We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Wink

Well, has been a while since I don't post anything in the forums and I think it was finally the time to come back, I wanna thank everyone for all the 1v1s all over moors since RoR was relased . I have been creeping this whole time and will keep it up maybe until next month on my lovely weaver (Lmhunter, I hope u have seen it owning) or until I finally buy RoR and lvl up my lore-master .

Special thanks to:

Shiro: Dude i remember the first time we 1v1ed I owned you with 11k left or so on me, but still you kept coming back and now you get me down to 3 or even 2k, You always try again until you find the way, you always are getting better dude .

Alsander: Exciting 1v1s full of adrenalin whenever you jump me man, remember that day in stab, nice double kbs too.

Azusa: Glad to see you back my friend, You have been one of the few that have given me awesome hard, and even long fights since I started creepin.

Giggle: You are another excellent burglar buddy (let me clarify there are not many), also getting better and better all the time, I remember that day in gta that you practically owned me when I owned you just around 3 days before and when i even had full aud already. Thanks to you I learned lots of tricks and stuff for 1v1s man.

By the way I'm stil waiting for some competence (talking about LMs). Not talking personally (cuze I have some good LM friends) but I have not found the opportunity of a good LM yet, the only one with some renown I havnt fought yet is chef's verk, I hope the day i can 1v1 him he will make me proud. All the others have been owned, owned badly by my Lmhunter. Losing the hope on my favourite class, do I have to come back to show you LMs have a great potential!!!??? :P. Good luck all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000071379/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

lol Briandor humble as always. Honestly, not trolling, the only owning we ever see you do is burrowing, branding and webbing the ef out of dodge. SS of you owning peeps, sate my curiousity.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmagno View Post
    but I have not found the opportunity of a good LM yet
    Clearly you have not seen rubicon in action.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Well, has been a while since I don't post anything in the forums and I think it was finally the time to come back, I wanna thank everyone for all the 1v1s all over moors since RoR was relased . I have been creeping this whole time and will keep it up maybe until next month on my lovely weaver (Lmhunter, I hope u have seen it owning) or until I finally buy RoR and lvl up my lore-master .

Special thanks to:

Shiro: Dude i remember the first time we 1v1ed I owned you with 11k left or so on me, but still you kept coming back and now you get me down to 3 or even 2k, You always try again until you find the way, you always are getting better dude .

Alsander: Exciting 1v1s full of adrenalin whenever you jump me man, remember that day in stab, nice double kbs too.

Azusa: Glad to see you back my friend, You have been one of the few that have given me awesome hard, and even long fights since I started creepin.

Giggle: You are another excellent burglar buddy (let me clarify there are not many), also getting better and better all the time, I remember that day in gta that you practically owned me when I owned you just around 3 days before and when i even had full aud already. Thanks to you I learned lots of tricks and stuff for 1v1s man.

By the way I'm stil waiting for some competence (talking about LMs). Not talking personally (cuze I have some good LM friends) but I have not found the opportunity of a good LM yet, the only one with some renown I havnt fought yet is chef's verk, I hope the day i can 1v1 him he will make me proud. All the others have been owned, owned badly by my Lmhunter. Losing the hope on my favourite class, do I have to come back to show you LMs have a great potential!!!??? :P. Good luck all.
    and really, of all the classes, talking up your skills on a weaver is silly. You got to be real REAL bad to be a baddie on one. Its pure easy mode. Not sure if you know that, since you are bragging about owning LMs. I was on my spider the other night, and aye, I too was "owning" light armored squishie from range. You arent a bad spider, just silly to talk yourself up when no one else does.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Back pedaling, stun locking, and popping KO won't cut it anymore giggle. It was very effective against 8 aud wargs nontheless.

I do salute your attempts.
    I don't remember it ever working on you. I doubt it ever will. But I'll keep trying.
    Just outta curiosity... What's wrong with back pedaling? I can see where KO would be an offense in lower rank 1v1s. And I know stunlocking will never be done by you :P but moving backwards in a fight? I am failing to see this just as bad as I fail in our 1v1s.

I do miss the old silvers who didn't try to shove every victory in the players face.
    Giggle Swaggerdagger
    [email]gswaggerdagger@yahoo.com[/email]

yes first time we 1v1ed, i was still using all 75lv gears, 75lv jewels, and still manage to fight without any cd, so yeah i get "owned" hard. Though when i recalled fighting you open field by popping cds, we managed to get some double kbs. And now I get most of my 85lv gears, so the fight get a lot closer without much cd popped. And strat-wise, I m still using the same old tricks against spiders that I learnt in the 1v1s with Frost back in U6. However, my gear does become better.
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Quote Originally Posted by eloc05 View Post
    I do miss the old silvers who didn't try to shove every victory in the players face.
    This.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

I don't remember it ever working on you. I doubt it ever will. But I'll keep trying.
    Just outta curiosity... What's wrong with back pedaling? I can see where KO would be an offense in lower rank 1v1s. And I know stunlocking will never be done by you :P but moving backwards in a fight? I am failing to see this just as bad as I fail in our 1v1s.

Hmmm, I seem to recall the old silvers being a keyboard turning, back pedaling warden... not an egotistical, obnoxious "pro player". Time changes people eh?
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

You sure? Stun locking, backpeddling, and popping KO 1v1-3 has worked perfectly in the past, and it is still a regular tradition.

If I wanted to shove a victory in your face, perhaps I would roll out of GV with 5+ of my buddies, spam track, zerg, then CJ you, who does that sound like?
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

You sure? Stun locking, backpeddling, and popping KO 1v1-3 has worked perfectly in the past, and it is still a regular tradition.

If I wanted to shove a victory in your face, perhaps I would roll out of GV with 5+ of my buddies, spam track, zerg, then CJ you, who does that sound like?
    You usually win 1v1s against me. Which is why I said "when has it ever worked against you." and yeah that's how I play and you really shouldn't have a problem with it since you beat me so easily. and again, since you missed it........ What do you have against backpedaling?? I really don't get it.

And someone to roll outta gv and spam track you would have to be someone with the ability to spam track you I guess. I don't have any hunter friends that I regularly "roll out of gv" with so you stumped me on that one.

You are a very talented player. I just don't see why you feel that you have to try and prove it in the forums by trolling people you beat.
    Giggle Swaggerdagger
    [email]gswaggerdagger@yahoo.com[/email]

well to cap off a couple of pages of bragging and QQing I'd like to thank you guys for the 1v1s at gta tonight! my warg Oculuk is trying to learn how to not be so terrible and if I don't rage-change classes, hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to beat a few of you guys!

~Rigade

MEEEEE, well not me, but I wish it were me. I don't have any buddies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    it has gotten stronger with the new pip and against many wls in a 1v1 it can outheal their dps. but some have beaten me since update. skeptic has beaten me every time i 1v1ed him since update. so there is a way for a wl to out dps bracing attack. i figure its prolly traiting and ranked skills. one thing i can't recall and take account for is op buffs. maybe they were in the wls advantage tremendously when i fought them and lost. if that's the case, then i won't fault a wl for not fighting a champ with buffs being equal or in freeps favor.
    Yeah..I fought Eliadon a few days ago. Had no chance against that bracing attack heal. Doubt I'm going to 1v1 champs now, lol.
    Maybe when i get my DoT, it will help enough against the bracing attack HoT.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000011849a/signature.png]Royalbear[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Clearly you have not seen rubicon in action.
    Well, rubi is a cool guy, however I have fought him lots of times, days ago I even rez camped him and killed him around 5 times or so, he cudnt take me down to 10k even.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    lol Briandor humble as always. Honestly, not trolling, the only owning we ever see you do is burrowing, branding and webbing the ef out of dodge. SS of you owning peeps, sate my curiousity.
    hehehehehe tbow, I find it strange that you still don't really know this is the way that I tease. By the way how can you blame me for burrowing, when I mostly solo and on the otherside you are always grouped? also, I just bought my r8 brand today which is my first brand (Idk yet why u say I'm branding but, well) . You usually zerg me bad when I'm not quick enough to burrow, blame me in the days I burrow you from a 1v1 . And I know right that weaver is easy mode, still I don't need to use all my skills to win a 1v1, and you know I am not a newbie here, been a while pvmping and I have my tricks and stuff, I don't use the delving pots or pet sometimes to "balance" the fights a little bit more. And for the end, winning a 3v1 against hmm, ulaith, a hunter (don't remember the name) and some r8 warden, with 8k left on me, to fight them 2 more times later and own them over and over in my own, Isn't that "own"? or doesn't it require some skill at least?

Thanks for the RvR fights all these days anyways, been a lot of infamy and comms for both sides. Good luck
    Last edited by Brianmagno; Nov 20 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000071379/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well, rubi is a cool guy, however I have fought him lots of times, days ago I even rez camped him and killed him around 5 times or so, he cudnt take me down to 10k even.
    It did suck at that time when I had only 9 audacity when you clearly had far more, plus lvl 75 gear/LI's/bling didn't help either.

You're not even that good on the spider, you just play an extremely op class. If you want to see a good spider, watch Frost.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Good 1v1s a few days ago. Loved the double KB with Claws
    Keep em comin'
    Intol stop breaking them up, it makes me sad :c
    Fractal

Thanks for 1v1s other day.
    Sadly most people only fight me once then never again.. /yawn anywho good fights

- Wad
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Thanks for 1v1s other day.
    Sadly most people only fight me once then never again.. /yawn anywho good fights

- Wad
    You're just a very tough warden.

Saw you with more than 3/4 Morale and Power behind EC, and waited until I was sure there were no other creeps freeps before pouncing. Being so close to EC and Ikilledu having just run off, I wasn't sure how much time I had to fight you 1-on-1 before someone came up on us. You proceeded to whoop my furry warg butt, then whoop Ikilledu as he tried to finish you off while you were at low morale still.

Wasn't really an official 1v1, but I still considered it a good 1-on-1 fight.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Oh, and how could I forget to mention all the good 1v1s from Monday?! Great fights yall! I can't remember all the fights, but here are some of note...

Ulthior - I felt cheap when I kept winning using my power cost debuff, so I stopped it for a few fights. You beat me solidly a few times, and we double KBed others. Good fights!

Giggle - I was starting to get excited when I saw your morale dropping lower than I've ever seen it drop 1v1...but you still got me. Looking forward to more fights when I get more Aud!

Bricks - Solid fight man. Lets get our Audacity maxed out and then go at it again.

Bralleg - Great fights! You kept right on coming back until our fights were neck-and-neck.

And Scuppers - More double KBs, and more awesome fights. Keep that club a' swingin.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Lol

While spiders are extremely OP against "melees", I find it particularly funny, that 2 LMs (which should be extremely OP against any creep class, when played well) are still playing the OP card.

I guess mediocre play doesn't factor into the inability to drop more than 3k morale off a spider in a 1v1.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Lol

While spiders are extremely OP against "melees", I find it particularly funny, that 2 LMs (which should be extremely OP against any creep class, when played well) are still playing the OP card.

I guess mediocre play doesn't factor into the inability to drop more than 3k morale off a spider in a 1v1.
    They are pretty OP against tacticals too. When I can be bothered to even play mine, I have zero tactical opposition whatsoever.
    Tsaurel/Telae

hehehehehe tbow, I find it strange that you still don't really know this is the way that I tease. By the way how can you blame me for burrowing, when I mostly solo and on the otherside you are always grouped? also, I just bought my r8 brand today which is my first brand (Idk yet why u say I'm branding but, well) . You usually zerg me bad when I'm not quick enough to burrow, blame me in the days I burrow you from a 1v1 . And I know right that weaver is easy mode, still I don't need to use all my skills to win a 1v1, and you know I am not a newbie here, been a while pvmping and I have my tricks and stuff, I don't use the delving pots or pet sometimes to "balance" the fights a little bit more. And for the end, winning a 3v1 against hmm, ulaith, a hunter (don't remember the name) and some r8 warden, with 8k left on me, to fight them 2 more times later and own them over and over in my own, Isn't that "own"? or doesn't it require some skill at least?

Thanks for the RvR fights all these days anyways, been a lot of infamy and comms for both sides. Good luck
    Hah Briandor, that was my first day back in the moors since Rohan with 7 audacity and all 75 gear. Almost every single creep owned me that day. Besides you didnt need that much skill to kill me anyways, you 3 shotted me at one point i believe. I was shocked by how fast I died and it was clear that I needed to raise morale+mits and that the old skill rotations will not work against spiders now. Oh I'm sorry that you need to brag about winning fights with an OP creep against yet ungeared freeps.
    Commander Ulaith, CWH.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000006da10/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I am the bestest player ever, I kill all the things and everyone should be impressed with me. Briandor 2012
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

*Sigh* Thanks to all the noobs who 1v1'd me (destroyed me) last night. Also a huge thanks to tweens tribe for zerging the 1v1s so I didn't have to ragequit by myself and Alsander for the support after every death ..... .... ..... @@@@ lol.

You might see me farming no named freavers in front of grams now. Please do not interfer as my renown farming is serious business. IF you do, I will find you, and I will KILL YOU.
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

You're the one posting hate comments on a game that you don't even play. I wonder who's truly useless here. /shrug
    Last edited by Arnahk; Nov 26 2012 at 07:26 PM.

Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast