We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #1601
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    And Akara and Arnakh, you two are sweethearts for making it a double KB. Akara, I also greatly enjoyed "ganking" you after your 1v1 with Laothos so you could give him props.

    <3 Bonnie

    <3

    @Loathos
    I really appreciate seeing players who are consistently willing to fight opponents that they rarely win against. For that, I tip my hat to you sir, and attacked Bonnie both times to make it a double KB.

    Thanks for the 1v1s guys
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Lol, please forgive me! Although, I can't promise not to screw it up again.

    Looking forward to finding you again. Saw you at TR and got excited, but then saw some shifty warg so I left. I'm not that dumb.

    <3 Bonnie
    Likewise its fun to fight good cappies
    Haha i think that was star, i cant remember though :P

    - Wadric/Devestated
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodoriph View Post

    That fight was many things, including a great deal of fun, but a 1v1 it was not. :P
    I'm probably thinking of a different cappy then, sorry :P Or may you're right, I dunno; hadn't slept in48 hours at the time.


    Also, nice 1v1s with Goldrogers, Briandor and Northandos
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

  4. #1604
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks for the impromptu 1v1 south of OC Bonnie! I've enjoyed our fights.

    Sorry about the food. I was heading back to the LC battle when I saw you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000eafcb/signature.png]Creor[/charsig]

  5. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Likewise its fun to fight good cappies
    Haha i think that was star, i cant remember though :P

    - Wadric/Devestated
    Ah wish I had tabbed around to find out. I just saw warg and said, "Pfft, yeah right!"

    Quote Originally Posted by theor View Post
    Thanks for the impromptu 1v1 south of OC Bonnie! I've enjoyed our fights.

    Sorry about the food. I was heading back to the LC battle when I saw you.
    No worries at all! Stuff like that really doesn't bug me, especially in an unorganized situation like that. I was glad for it since I was just in roamer mode and it was nice to find someone to play with. It's a rough life when there's rarely anyone else roaming around.

    I appreciate you slapping me around and then waiting for the go ahead, as well as the lack of stealth. I always wait for and expect you guys to stealth up which is why I didn't just start whacking.

    Always a pleasure fighting you.

    <3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post

    And Akara and Arnakh, you two are sweethearts for making it a double KB. Akara, I also greatly enjoyed "ganking" you after your 1v1 with Laothos so you could give him props.

    <3 Bonnie
    Always a pleasure <3
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

  7. #1607
    Thanks for all the 1v1s fissure, uduv,earlin,devestated,grish, and anyone else.
    Athrane R7 Lore Master

  8. #1608
    Thanks for all the 1v1s Tbow. Guess you aren't just a failbot raidbaby zerglet after all... at least for those 20 minutes.

    Oh yeah and thanks for the ganking after Alsander sparred me and CJing with him and Qlimax. Super pro.

    <3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s Tbow. Guess you aren't just a failbot raidbaby zerglet after all... at least for those 20 minutes.

    Oh yeah and thanks for the ganking after Alsander sparred me and CJing with him and Qlimax. Super pro.

    <3 Bonnie
    madcuzbad

    Im just glad I saved face and beat you three straight times. The first time I had no stance, DERP. You beat me solidly on that one though.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  10. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Im just glad I saved face and beat you three straight times. The first time I had no stance, DERP. You beat me solidly on that one though.
    Come fight me again. You mouseturn, I'll keyturn. We'll see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    madcuzbad
    QFT.

    <3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  11. #1611
    Nice 1v1s so far

    Wargian, do not let me catch you solo.


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

  12. #1612
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    Nice fights Briandor! Double kills are always my favorite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000eafcb/signature.png]Creor[/charsig]

  13. #1613
    Great fights with everyone tonight on lugz hill. Don't remember everyone's name, but I do remember Vudu got me to 200ish, epic fight. Even getting crushed by Silvers was fun
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

  14. #1614
    Good fights tonite. Maybe next time we move off a zone line tho. Lag was crazy. When I die gimme 1.5 minutes for my BoF to pop up before starting another 1v1. In the wild I'll fight when its on cd, but usually die as a result. I need all the dps I can get. Slay you later maggots!


    Flesh

  15. #1615
    Tithiras, you track quite bravely from your 1shotters.

    Do not let me find you solo.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

  16. #1616
    ...or what, you'll POUNCE him? O_O

  17. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Purebloodnakh reference
    Your stars are now mine =D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

  18. #1618
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingX View Post
    Great fights with everyone tonight on lugz hill. Don't remember everyone's name, but I do remember Vudu got me to 200ish, epic fight. Even getting crushed by Silvers was fun
    yeah, awesome fight. and thnx to all the creeps and freeps who fought me last night. too many to list but i got some in against people i haven't fought before on both sides which is always great.

  19. #1619
    Thanks for the 1v1s Doc, Ost, Bralleg, Lbf and silvers even though only got to fight you two times keep getting weird lag when i fight you lol but owell good fun And the others who i forgot . Syras thanks for ruining the random 1v1 when i just logged in at lug crossroads where u jumped me KO at the end was cheap :/.

    -Wadric/Devestated

    Only 18k to rank
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  20. #1620
    Yeah very fun 1v1s tonight (:
    Ostara | Anke

  21. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s Doc, Ost, Bralleg, Lbf and silvers even though only got to fight you two times keep getting weird lag when i fight you lol but owell good fun And the others who i forgot . Syras thanks for ruining the random 1v1 when i just logged in at lug crossroads where u jumped me KO at the end was cheap :/.

    -Wadric/Devestated

    Only 18k to rank
    *sings gloriously*
    I beat you! I beat you! OMG I beat YOU. Nee ner nee ner NEEEEEEE NER! You got beat by a fail cappy. I didn't think it possible. Delete kthxbai.

    Thanks for repeatedly fighting me. That was a lot of fun. I could have kept going all night.



    <3 Bonnie
    Last edited by Summberbell; Jul 02 2012 at 09:23 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  22. #1622
    good 1v1 spidabait...looking forward to more 1v1s like those :P

  23. #1623
    good 1v1 sweetiepie maybe in a few more ranks you can get me

  24. #1624
    good 1v1 Nerfinnel...almost had me!

  25. #1625
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    315
    Thanks for the 1v1s at TRHS last night to everyone I fought.

    lol Lightning... I was just as confused as you at the end of that fight when I was close to dying and you had ~4k or so and died within 1 second
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000cbf97/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

 

 
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload