We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Just curios why i was getting ganked today at lugz rez when we having 1v1s mainly amy and disparity did once when amy just pounced me for no reason, Id just like to know why...
    The reason you got ganked is because you jumped up and down in front of a no ranked war leader named Gizzle that was only there to rez. He wouldn't fight you, so you ganked him. That war leader was me. I merely got the renown/infamy you took from me back....plus a little more Maybe next time you will be mindful of whom you are trying to get free renown from. Any more questions?
    Last edited by Morbidi-Lost; Feb 04 2012 at 08:10 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000dc084/signature.png]Amywinehouse[/charsig]
    [CENTER]Sychosocial R10 Reaver/Morbidi R11 Champion[/CENTER]

  2. #1127

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    The reason you got ganked is because you jumped up and down in front of a no ranked war leader named Gizzle that was only there to rez. He wouldn't fight you, so you ganked him. That war leader was me. Maybe next time you will be mindful of whom you are trying to get free renown from. Any more questions?
    Naww cant take a joke, thats a shame haha
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  3. #1128

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Naww cant take a joke, thats a shame haha, just joking Owell least i know why id admit i was bored and did just hit you for no reason and im sorry if u got angry but surely once is enough you kinda took it to far.. but owell
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Naww cant take a joke, thats a shame haha, just joking Owell least i know why id admit i was bored and did just hit you for no reason and im sorry if u got angry but surely once is enough you kinda took it to far.. but owell
    Didn't make me mad at all. I don't get mad. It's just a game. But I will get my points back when killed for no reason. So no worries...i got them back
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000dc084/signature.png]Amywinehouse[/charsig]
    [CENTER]Sychosocial R10 Reaver/Morbidi R11 Champion[/CENTER]

  5. #1130

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    The reason you got ganked is because you jumped up and down in front of a no ranked war leader named Gizzle that was only there to rez. He wouldn't fight you, so you ganked him. That war leader was me. I merely got the renown/infamy you took from me back....plus a little more Maybe next time you will be mindful of whom you are trying to get free renown from. Any more questions?
    Sry but u dont lose infamy/renown when ur killed nor can u take infamy/renown away from another by killing them. Is it rating ur referring to?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000407a2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thought often gets in the way of truth. Pain clears the mind of thought.
    But all thoughts free our mind, and let the truth make itself known.

  6. #1131

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I wish I was selfish enough to be a douchebag and gank people at 1v1s circles. Oh well, I guess no easy ranks for meee.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

  7. #1132

    Re: Good 1v1 thread







    moral: dont kill kittens
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tithias View Post
    Sry but u dont lose infamy/renown when ur killed nor can u take infamy/renown away from another by killing them. Is it rating ur referring to?
    No Tith, you don't lose infamy/renown when dying. What I meant by that was if someone is willing to get renown off of me at a 1v1 circle for no reason, I will gladly get some infamy from them as well....plus a little extra.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000dc084/signature.png]Amywinehouse[/charsig]
    [CENTER]Sychosocial R10 Reaver/Morbidi R11 Champion[/CENTER]

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629

    Red face Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Tks for all the 1v1s the last few days, was fun, pretty good players

    Sorry on those fights that i used pots (im still too greenie =P ) i dont buy skills so its gonna be pretty hard to give a good fight to some of you)
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle Earf Yo
    Posts
    329

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I just happened to restart, when this new generation of freep farmers decided to test thier skills as an underdog. They learned quickly how unbalenced it has been. Freep rank is a mark of shame. Creep rank = hard mofo*.








    *excluding transfer trash and store bought wonders.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post

    moral: dont kill kittens
    I'm allergic anyway
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    moral: dont kill kittens
    Or Warleaders
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000dc084/signature.png]Amywinehouse[/charsig]
    [CENTER]Sychosocial R10 Reaver/Morbidi R11 Champion[/CENTER]

  13. #1138

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Naww cant take a joke, thats a shame haha, just joking Owell least i know why id admit i was bored and did just hit you for no reason and im sorry if u got angry but surely once is enough you kinda took it to far.. but owell

    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    405

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Good 1v1s everyone I've fought lately
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    686

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post






    moral: dont kill kittens
    Dogs are better than cats anyway. Let Gods wrath rain on the cats!
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

  16. #1141

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Nice fight and nice to see you again Bubblez (:
    Ostara | Anke

  17. #1142

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohstaruh View Post
    Nice fight and nice to see you again Bubblez (:
    Most fun I've had thus far.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    714

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    POUNCY!

    /words

  19. #1144

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I had a lot of up and down 1v1's today as soon as soon as the server unlocked..a lot of creeps jumping in during my fights and killing me (purposely).

    Hardhit - fun fights but stop getting buffs from WL and def please..its really not necessary
    Bubbles - awesome fight was very close looking forward to more
    Aberham - always a blast to fight a WL
    shananigan - you are a joke IMO and fight like a pansy
    ragtag - you are kill on site at all times from now on
    kill - You know what I think of you

    to the rest I don't remember fighting thanks was a lot of fun

    edit: had some good 1v1s with haldabash and healacreep at lug rez

    -bigears
    Last edited by billybob321; Feb 07 2012 at 05:32 AM.

  20. #1145

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    [Shananigans is pretty beast, lol. And is ragtag kill on sight from just you? Or is that a freepwide decree?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  21. #1146

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    There is no such thing as a freepwide decree as everyone can only speek for themselves

  22. #1147

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    oh i know, and agreed
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  23. #1148

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    [Shananigans is pretty beast, lol. And is ragtag kill on sight from just you? Or is that a freepwide decree?
    I disagree he is not pretty beast but everyone has their own opinions..and no ragtag is just KOS for me..don't like someone who keeps fighting in a 1v1 after I get jumped by a warg and WL.

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    405

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billybob321 View Post
    I had a lot of up and down 1v1's today as soon as soon as the server unlocked..a lot of creeps jumping in during my fights and killing me (purposely).

    Hardhit - fun fights but stop getting buffs from WL and def please..its really not necessary
    Bubbles - awesome fight was very close looking forward to more
    Aberham - always a blast to fight a WL
    shananigan - you are a joke IMO and fight like a pansy
    ragtag - you are kill on site at all times from now on
    kill - You know what I think of you

    to the rest I don't remember fighting thanks was a lot of fun

    -bigears
    Haters gonna Hate i guess gf's all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    458

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    <3 Halda.. either you change what you do or I was just 100% sloppy tonight. We will find out tomorrow

 

 
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload