We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #101

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I wanted to say thank you to Crunchy, Daenath(sp?), Nexlupus, and the few others (I can't remember their names) for the 1v1s last night. They were really fun and you totally messed me up Daenath, I think the only reason I won the last one was because of lucky crits lol. That stun poison stacked with the other poisons and the new spider baby heal really got me lol. That made me want to play my spider more
    and Crunchy if you pee on me again I am just gonna stun you and run again lol ;p
    sadly I have no emote to compare :/
    [CENTER]`'¤.¸ [I][COLOR=#009999]Nobody[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#ab82ff]Fairyfoogoo[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#3366ff]Daikoku[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#6633cc]Psychological[/COLOR][/I] ¸.¤'´[/CENTER]

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fleurlis View Post
    similar* and you say we need a dictionary >_> ...to be honest I am really not mad just disappointed that some people feel the need to gank to rank rather than joining everyone else in the 1v1s ...I also noticed I wasn't the only one complaining about pouncy's tactics. Several other freeps have told me many times they don't like her or the way she plays and they commented that my stone message was a very true statement. I was gone from Riddermark for a month or so and I come back to hearing and seeing people complain about how fail pouncy is and how cowardly. Then I got to experience it firsthand... So I figure maybe if she gets angry enough she might actually 1v1 me without her little troll minions helping her. As a few of you have said yes it is only a game, and it seems that pouncy is one of those kids that likes to throw a tantrum and ruin the fun for all the other kids. By the way Rush and I were not the ones to start the complaints on this thread... obviously you didn't notice that pouncy was the first one to make comments towards us... so if you would like to talk about people getting mad over a video game pouncy would technically be the first in this argument... also @Veiledcham what name calling are you referring to? I know I did not call anyone any names, and how is that you posting a partially nude picture of two fat people is any less pathetic or childish? I also think it's funny that you assume so much about people that you know nothing about from what I've read neither of us have mentioned anything about being mad at all... We are both laughing at this whole situation and it's quite entertaining.
    I wasn't there (I probably would have been raging in creep OOC about the 1v1 ganks) but I'd really just like to point something simple out.

    To me, I consider it a huge generosity when freeps have the large advantage number-wise and decide to just go to 1v1 circles. From what I have skimmed, I see that in this situation it was the freeps that initiated the 1v1s. It is a slap in the face to them when you begin to gank wounded participants right after they have won a battle, even as a signal to stop the 1v1s.

    I have never seen the freeps act in such a disrespectful way during the 1v1 parties. If they see the creeps have accumulated enough numbers to fight, they will signal that the 1v1s are over by an RK stone/LM pet message or by leaving the area as a group.

    Why can't you guys return the respect and send out a pet with the message?

    Sure, it may be funny to YOU to gank them, but do you really think they are having a good time while being unexpectedly slaughtered after a coordinated 1v1?

    I expected more from you guys.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  3. #103

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    I wasn't there (I probably would have been raging in creep OOC about the 1v1 ganks) but I'd really just like to point something simple out.

    To me, I consider it a huge generosity when freeps have the large advantage number-wise and decide to just go to 1v1 circles. From what I have skimmed, I see that in this situation it was the freeps that initiated the 1v1s. It is a slap in the face to them when you begin to gank wounded participants right after they have won a battle, even as a signal to stop the 1v1s.

    I have never seen the freeps act in such a disrespectful way during the 1v1 parties. If they see the creeps have accumulated enough numbers to fight, they will signal that the 1v1s are over by an RK stone/LM pet message or by leaving the area as a group.

    Why can't you guys return the respect and send out a pet with the message?

    Sure, it may be funny to YOU to gank them, but do you really think they are having a good time while being unexpectedly slaughtered after a coordinated 1v1?

    I expected more from you guys.
    /concur

    <3 you Akara
    [CENTER]`'¤.¸ [I][COLOR=#009999]Nobody[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#ab82ff]Fairyfoogoo[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#3366ff]Daikoku[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#6633cc]Psychological[/COLOR][/I] ¸.¤'´[/CENTER]

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fleurlis View Post
    /concur

    <3 you Akara
    <3 Welcome back to the 'moors, haven't seen you in a long while.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  5. #105

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Much respect to akara
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

  6. #106

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    <3 Welcome back to the 'moors, haven't seen you in a long while.
    yeah I 've been really busy with officer duties on my main server since the new content came out, running raids and such. I've also been playing America's Army 3 it's a pretty fun game and free on steam too
    [CENTER]`'¤.¸ [I][COLOR=#009999]Nobody[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#ab82ff]Fairyfoogoo[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#3366ff]Daikoku[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#6633cc]Psychological[/COLOR][/I] ¸.¤'´[/CENTER]

  7. #107

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Akara - like you said, you weren't there (though it doesn't surprise me that you had something to say about it). We didn't ruin the 1v1s. Rush was griefing Van and after about the 27th knockdown we decided to teach him a lesson. The fact that all the other freeps died then too was because they attacked us, which is to be expected.

    The only person I perhaps shouldn't have killed was Berengar, and he already has my apology.

    They can't expect respect if they're not willing to give it.

    Also, just because you haven't seen freeps gank during 1v1s doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Nobody and Rush actually attempted to do the same to me while afk wayyy back before I quit last year, obviously hurt that Nobody got beat so many times. Key word being attempted.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  8. #108

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    The fact that all the other freeps died then too was because they attacked us
    I lol'd reading this, really.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Akara - like you said, you weren't there (though it doesn't surprise me that you had something to say about it)
    I always have something to say, as you know by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Rush was [...] They can't
    This is your error right here.

    Why are you blaming the majority for the minority's wrong-doing?

    Like I already warned you about, if you gank during 1v1s, expect to be zerged - and right here, you ganked Rush, and you were zerged for it. Even if you thought he deserved it, you brought the swarm on yourself.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  10. #110

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    I lol'd reading this, really.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  11. #111

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    This is your error right here.

    Why are you blaming the majority for the minority's wrong-doing?

    Like I already warned you about, if you gank during 1v1s, expect to be zerged - and right here, you ganked Rush, and you were zerged for it. Even if you thought he deserved it, you brought the swarm on yourself.
    Your error is reading comprehension; the majority wasn't blamed for Rush's wrong-doing. We wouldn't have even attacked the rest had they not attacked us.

    And when did I get zerged? Reading comprehension problems again?
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burrowed in Grothum
    Posts
    767

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    i wouldn't read too much into it Akara, Rush and Nobody have been dying at the hands of Pouncy and Stickybuds for along time, its just simmering tensons that have been brought to the surface and boiled over again

    I remember one night many months ago when the 3 of us 3 maned Kyla, Nobody and Rush for close to one hour down GV hill, and they wiped continually. At some point we switched to 1v1ing, and after awhile we got bored and ganked them to close off the 1v1s lol

    I'm sure they have tussled many of times when I haven't been online, so there is alot of history there, thats all I'm saying.
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Your error is reading comprehension; the majority wasn't blamed for Rush's wrong-doing. We wouldn't have even attacked the rest had they not attacked us.

    And when did I get zerged? Reading comprehension problems again?
    No reading comprehension problems here; let's refrain from insults, shall we?

    Like I already pointed out: the three of you ganked Rush. You got pewpew'd for it, they weren't going to stand there and watch a fellow die for, what looked like to them, no reason at all.

    It was wrong of him to harass Van with knockdowns, and I probably would have attacked him too for that reason. I would not, however, expect the freeps to just let me zerg him. You can't always have your way.

    I would applaud you for teaching him a lesson but seeing as you started killing the victors of 1v1s later on, I must say have lost my respect for you.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  14. #114

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    No reading comprehension problems here; let's refrain from insults, shall we?

    Like I already pointed out: the three of you ganked Rush. You got pewpew'd for it, they weren't going to stand there and watch a fellow die for, what looked like to them, no reason at all.

    It was wrong of him to harass Van with knockdowns, and I probably would have attacked him too for that reason. I would not, however, expect the freeps to just let me zerg him. You can't always have your way.

    I would applaud you for teaching him a lesson but seeing as you started killing the victors of 1v1s later on, I must say have lost my respect for you.
    I never said I expected them to watch him die; in fact, I said the complete opposite. (Hence reading comprehension problems).

    Glad you understand now, though, and agree with our actions. To correct you, I killed a *victor*, not plural, immediately afterwards (reading comprehension). Respect from a hypocritical busybody isn't something I'd hold to dear to my heart anyway.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    (and died obviously, seriously khazard you think I care about dying? You haven't been paying attention the past week or so then).
    I've been paying plenty of attention. It's hard not to pay attention when killing you.

    If you don't care about dying, why are you so upset about this? Like I said, expect this. It's already been done and been talked about enough.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    (Hence reading comprehension problems)
    Note:

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    From what I have skimmed,
    You're quite a hypocrite, aren't you? Would you like a definition of "skimmed"?

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Respect from a hypocritical busybody isn't something I'd hold to dear to my heart anyway
    I thought you told me it was only boys that cry over the interwebz? Yet here you are, insulting a teenager half your age over the interwebz. Grow up.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  17. #117

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    I thought you told me it was only boys that cry over the interwebz? Yet here you are, insulting a teenager half your age over the interwebz. Grow up.
    lol Half my age? Problems with simple addition as well? Just because you feel insulted doesn't mean it was an insult... the truth hurts sometimes.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    lol Half my age? Problems with simple addition as well? Just because you feel insulted doesn't mean it was an insult... the truth hurts sometimes.
    Yeah, how old are you? 9? Right, my mistake.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  19. #119

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Yeah, how old are you? 9? Right, my mistake.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  20. #120

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    I've been paying plenty of attention. It's hard not to pay attention when killing you.

    If you don't care about dying, why are you so upset about this? Like I said, expect this. It's already been done and been talked about enough.
    I don't care about dying if I'm charging headlong into TA while your merry band of 5-6 creeps (+NPC's sometimes) is trying to prevent me from killing whoever I'm targeting. I don't care about dying in a good group fight. Heck I don't even care about dying if I'm riding around by myself and a pack of wargs ganks me. I'm only upset because I had just won an agreed upon 1v1 that was taking place during an agreed upon 1v1 session on TA lawn. She apologized, I'm over it. I'll be back to charging headfirst into TA again soon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

  21. #121

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    I don't care about dying if I'm charging headlong into TA while your merry band of 5-6 creeps (+NPC's sometimes) is trying to prevent me from killing whoever I'm targeting. I don't care about dying in a good group fight. Heck I don't even care about dying if I'm riding around by myself and a pack of wargs ganks me. I'm only upset because I had just won an agreed upon 1v1 that was taking place during an agreed upon 1v1 session on TA lawn. She apologized, I'm over it. I'll be back to charging headfirst into TA again soon
    Agreed, Ber. My bad. I knew it was naughty at the time but I was all rabid and giddy after the freep wipe.

    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

  22. #122

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Agreed, Ber. My bad. I knew it was naughty at the time but I was all rabid and giddy after the freep wipe.

    No love lost, I might bring my wargie out to play again one of these days too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

  23. #123

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    well if my knockdowns made u mad tell your boy not to run from a 1v1... i can overlook the fact that he used pots everytime they were up but to run from me into npcs was the reason for the knockdowns and your right its just a game its always fun esp when forum trolls go wild! QQ some more plz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000037bdd/signature.png]Skeptik[/charsig]

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by drake-esb- View Post
    well if my knockdowns made u mad tell your boy not to run from a 1v1... i can overlook the fact that he used pots everytime they were up but to run from me into npcs was the reason for the knockdowns and your right its just a game its always fun esp when forum trolls go wild! QQ some more plz
    Hey

    Stop talking.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by drake-esb- View Post
    well if my knockdowns made u mad tell your boy not to run from a 1v1... i can overlook the fact that he used pots everytime they were up but to run from me into npcs was the reason for the knockdowns and your right its just a game its always fun esp when forum trolls go wild! QQ some more plz
    Nothing wrong with using pots in a 1v1, so nothing to overlook. A creep did tell me you were complaining about them though. Pretty funny for a warden to whine about a R3 defiler using pots. No wonder you man healed and ran to GV 1v1 against my warg.

    And at TA, you ran first, to the edge of stab. You dropped combat and regenned some morale and power. I was wondering what on earth you were doing. Threw a couiple more attacks, saw you had stopped fighting, so I stopped. With no hots, you THEN you started again. As far as I was concerned, the 1v1 was over.

    Long story short, you then chose to grief the 1v1 session by repeatedly attacking someone without mutual jumps. You got what you deserved. I'm sure you thought your 27 knock downs were hilarious. Our one ganking of you was at least 27 times more hilarious. Shame you had to ruin a crazy long 1v1 with a hissy fit. Good luck getting 1v1s in the future!
    Last edited by PantsOnTheGround; Jun 02 2011 at 11:04 PM.

 

 
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload