We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Coullion...good 1v1 for the time it lasted. I tried no stance, then switched around from flayer to shadow. Then this happened.

Thanks Adino for sending in 23 instead of 22 people to finish me off in a 1v1 with a warden, whom you were clearly aware was not in your group, not participating in your zerg fest.

The five hunters, and 4 champs added just enough competition for me...I was able to actually swipe on of you before you killed me IRL.

Kudos on a job well done, old man. Now go to sleep...that dialysis clinic opens kinda early ya know

ohh tbow, we picked a bad spot there. Good fight on your part but I'm not really half the warden i was 6 months ago, lol. Arshbok destroyed me a few minutes prior to our little tango when i was in a dps build so i retraited to a blue line tanking build and we met and i couldn't make a dent in ya;D
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

thnx for all the 1v1s today again. this time was on creep and seen a lot of freeps fightin at the circle i haven't seen 1v1 before. good job to you all. some of u guys are pretty good and with a bit more practice have the potential to become beastly. and that is one of the reasons i like adino. he gets alot of people who wouldn't be in the moors to come and although sometimes a 1v1 circle gets zerged or solo roflzergs or pve or whatever and people QQ (not like that wouldn't happen anyway with or without) it also produces a good big fight every once in awhile and newer people to the moors eventually begin to get their bearings straight out there and start to 1v1, roam or small grp. gotta take the good with the bad and make due i suppose but i will admit i have had more fun since he came back. was kinda slow going and now creeps have a daily rallying cry and a wad of freeps to fight, some of which may join a 1v1 circle later. better then the old ec/stab/oc/wstab staring contests (although the oc farms nowadays late are kinda frustrating but a suicidal reaver can make himself at home there). almost seems like both sides are a little less afraid to die sometimes now

~Uduv vudU

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1 thread

Thanks to every1 who 1v1ed me last night in TR crossroads, lots of double kbs (that i absolutely love, as both sides win) and good fights.

Good 1v1 Lemblod from my little puppy worg. I'll kill you 1day...
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Good 1v1 Lemblod from my little puppy worg. I'll kill you 1day...^_^ :@
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

This thread better not die.

~Reaveren.
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

It will if you dont play your reaver more! I want to kill you 1v1, like old times on Vilya :P

Quote Originally Posted by LEGOLAD View Post
    It will if you dont play your reaver more! I want to kill you 1v1, like old times on Vilya :P
    psh you know who won most of our fights when my Warg was on Vilya.
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

It was about 50/50 narb, and you transfered right after I got good gear on Vilya, coincidence? I think not :P

It was about 50/50 narb, and you transfered right after I got good gear on Vilya, coincidence? I think not :P
    I transferred because I wanted to derp around with Tornsoul over on Silverlode and you know that! >:O

And when I transferred to silverlode you conveniently stopped playing :O! :P

And when I transferred to silverlode you conveniently stopped playing :O! :P
    ....stop spamming my darned thread.

Good 2v2 Scuppers and Anke. Both sides got 2 kills.

And when I log you decide to log in, I'm beginning to see a pattern here :P

And when I log you decide to log in, I'm beginning to see a pattern here :P
    LOL.
    I actually just logged over to freepside to try and PM you before I saw this post.
    You tell Shananigans, 'how the hell do I spell your name'
    The player is offline.

Too bad! Play tommorow and you'll find me at a Rez circle

Good 1v1 Proton, thanks for sticking around after all the interruptions. You totally had the first one but by the time I 1v1'd you I was so sick of being 1vzerged that my hands were twitchy on my escape keys so the moment that rk attacked me I was gone. Kudos to you though, good fight.

thnx for the 1v1s in front of lugz today freeps and creeps. always enjoy them.

~Uduv vudU

wtb more wardens that go to 1v1 circles spear traited, or that keep hot use to a minimum while at 1v1 circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    wtb more wardens that go to 1v1 circles spear traited, or that keep hot use to a minimum while at 1v1 circles.
    You fight me spear-traited and still take about as much damage as a Flayer warg with the relic. Traiting doesn't seem to be an issue. I might be able to burn through untraited HoTs though. Idk, I haven't been allowed to try.

WTB Reavers that don't use "against the odds" (10min cd) when 1v1'ing undergeared spear traited wardens at 1v1 circles

/Aza

Quote Originally Posted by ivan11787 View Post
    WTB Reavers that don't use "against the odds" (10min cd) when 1v1'ing undergeared spear traited wardens at 1v1 circles

/Aza
    i'll oblige free of charge

I'd like to thank Dopehat the warg for a really fun 1v1 in the Goblin Town area of the map a couple of nights back. I was doing some PvE there when he pounced me, I was waiting for it to happen but you picked a nice area to do it (near some NPC boss spawn zone and when I had aggravated a large bunch of NPCs, perfect warg play and fight set-up.

Despite my preparedness you managed to gnaw my morale down pretty quickly, before going into stealth when we were both at 2k morale... that was a brilliant moment where I wondered how the next few moments would pan out. The next few moments were mad staff-whacking and ankle biting in your face stuff, where I managed to get off a killing blow with 100 morale left. I limped away feeling very lucky indeed for such a good fight, and for winning it. About 20 meters later I collapsed and died from multiple bleeding wounds.

Fair play my good warg, I didn't want to leave you thinking I had won the fight, because I did actually die a while later I hope to see you on the field again soon so I can /bow ! Hopefully you give me a chance before my face is torn off

loooooooooooooooool

Dopehat you lost to a 5k LM in Grothum. You must delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    You fight me spear-traited and still take about as much damage as a Flayer warg with the relic. Traiting doesn't seem to be an issue. I might be able to burn through untraited HoTs though. Idk, I haven't been allowed to try.
    A flayer warg without the relic and a guard traited for mits both have better mits than a warden, and balanced warden builds barely get past 40%.

Big dif between shield trait vs spear traited wards considering the ones that do shield trait typically run 2+ HoTs and keep them up. I remember playing a det warden the other day at a 1v1 circle that ran me out of power after using thrash and a power pot before even getting me down to 10k~. If a guy like that spear traited, not having HoTs to rely on 1v1, he would be easy to kill.

Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast