We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    195

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    @lightning yes definitely good fight
    @Fissure for the last two fight i do retrait a bit, but the very last fight is definitely RNG cause i get a few lawlcrits there, good fight nonetheless
    other than that thanks for the 1v1 today Dae, Admant, Fishertiger=D, Aberham, Omluk, Tbow, Ihatefreeps-1(i enjoy the first fight more since and the MT and brand in 2nd fight make it very 1 sided) and others that i ve fought
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

  2. #1502

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Good fights everyone during the past few days at EC (: just jumped from audacity 5 to 7 yesterday (held off on 6 cause I didn't wanna lose a stat bonus) so I want to see more how that affects fights.

    and I agree that stab/EC isn't the greatest place for a 1v1 circle. even moving to that clearing south of EC would be better, I think
    Ostara | Anke

  3. #1503

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SozuRogberry View Post
    Good fight laize, too bad that braindead hick Ezekiah had to do that last 2k damage to me from behind a tree. Next time!
    I was wondering what the hell happened seemed like a good fight then suddenly over, ah well next time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000073d1b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    LOL

    /10chars
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    So your gonna gank me because you dont like what Ive said on the forums?
    No. I'm going to gank you because I want to and it's fun for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    Thats a sry excuse.
    You use the same one to zerg me when I'm solo.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  6. #1506

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    No. I'm going to gank you because I want to and it's fun for me.
    If your having fun then you should do it. But before you said your going to gank me because of what others have said about you(hmmm, ganking 'me' because of what 'others' have said about 'you'). Why not gank them since they said it? O well if you have fun ganking me meh I care not.


    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    You use the same one to zerg me when I'm solo.
    No I dont. I dont do things because of what has been said about me. What others say or not say about me does not affect what I do or not do.

    Btw, when a certain RK got you while you were killing the norbogs I was there but did not attack you. So I dont always gank you as you say.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000407a2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thought often gets in the way of truth. Pain clears the mind of thought.
    But all thoughts free our mind, and let the truth make itself known.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    405

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Good 1v1s all! nice to see some new faces!
    Dae-Always fun to fight a good spider
    Woop- good fights as always
    Uruz(sp?)- good fights, looking forward to fighting more
    Night- Come on son step your game up :P haha idk what happened but our fights were more lopsided than usual! None the less great 1v1s
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    If your having fun then you should do it. But before you said your going to gank me because of what others have said about you(hmmm, ganking 'me' because of what 'others' have said about 'you'). Why not gank them since they said it? O well if you have fun ganking me meh I care not.
    I never said I was going to gank you because of what others have said about me... I don't even know what others are saying about me tbh and I don't care either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    No I dont. I dont do things because of what has been said about me. What others say or not say about me does not affect what I do or not do.
    Let me clarify: you use the excuse of "it's fun for me" to play as you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    Btw, when a certain RK got you while you were killing the norbogs I was there but did not attack you. So I dont always gank you as you say.
    You had no need. I was dead in 3 shots.

    ...what about when you tracked my WL in blue Lug? I had spawned on the middle staircase and was fighting Sturla. You ran up, mezzed me, chased me into npcs and killed me. Lol guess Sturla + half the keep wasn't killing me fast enough

    But w/e, it's PvP
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    195

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGOLAD View Post
    Good 1v1s all! nice to see some new faces!
    Dae-Always fun to fight a good spider
    Woop- good fights as always
    Uruz(sp?)- good fights, looking forward to fighting more
    Night- Come on son step your game up :P haha idk what happened but our fights were more lopsided than usual! None the less great 1v1s
    that's uduv (read and pronounced backwards) and good fights btw. and thnx to all who fought me creepside and freepside. had a blast.

  10. #1510

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    I never said I was going to gank you because of what others have said about me... I don't even know what others are saying about me tbh and I don't care either.



    Let me clarify: you use the excuse of "it's fun for me" to play as you do.



    You had no need. I was dead in 3 shots.

    ...what about when you tracked my WL in blue Lug? I had spawned on the middle staircase and was fighting Sturla. You ran up, mezzed me, chased me into npcs and killed me. Lol guess Sturla + half the keep wasn't killing me fast enough

    But w/e, it's PvP
    I want whatever u have that lets you see whos tracking you akara....would help alot xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    686

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    I want whatever u have that lets you see whos tracking you akara....would help alot xD
    You see "You feel as though you are beign followed..." pop up in the chat tab.
    Hunter appears moments later to kill you.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    I want whatever u have that lets you see whos tracking you akara....would help alot xD
    It's called common sense

    Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    You see "You feel as though you are beign followed..." pop up in the chat tab.
    Hunter appears moments later to mez you and let the npcs kill you.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    Fixed it for you buddy!
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  13. #1513

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    pfft commen sense? what is this ! :O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    686

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    It's called common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    pfft commen sense? what is this ! :O
    Common Sense... a concept 90% of people in the moors, forums, GLFF, and OOC struggle to grasp.

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn
    Fixed it for you buddy!
    Well...thank ya? I thought "kill" was simple and to the point, but what do I know? I'm just a lonely, no stars, rank 3 audacity warg.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

  15. #1515

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Common Sense... a concept 90% of people in the moors, forums, GLFF, and OOC struggle to grasp.


    I'm shocked, Iggy!

    <3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  16. #1516

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    You see "You feel as though you are beign followed..." pop up in the chat tab.
    Hunter appears moments later to kill you.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    90% of the time that i am tracked, nothing pops up after.. i think we are playing Lets stealth on top of the hobbit and see how long it takes her to see it. i would start throwing sweeping cuts, but really i'd prefer the wargs to remain stealthed until my audacity is a little higher
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  17. #1517

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    90% of the time that i am tracked, nothing pops up after.. i think we are playing Lets stealth on top of the hobbit and see how long it takes her to see it. i would start throwing sweeping cuts, but really i'd prefer the wargs to remain stealthed until my audacity is a little higher
    I waste like 20 trackers per day on cute little Hobbits. I like to think of it as asking them out on a date, they usually don't reply though so I have to go pick up logs or something...by myself =(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

  18. #1518

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    thanks for all the 1v1 tonight trump, and tbone thank you for backing off in front of tr yesterday when we were interrupted, i appreciated it and got a kill before i went down <3

    and bloodybeast... you made my hobbit so happy when you jumped up an down, i've waited so long!! you also got me a new title, i am now known as Scuppers the Intimidating, rawr. the durtzy tbow loogey roflzerg was the perfect ending to our date
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  19. #1519
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    686

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post


    I'm shocked, Iggy!

    <3 Bonnie
    I couldn't resist unleasing my inner troll!! However I will never be able to match the master trolls: Meleo and Akara. (I mean that in a good way, btw)
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

  20. #1520
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    195

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    thnx to all for the 1v1s tonight. was fun while it lasted. special props to the defiler and warg who 2v1'ed me. got the orc to a7 and mostly caught up on his skills so can finally work on getting the champ more audacity (sits at a3). looking forward to more as he gradually becomes sturdier out there.

  21. #1521

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Good 1v1 Adino. Long, and boring, but good. Thank you
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Long, and boring, but good. Thank you
    Bonnie, can u top this?
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

  23. #1523

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    Bonnie, can u top this?
    I prefer not to get on top of anything long and boring.

    I'll sit this one out and leave those two to their happy fun time.

    <3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  24. #1524
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Thanks Stonil / Guner for continuing to attack me for a good 20 seconds after I walked away, turned my back from you, and hit F1 to select myself, because I was lagging horribly while loading the rest of the freeps in (you challenged me just as I arrived at the 1v1 circle), and forcing me to run into OC. Thanks also for attacking me again after I came back to the circle 30 seconds after that and didn't immediately jump back at you, because I was still waiting for my hard drive to settle down.

    I'm pretty sure that was "my bad" and, according to the "dual book", you handled yourself like a gentleman. *tips hat*

  25. #1525

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyfriend View Post
    Thanks Stonil / Guner for continuing to attack me for a good 20 seconds after I walked away, turned my back from you, and hit F1 to select myself, because I was lagging horribly while loading the rest of the freeps in (you challenged me just as I arrived at the 1v1 circle), and forcing me to run into OC. Thanks also for attacking me again after I came back to the circle 30 seconds after that and didn't immediately jump back at you, because I was still waiting for my hard drive to settle down.

    I'm pretty sure that was "my bad" and, according to the "dual book", you handled yourself like a gentleman. *tips hat*
    me a gentleman? sorry that doesnt seem to work ....

    i told you already why i kept attacking, and i guess im sorry, but sorta hard to see you lagging when it doesnt look like you're lagging, so sorry i guess
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

 

 
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload