We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    Thats because me and Toebite stole all your stars

Ohh.... I see how it is... I thought we had something special, i'll find someone else who truely want me for my stars then
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Thanks to all those who gave me good 1v1s today on my noob guardian :P Thornpaw, Wheeze, Chak, Quietkills, Mustard, Bergwarg, a few BAs i cant remember... and anyone else. Can't wait till I get more audacity and maybe some better jewellery. if it even happens b4 RoR...

Dopehat, nice job flayer kiting me from EC past GTA, not managing to kill me, then sprinting away. Keeping it classy bro. I wish I was as cool as you.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    Ohh.... I see how it is... I thought we had something special, i'll find someone else who truely want me for my stars then
    I reported myself for farming you, I don't appreciate people who get me reported.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by viper0889 View Post
    Thanks to all those who gave me good 1v1s today on my noob guardian :P Thornpaw, Wheeze, Chak, Quietkills, Mustard, Bergwarg, a few BAs i cant remember... and anyone else. Can't wait till I get more audacity and maybe some better jewellery. if it even happens b4 RoR...

Dopehat, nice job flayer kiting me from EC past GTA, not managing to kill me, then sprinting away. Keeping it classy bro. I wish I was as cool as you.
    Were you Heimdall? Great name.

Lul, last time I caught ElPh solo, he was so scared he ran into my own npcs. Not to mention the previous burrow/call in zerg motions.

All in all good 1v1s so far.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

It's because "Wardens aren't OP" at all. They can just spam heal like cowards while taking on 6 creeps while they back track cause that's the only thing keeping them alive.

Like that??
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Nice logic. But the way I play 1vzerg is much different than what I do 1v1. If a spider is any good he has no reason to runv1 or burrow against a melee, especially when he only fights with cp at max tier Lol.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Nice logic. But the way I play 1vzerg is much different than what I do 1v1. If a spider is any good he has no reason to runv1 or burrow against a melee, especially when he only fights with cp at max tier Lol.

Which I agree with. Never said you didn't.

But the fact of the matters is, most of these wardens in the moors now are just out there to spam their hots and healing rotations on top of Defiant Challenge. Which is redic OP. It becomes more or a less, not sure how to word it, a waste of time. I guess you can call it. To give wardens a fair fight due to the fact of how powerful they currently are.

Don't take it as a grude or anything against you. It's just the truth and any "Good" warden could tell you that.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zclabaugh View Post

spam their hots and healing rotations on top of Defiant Challenge. Which is redic OP.
    The things you listed as OP, are the skills/cds a good warden doesn't use 1v1.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    The things you listed as OP, are the skills/cds a good warden doesn't use 1v1.
    just traiting shield is op...and the crit immunity for traiting 4 shield is probably one of the most op things they have because of the fact how broken it is...where its suppose to have a cd of 45 seconds yet since it was released has no cd at all, effectively allowing the warden to receive at maximum 1 crit every 7 seconds...

this passive trait bonus will allow the warden to destroy any class with or without heals...and add in the fact that wardens have alot of morale...more mits than any creep class alrdy...and as much bpe as a spider even when they have fully tiered catch prey...and with the pitiful dps every single creep class will be throwing at the warden because of these, theres just no way a decent shield traited warden can lose

the heal spamming and defiant challenge is only part of the problem with them...but its the little things that ppl dont notice like this that really make them ridiculous...

o and just for the record...last 2 times i fought you...it was me and nard fighting you under stab and what did you do...you spammed restoration which was enough to out heal our dps (both of us were in shadow so we were getting very little crits because of broken passive above)
    the other time i fought you, you just killed a wl and i jumped you when you were at 10k morale...what did you do when i did you spammed restoration again...which was more than enough to outheal my dps...1v1 or 1v2 or whatever you still used heals to fight...

now i know you are a good warden still...but seriously if you are going to try and talk trash to someone, do yourself a favor and fight without being shield traited...that traitline is just a crutch for bad players
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    just traiting shield is op...and the crit immunity for traiting 4 shield is probably one of the most op things they have because of the fact how broken it is...where its suppose to have a cd of 45 seconds yet since it was released has no cd at all, effectively allowing the warden to receive at maximum 1 crit every 7 seconds...

this passive trait bonus will allow the warden to destroy any class with or without heals...and add in the fact that wardens have alot of morale...more mits than any creep class alrdy...and as much bpe as a spider even when they have fully tiered catch prey...and with the pitiful dps every single creep class will be throwing at the warden because of these, theres just no way a decent shield traited warden can lose

the heal spamming and defiant challenge is only part of the problem with them...but its the little things that ppl dont notice like this that really make them ridiculous...

o and just for the record...last 2 times i fought you...it was me and nard fighting you under stab and what did you do...you spammed restoration which was enough to out heal our dps (both of us were in shadow so we were getting very little crits because of broken passive above)
    the other time i fought you, you just killed a wl and i jumped you when you were at 10k morale...what did you do when i did you spammed restoration again...which was more than enough to outheal my dps...1v1 or 1v2 or whatever you still used heals to fight...

now i know you are a good warden still...but seriously if you are going to try and talk trash to someone, do yourself a favor and fight without being shield traited...that traitline is just a crutch for bad players
    You are on point as far as why wardens are OP. But I'm not doing myself any favors by fighting in recklessness shield traited, If you think I am, then watch me 1v1 anyone spear traited and you'd see the same results.

As far as your "experience" I only used restoration twice at 50% morale in a 2 wargsv1...2 shadow wargs should be able to out dps 133~ hps, you would have if the last 3 ticks didn't crit. Or maybe you would've preferred I NS since it was a 2v1 anyway for an 8k heal instead of the maybe 4k restoration healed.

Heal use doesn't = heal spam. You interrupted my 1v1 with a wl, and I started in on you at 8k, since I was busy cjing. I used a single restoration since it was a borderline 2v1.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Don't get my thread locked with your arguing. ;O
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Don't get my thread locked with your arguing. ;O
    Why did you transfer to Vilya? :O Should of came to ridder

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    I was thinking about it, wanted to play with Torn and you guys. But decided to go back to my home server, love those guys (or hate) them too much
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Good 1v1s yesterday Qlimax...except for the times you popped morale pots, PI, Enamels, Brands, slow-kited me, oh and the ganks were nice too. I'm sure a trash player like yourself calls them surprise 1v1s. Just because you can't beat me without these things doesn't mean you should use them. Get on my level.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    Good 1v1s yesterday Qlimax...except for the times you popped morale pots, PI, Enamels, Brands, slow-kited me, oh and the ganks were nice too. I'm sure a trash player like yourself calls them surprise 1v1s. Just because you can't beat me without these things doesn't mean you should use them. Get on my level.
    Yea fun fight's! Especially when you bought store brand's after your like what? 10th lost.. Then wouldn't fight me until hips/sprint was up so you could get away.. I also liked how you started dual boxing with a reaver so you could kill me after I beat you. So yes I did use those things against the reaver since I had 300 morale or so left.. didn't think that counted has the 1v1.

Do you want a ladder? Or just more tp?

Yea fun fight's! Especially when you bought store brand's after your like what? 10th lost.. Then wouldn't fight me until hips/sprint was up so you could get away.. I also liked how you started dual boxing with a reaver so you could kill me after I beat you. So yes I did use those things against the reaver since I had 300 morale or so left.. didn't think that counted has the 1v1.

Do you want a ladder? Or just more tp?
    Nothing compared to all your store trackers and store morale pots. I'm amazed you could even afford them with all your store buffs on. Oh and you're one to talk about dualboxing when you had a burg to Reveal Weakness me during every 1v1. I not only had to wait for you cds but for his as well. Wouldn't want me to get 2 kills in a "1v1". 300 morale when you're bubbled by one of your three pocket cappies. Stop trying to confuse people on the forum with your lies.

Warg vs RK. Hitler vs Stalin. Kim Kardashian vs Paris Hilton. Impossible to pick a side to cheer.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000003eb/signature.png]Meanmrmustard[/charsig]
    GW2 - epg.3471

Tsaurel/Telae

No seriously, don't get my thread locked. D:

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    No seriously, don't get my thread locked. D:
    I was trying but Qlimax didn't want to. So your thread shall stay unlocked...for now...

Thanks for the 1v1s Boone and Cero. I know i suck, but it was still fun!
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Would like to thank everyone for the 1v1s tonight by OC, especially Quarks and Fissure. Each death all you creeps provide me, gives me a chance to learn from my mistakes. Judging from the number of deaths i have, I have much to learn lol. Once again thanks everyone and see you in the field.

Bralleg

Thanks to Waddington, Bralleg, Shawty, and anyone else who I might be forgetting for those 1v1s tonight against my little r5 wargy.
    ~slap
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100002746e0/signature.png]Ishouldbeamount[/charsig]
    *Onecirus 75 mini*Onecimus 75 warden*Finaras 50 RK* Onezirid r7 BA*Liligit r6 reaver*

reavers are fun
    Thanks for the 1v1s filgash and flesh and dev. flesh got fat hahaa but it hurts a hobbit
    Great fights as always

Wad stop rofflezerging me
    I think one fight you tried to time a double kb and then I did this: Scuppers scored a devastating hit with To the King on Devestated for 1,168 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    wupps
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast