating up on Wadric all the time .

As for you Scuppers, I will be posting up at TR HS tomorrow, 5-ish EST for anyone who wants to 1v1.
    Last edited by apb8808; Dec 12 2012 at 03:10 AM.

Good 1v1s the other night Guner and some random hunter. Reavers are OP now..............
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zclabaugh View Post
    Good 1v1s the other night Guner and some random hunter. Reavers are OP now..............
    yeah was good, didnt wanna pledge but eh screw it

glad to see you back torn

Thanks for 1v1s today at TRHS. Harth, Hannah, War and other's. Also fissure thanks alot nice to fight you again been a while since i've 1v1ed you legit. You didnt beat on me this time ;D good fun though out of the 6 or so we had.

-Wad

This is how Freeps must feel about spiders =/

Thanks to Merelin for the impromptu 1v1 at TR! Also, thanks to Aspidas for not zerging me during said improptu 1v1
    Last edited by Selebrimbor; Dec 19 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks for you great 1v1s and 2v2s Harth and Skindred. most fun i've had in the moors in awhile

Glad to see you in the moors again Skindred. looking forward to more fights.

Great 1v1 Aspidas.

I didn't want to spam my flies too much, but im really rusty and r6 audacity. Plus you had those crazy buffs on lol, no clue where all those buffs come from but it was insane.

Great 1v1 Aspidas.

I didn't want to spam my flies too much, but im really rusty and r6 audacity. Plus you had those crazy buffs on lol, no clue where all those buffs come from but it was insane.
    *Kill*
    Turbine, powered by our fans.

Thanks for the fights Moops, Giggle, and Gurdstan. I know there was great action up near Lugz, thanks for taking the time to stop and fight me.

So there I was at GV, bored. Buncha freeps standing around admiring my handsome WL features, but they're being all friendly and emoting. I was there for blood, I needed some action. It took a lot of work but I eventually got them to engage me in a 1v5. It was an amazing battle and had me laughing my &&& off the whole time.

Thanks for joining in the fun Hinellas, Sryder, Tithiras, Thorengil, Lightningvx.

Good duels tonight everyone. Thanks for them!

Thanks all for the 1v1s at TRHS this morning. I have found a new love on this noob reaver and appreciate everyone that gave me a chance to practice in a 1v1 setting. Ashamed, Shiro, Lamp, Guner, Pibbles and whomever else was out.....thank you! I can't remember them all. Night and I even got Loog to join in on the festivities. I enjoyed myself. The best fight of course was Sliver and Shiro's 10 minute...cooldown blowing...all out fight that ended in a double KB. It was one of the best fights I have sen in a long time. Intol vent was roaring with laughter. I also enjoyed being Anke's test subject

P.S. Rhine...stop kiting rank 6 reavers with no skills. It makes you look cheap. If you want to fight melee classes, learn to fight them instead of bleed kiting them and stun locking them to death. #c'monman

Sincerely,
    Sychosocial

it was fun indeed

Haha omg that sliver-shiro fight was so good.... had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Ending was perfect as well, tbh i was cheering for shiro the whole time sorry sliver ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    Thanks all for the 1v1s at TRHS this morning. I have found a new love on this noob reaver and appreciate everyone that gave me a chance to practice in a 1v1 setting. Ashamed, Shiro, Lamp, Guner, Pibbles and whomever else was out.....thank you! I can't remember them all. Night and I even got Loog to join in on the festivities. I enjoyed myself. The best fight of course was Sliver and Shiro's 10 minute...cooldown blowing...all out fight that ended in a double KB. It was one of the best fights I have sen in a long time. Intol vent was roaring with laughter. I also enjoyed being Anke's test subject

P.S. Rhine...stop kiting rank 6 reavers with no skills. It makes you look cheap. If you want to fight melee classes, learn to fight them instead of bleed kiting them and stun locking them to death. #c'monman

Sincerely,
    Sychosocial
    Sorry I didnt know R6 reavers have no skills... plus u have most of the store bought skills as well(like Bladetoss and Impale) so u arent just a r6 reaver..and about kiting part it wasnt even actual kiting lol.. i can get a lot worse than that. And u cant blame a guard for stun locking their opponent to death.. its just about lucky crits. Also as i knew u were from Intol tribe(tho i didnt know u were Morb) u werent a newbie so i just chose to play defensive. If u chose to invite me for a fight again rather than just spam ./laugh there.. u cud have got a more fair fight from me.

Thanks for the fights Loogy, Night, Harth, Sliver and Skindred.

Now stop using Wrath Skin.. its not ROI anymore! :P I cudnt even get u below 20k the one fight where i didnt kite ur Wrath. :P

Good fights rhine ^^
    And in morbs defense he actually doesnt have any store bought skills, tho i constantly harass him to quit being cheap and buy impale..... :P

Quote Originally Posted by rhine0710 View Post
    Sorry I didnt know R6 reavers have no skills... plus u have most of the store bought skills as well(like Bladetoss and Impale) so u arent just a r6 reaver..and about kiting part it wasnt even actual kiting lol.. i can get a lot worse than that. And u cant blame a guard for stun locking their opponent to death.. its just about lucky crits. Also as i knew u were from Intol tribe(tho i didnt know u were Morb) u werent a newbie so i just chose to play defensive. If u chose to invite me for a fight again rather than just spam ./laugh there.. u cud have got a more fair fight from me.
    First off, I don"t have ANY store bought skills. Maybe you should watch and read your buffbars a little more. I can provide you with a screenshot of all the skills I have if you need to see it. Awareness might make you a better player instead of having to kite a melee class with a melee class. I wasn't being rude, just pointing out that you could have let the fight be a little more fair since you are way more experienced at your class. I have played this reaver for only three days and I'm still learning it. But whatever...I guess I am talking to the wall. And why would I ask for another fight with someone that refused to fight fair the first time? Just pointing out the obvious man. Take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Methinks you're just upset because you lost and can't handle it.
    I lost almost all of my fights bro. Don't assume ...it makes you look like an...well you get the point.

What??! Who let intol have fun in a 1v1 circle?? They have ruined almost every 1v1 circle since they got here! I like this change though! Maybe it will continue and who knows... Maybe I will share my apple juice with them some day :P

Till the apple juice defeats you....

The main reason u feel that i was kiting badly in that 1v1 was bcoz u didnt have a slow on me for the 1st 75% of the fight... whereas i had slow on u almost all the time except for the10sec Resillience. Idk if i parried or evaded it at start(which sucks as a reaver) but that was the main difference imo. So i wud say u shldnt be judging ur opponent by only 1 fight

Quote Originally Posted by eloc05 View Post
    What??! Who let intol have fun in a 1v1 circle?? They have ruined almost every 1v1 circle since they got here! I like this change though! Maybe it will continue and who knows... Maybe I will share my apple juice with them some day :P
    I stole your apple juice approximately 7 mins ago!
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast