We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Move over Bonnella, Igluk has a new favorite hobbit.
    Bonnie's long dead. Nothing cute about a rotten hobbit corpse. Well actually, Bonnie is still damn cute. But I agree, Scuppers wins!

I'll settle for being your favorite free peoples... Orc works too if we bring Doc into the mix.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Bonnie's long dead. Nothing cute about a rotten hobbit corpse. Well actually, Bonnie is still damn cute. But I agree, Scuppers wins!

I'll settle for being your favorite free peoples... Orc works too if we bring Doc into the mix.
    You win favorite cappy. Log onto your defiler, then we'll see about favorite defiler.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Well actually, Bonnie is still damn cute.
    EHHHYYYYYY SEXY LAYDAY

Hey Harth how you like those hour long bleeds?
    I might tone it back, its kind of embarassing when im sitting there dead and my opponent still has half morale and my little bleed ticks still has 60 seconds left .. and its ticking for 100 morale..
    Thanks for all the 1v1s
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I would recommend inputting waterlore into your rotation, considering you are still having quite a bit of trouble solo Rubi.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

thanks for the 1v1s fissure...always fun to fight the best reaver on the server...went from 7 aud to 12 aud earlier today the difference was very noticable...just dont hold back on me use whatever you got, can only get better when fighting someone going all out :P

also felt bad for using knives out on that last 1v1 that set bonus is as op as impale...was just my reaction when i saw my morale go from full to half in just a few seconds :P

thanks for the 1v1s starfoxx....i know im a ezmoding, star hugging, stunlocking coward...but its how i win :P

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    thanks for the 1v1s fissure...always fun to fight the best reaver on the server...went from 7 aud to 12 aud earlier today the difference was very noticable...just dont hold back on me use whatever you got, can only get better when fighting someone going all out :P

also felt bad for using knives out on that last 1v1 that set bonus is as op as impale...was just my reaction when i saw my morale go from full to half in just a few seconds :P
    Yeah I very much enjoyed the fights, its tough to gauge what exactly fair is with this last update. As is, I think it was pretty fair with a little bit of room for improvisation in there. I would really enjoy an opportunity for us to go "all out" and see where the cards lay after such an engagement. I thought the fights were great and and I look forward to the opportunity to go all out, regardless of results.
    Last edited by apb8808; Nov 06 2012 at 12:35 PM.
    Creeps: Fissure R-12
    Freeps: Presdas R-9, Arcteus R9, Dainsleif-1 R4

Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post

Yeah I very much enjoyed the fights, its tough to gauge what exactly fair is with this last update. As is, I think it was pretty fair with a little bit of room for improvisation in there. I would really enjoy an opportunity for us to go "all out" and see where the cards lay after such an engagement. I thought the fights were great and and I look forward to the opportunity to go all out, regardless of results.
    all out fights would be fun to have...in about a week or so ill hopefully have all the gear im looking for...just need a ton of emp scrolls and relics :/

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    I would recommend inputting waterlore into your rotation, considering you are still having quite a bit of trouble solo Rubi.
    It's too bad Audacity and OP buffs are a game changer.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Loved the 1v1's Scuppers, but the bleeds make me wanna rage quit <3
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    I'm okay with giving someone false hope and then seeing his or her downfall, but in the case of Rubi, it's just cruel. If past experience is worth anything, I'd wager that the new LM heal isn't going to do much (if anything) for him.
    I figured so, considering how 1sided the fights still are with 3 blue OPs and all cds popped on his part.

Adangorn, make sure you save make haste for our next encounter.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Lots of 1v1's this evening, thanks to all the freeps and creeps who participated. Unfortunate that OP's kept fluctuating, kudos to all who kept fighting on anyway.

Gurdstan, Shiryo, Tstaff, Sillac, Elladon, Proton, Bigears, Eiliniel, and anyone else I fought, thanks for the fun.
    Creeps: Fissure R-12
    Freeps: Presdas R-9, Arcteus R9, Dainsleif-1 R4

Nice fights Fissure. Sorry about the WotC, but with the +14k mastery buff you guys had, I was dsperate. Your a beast though..ty for the fights.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

our fight was pretty close even with wotc.. cant blame ya either with all that interrupt spam XD
    [IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/Lightning_Xv/f1bc7eeb-c276-4013-acd8-7bf87aceef6d_zps4092ea5c.jpg[/IMG]

Fun fights everyone...especially this...

Ran from GV to LC when out of power, I consider it forfeit
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingX View Post

Bracing Attack Heal>WL DPS. I won't 1v1 Champs on my WL.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    Yep, unfortunately not possible if heal spamming and also tank/heal traited for it. Though the "good news" is, that it is also at least seemingly hard to damage anything that has a bit of heals as such a champ if the healer wants (and people said ror brought no new classes, there you have it, the new freep warleader class ). When Sillac only self-healed and power-regenerated without doing any significant damage I tried out how much dmg I can do if going power burning dps (yep obviously no option to defeat a tank champ) and how much dmg I take if such a champ goes "full dps" when awayjumping after (confident it won't be much and even without power no danger).
    According to Sillac's story and for the numbers indeed halfway interesting pic (you can see I have actualy some power regenerated on the way and I did neither use a power pot nor wl cd to get power back from the adventure journey GV to LC nor have I full audacity) he did on the whole way with minimum healing, from GV stairs to LC (!), sorry all creeps I have to warn you now desperately that a new devastating badass dps champ has joined the Moors, ~3k damage (!). If that doesn't show some people they should on a dps class also go for a bit of damage I don't know what .
    Thanks for the 1v1s.

Btw. to shield bash cute hobbits is evil .

I think next time ill gradually switch out jewellry untill your morale starts to go down >
    Wtb champ flies, will trade bubblez

You did that much damage and still couldn't kill him?
    That's pretty sad, not impressive, lol.

I think next time ill gradually switch out jewellry untill your morale starts to go down >
    Wtb champ flies, will trade bubblez
    Throw in your sprint(the 45 second one), and you would probably have a deal.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000011849a/signature.png]Royalbear[/charsig]

Is bracing attack heal that strong? I don't remember having any problems with champs outhealing my dps in 1v1s with that skill. Though I don't know if they were traited like Sillac or whether or not they used it.
    Also it depends how the WL is traited.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000011849a/signature.png]Royalbear[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaknight View Post
    Is bracing attack heal that strong? I don't remember having any problems with champs outhealing my dps in 1v1s with that skill. Though I don't know if they were traited like Sillac or whether or not they used it.
    Also it depends how the WL is traited.
    it has gotten stronger with the new pip and against many wls in a 1v1 it can outheal their dps. but some have beaten me since update. skeptic has beaten me every time i 1v1ed him since update. so there is a way for a wl to out dps bracing attack. i figure its prolly traiting and ranked skills. one thing i can't recall and take account for is op buffs. maybe they were in the wls advantage tremendously when i fought them and lost. if that's the case, then i won't fault a wl for not fighting a champ with buffs being equal or in freeps favor.

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    it has gotten stronger with the new pip and against many wls in a 1v1 it can outheal their dps. but some have beaten me since update. skeptic has beaten me every time i 1v1ed him since update. so there is a way for a wl to out dps bracing attack. i figure its prolly traiting and ranked skills. one thing i can't recall and take account for is op buffs. maybe they were in the wls advantage tremendously when i fought them and lost. if that's the case, then i won't fault a wl for not fighting a champ with buffs being equal or in freeps favor.
    Yeah I want to test some things but I can only do it when there are equal OP buffs. I could throw more DPS on my WL but 3 Mastery traits=1 OP buff so it doesn't seem worth it. I could try going all out DPS but since WLs have no good power-regen skill I'll likely just run out of power. I don't have Command Post so I'm missing out on the 10% damage boost from it but I don't think that will make a difference. I'll try 1v1ing some champs after I finish leveling my mini.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

I'll try 1v1ing some champs after I finish leveling my mini.
    You just totally ignored me as I ran into you multiple times while questing yesterday. QQ
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

I am perfectly aware that my dps is horrid in my current moors build! It focuses alot on survivability so I'll get less diminishing returns from the OP buffs. I'm gonna start hotkeying my PvE jewelry for when I come across WLs and Defilers, though. I don't like morale standstills any more than you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    You just totally ignored me as I ran into you multiple times while questing yesterday. QQ
    I emoted at you once I think, I'm half-brain dead when I'm questing and since I'm half-brain dead to begin with don't expect much out of me.

Back pedaling, stun locking, and popping KO won't cut it anymore giggle. It was very effective against 8 aud wargs nontheless.

I do salute your attempts.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast