We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Heya!

I'm heading to Elendilmir with Zazel, Eightleggedphreak, Zergling, IAMSPY, and others. More are joining in daily as people commit to becoming part of a small, elite, tribe of friends who seek fun group fights with new and more faces, with 'round the clock action

PS: For you 1v1 lovers, be sure to hop on Bullroarer if you have time and get the chance to once again fight against people from all over the world!

PPS: Rubi is onboard for E now with his Weaver
    OMG I didnt even think of Bullroar for 1v1s! BRILLIANT
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJaZn View Post
    I may very well be putting in a transfer on my WL. Going to be bringing the heal stack hardcore!
    <3 I love you Neal!

Quote Originally Posted by ACOstud77 View Post
    OMG I didnt even think of Bullroar for 1v1s! BRILLIANT
    I already have a 3 page tribe there of 1v1 artists from all over the world that I accumulated with Tornsoul and others during U6 testing.

Heya!

I'm heading to Elendilmir with Zazel, Eightleggedphreak, Zergling, IAMSPY, and others. More are joining in daily as people commit to becoming part of a small, elite, tribe of friends who seek fun group fights with new and more faces, with 'round the clock action

PS: For you 1v1 lovers, be sure to hop on Bullroarer if you have time and get the chance to once again fight against people from all over the world!

ahh so you guys are transferring =\, i gonna miss you all ~"~
    well Big E is definitely a pretty good PvMP server (at least the asian prime time/aussie time is a lot better than RM), actually i did think about going there before and i had a r3 reaver there XD, but i changed my mind in the end.
    if you guys head there, i guess i ll hop on him from time to time then =D
    wish you all the best

Quote Originally Posted by star123mc View Post
    ahh so you guys are transferring =\, i gonna miss you all ~"~
    well Big E is definitely a pretty good PvMP server (at least the asian prime time/aussie time is a lot better than RM), actually i did think about going there before and i had a r3 reaver there XD, but i changed my mind in the end.
    if you guys head there, i guess i ll hop on him from time to time then =D
    wish you all the best
    Thanks ^_^ I really hope you do play with us from time to time my friend, you will always have a place in my heart <3

Thanks ^_^ I really hope you do play with us from time to time my friend, you will always have a place in my heart <3
    Sounds like someone has a bromance with Neal and Shiro. Andes wont be pleased with that

Heya!

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Change is the one constant in this illusion, but nothing can take away from the beautiful collective memories we have formed, and the future possibilities. <3

Check out the sig.. 2k rating!
    Call me Dan.

Thanks to all for the 1v1s today, its refreshing to have some double KB's and the occasional beat down I get.

+1 to Nightarrow, Frost, Iamaspy, R6 BA, Goldenwarg, and Aberham.

212 Renown from Gothnon, Yum!
    Second Marshal Hurth
    Skill and Valour
    Arkenstone

Hell yeah, back to my old home server!

I need more PvP and E has always had 24/7 PvP thanks to the huge Aussie population there, as well as a higher proclivity for solo'ing and 1v1'ing instead of the ZEEEEEEEEERG!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Hell yeah, back to my old home server!

I need more PvP and E has always had 24/7 PvP thanks to the huge Aussie population there, as well as a higher proclivity for solo'ing and 1v1'ing instead of the ZEEEEEEEEERG!!!!!
    Awwww yeah!!! And welcome aboard Thornpaw, our latest addition to the Elendilmir crew!

Thanks to everyone for the TR lawn 1v1's today! Some of those fights were soooooo close Big props to Cletus for showing that mini's can get 1v1's when played fairly

Wow all creep boyfriends of Alsander leaving hajaja

Now only need Alsander leave mebbe won't get killed with 5 bears claw my face already by lame easy modding burglar who is Overpower

bye bye chep players mebbe try not easy modding classes with burglar ministrel wargies byyyyyyye

oh and by way ty for 3 day ban big babbys. make fun my english then report me "harrassing". You chep players and big babbys
    Last edited by Boyfriend; Apr 12 2012 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfriend View Post
    wow all creep boyfriends of alsander leaving hajaja

now only need alsander leave mebbe won't get killed with 5 bears claw my face already by lame easy modding burglar who is overpower

bye bye chep players mebbe try not easy modding classes with burglar ministrel wargies byyyyyyye

oh and by way ty for 3 day ban big babbys. Make fun my english then report me "harrassing". You chep players and big babbys
    omg we are boyfriends of alsander haja omg huehuehuehuehue

huehuehue
    Call me Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by ACOstud77 View Post
    omg we are boyfriends of alsander haja omg huehuehuehuehue

huehuehue
    Not sure if serious.......

Quote Originally Posted by Boyfriend View Post

Now only need Alsander leave mebbe won't get killed with 5 bears claw my face already by lame easy modding burglar who is Overpower

oh and by way ty for 3 day ban big babbys. make fun my english then report me "harrassing". You chep players and big babbys

Hmmmmmm...

P.S. What?! I have one star?! I feel like such an easymoding starhugger...

Awwww yeah!!! And welcome aboard Thornpaw, our latest addition to the Elendilmir crew!

Thanks to everyone for the TR lawn 1v1's today! Some of those fights were soooooo close Big props to Cletus for showing that mini's can get 1v1's when played fairly
    oh finally some good news, thornpaw is leaving! JK! thorn...<3 hehe...dont kill me..

thx for late 1v1s last night halda/zazel...im sorry i wont get A7 before u guys leave :/ ill work my @ss of for it tho!

Hope to see you guys around sometime...i know id xfer if i cld be bothered to leave all the ridder peeps

Have fun on E and wherever u go, see u on BR or wherever!

Thanks for the 1v1s of late everyone, and i finally hit rank 9 thanks to the good old 1v1s , Ill be working on my creep now so BYE BYE warden . ( In the moors atleast)

- Wadric

Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s of late everyone, and i finally hit rank 9 thanks to the good old 1v1s , Ill be working on my creep now so BYE BYE warden . ( In the moors atleast)

- Wadric
    Bout bloody time u ranked slacker

Als isn't playing an overpowered class, he IS overpowered. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Als isn't playing an overpowered class, he IS overpowered. Period.
    Well now you're one of Al's boyfriends as well Rubi. We have boyfriend parties at trhs sometimes, feel free to join. <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    Well now you're one of Al's boyfriends as well Rubi. We have boyfriend parties at trhs sometimes, feel free to join. <3.
    Yes you have party and report players you do not like. Hope you coward leave quickly byyyyyeee

ps huehuehuehue
    Last edited by Boyfriend; Apr 13 2012 at 05:59 PM.

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Bye guys, I have other toons though, I'll be around!

Yes you have party and report players you do not like. Hope you coward leave quickly byyyyyeee

ps huehuehuehue
    Idk who this guy is but most awesome verbal skills goes to....

Not me
    I am most jelly...

Ps maybe you guys will be back in a year once I get another toon to 75 to come out again :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    o

thx for late 1v1s last night halda/zazel...

Have fun on E and wherever u go, see u on BR or wherever!
    Thanks for the 1v1s! Your warden killed my wrists with those consecutive fights today lol.

Yeah on any major update for the moors I'll def be on BR for 1v1s. My tribe is still there hehe!

Good fights Athrane (and everyone else!)! As for the wind-lore resists, maybe once u get more finesse that will stop =)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortician View Post
    Ps maybe you guys will be back in a year once I get another toon to 75 to come out again :/
    Maybe if you find a cure for that ADD and stop switching games and toons to level, it might take less than a year.

Some truly wonderful people leaving, sad. Although, completely understandable. Hope the pastures stay greener. Riddermoors is going to blow a hell of a lot harder with you gone... if that's even possible.

<3 Bonnie

Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast