We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Why would I be butthurt when I singlehandedly wiped out a wargpack.

But you are right, a warg pack would have to be formed to take me down solo. since most wargs nowadays are pathetic.

And I'm guessing you would be one of the pack that I took down in the 3v1, too bad real skill can't be storebought as well.
    Because you didnt singlehandedly wipe out a warg pack. I came on late and generally solo anyway although packing from time to time is funny particularly when the huntards choose to spam track, they get ganked.

However im sure we'll run into you at the slug pits farming low level creeps with your skils on full display lol. However you are correct real skill cant be store bought, it can be given to you by a developer when they buff you for the PvE part of the game.

Keep the lulz coming.

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    do you even play here......or are you just another anon troll
    Ive been on riddermark along time, nice troll though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    I see Silvers beat me to this already, but if you think he's butthurt over wiping 3 wargs, you might want to take your baiting elsewhere
    lol, who's baiting who? this was a good 1v1 tread and the slug pit farmer came into whine about a warg pack, thought it was pretty funny.

Still do, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Because you didnt singlehandedly wipe out a warg pack.
    I consider 3 wargs grouped pouncing the same target a warg pack, so I don't see how your above statement is true.
    I came on late and generally solo anyway although packing from time to time is funny
    From the way you seem to embrace warg packing, seems like you are one of those people that solo around group or raid. Infact, didn't you make a different thread recruiting other very skilled players for your warg pack? Nice soloing there.
    However im sure we'll run into you at the slug pits farming low level creeps with your skils on full display lol. However you are correct real skill cant be store bought, it can be given to you by a developer when they buff you for the PvE part of the game.

Keep the lulz coming.
    Caught me, lowbies at the slugs is how I got r1-r11, never played anything above r6.

Who are your other creeps again? My guess would be Ecroz or Rezger.

lol, who's baiting who? this was a good 1v1 tread and the slug pit farmer came into whine about a warg pack, thought it was pretty funny.

Still do, lol
    one warg pack vs one warden...sounds like a good place to post for me...

whats even more funny is the fact that some apparently long time ridder player that ive rarely seen post here and even continues to remain anonymous...my guess is that you were part of this wargpack
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

All this deception....

ALSANDER IT WAS YOU IN THAT WARG PACK WASN'T IT?!

one warg pack vs one warden...sounds like a good place to post for me...

whats even more funny is the fact that some apparently long time ridder player that ive rarely seen post here and even continues to remain anonymous...my guess is that you were part of this wargpack
    People on the internet believe whatever they want, when one accepts that the entertainment value becomes much higher (after all we're all here for entertainment purposes right?).

I ran with Amy's pack this weekend dont recall the slug pit farmer killing the whole pack but its possible. Funny reactions though, PvP in Lotro is serious business!

do you even play here......or are you just another anon troll
    I think it's Gundamir? Could very well be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    All this deception....

ALSANDER IT WAS YOU IN THAT WARG PACK WASN'T IT?!
    not my fault im a one man warg pack

Quote Originally Posted by MrJaZn View Post
    I think it's Gundamir? Could very well be wrong though.
    lol i was seriously considering that as a possibility
    Alsander-r13 burg

People on the internet believe whatever they want, when one accepts that the entertainment value becomes much higher (after all we're all here for entertainment purposes right?).

I ran with Amy's pack this weekend dont recall the slug pit farmer killing the whole pack but its possible. Funny reactions though, PvP in Lotro is serious business!
    another warg that needs to run in packs...this explains everything
    Alsander-r13 burg

Congratulations Riddermark 1v1 thread on reaching Results 1,111 to 1,111 of 1111

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldric View Post
    Congratulations Riddermark 1v1 thread on reaching Results 1,111 to 1,111 of 1111
    I'm so happy I could cry!

Glad you base your skill level on beating three low rank wargs with a rank 10 Warden spamming conviction and morale leaches...lmao. You are so leet! In any case, yes, I am not afraid to say I am a fail warg. Only been playing it for a week but hell, I been playing my champ since April and I'm still fail at that. I may get better, I may not, but I have fun doing it and will continue to do so. I dont play this game to be the best....I play it because it is fun. Again, you can make comments on how fail of a player I am, because I dont care. You are merely wasting your time. I do this for fun. And that goes for anybody that wants to comment on how bad of a player I am. I will continue to hunt and will continue to pack up with other wargs I like to hang with. It's what the class was meant for as many of the warg's skills promote packing. In any case, nice 1v1s today Silvers (Goldrogers). You got two out of three. Hopefully when I get some more practice I can prove to be a better foe. I bid you good day.
    Last edited by Morbidi-Lost; Jan 30 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi-Lost View Post
    Glad you base your skill level on beating three low rank wargs with a rank 10 Warden spamming conviction and morale leaches...lmao. You are so leet! In any case, yes, I am not afraid to say I am a fail warg. Only been playing it for a week but hell, I been playing my champ since April and I'm still fail at that. I may get better, I may not, but I have fun doing it and will continue to do so. I dont play this game to be the best....I play it because it is fun. Again, you can make comments on how fail of a player I am, because I dont care. You are merely wasting your time. I do this for fun. And that goes for anybody that wants to comment on how bad of a player I am. I will continue to hunt and will continue to pack up with other wargs I like to hang with. It's what the class was meant for as many of the warg's skills promote packing. In any case, nice 1v1s today Silvers (Goldrogers). You got two out of three. Hopefully when I get some more practice I can prove to be a better foe. I bid you good day.
    LIES.

you are a beast of a champ

+rep

I don't understand the mentality with the freeps. Complain about more than 2 wargs pounce them yet when its a 1v1 the warg is blown up in seconds. (granted i know some higher rank wargs are pretty decent and this isn't the case so leave your e-peens at the door)

Keep zerging maybe the devs will notice freeps tears along with creeps tears

Quote Originally Posted by big_boi198 View Post
    Keep zerging maybe the devs will notice freeps tears along with creeps tears
    the Hoardale is either bottomless or has the best levees in ME as oceans of creep/freep tears have swollen it's banks without breaking and Turbine laughs and slaps their belly with their phat profits. Always nice to zerg in w/rant post, later maggots
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Youve clearly never met MY fail warg. And your champ aint fail You play it the way you want to, and the hell with haters.

Warg? Whats a WARG? MOAR WARGS

Great 1v1's at lug rez today; Briandor, Boh, Andagorn, Thurman, Karine, Bigearsandall, Lemblod (sorry if I am leaving anyone out, too tired to focus)!

Only exception being Majorkoo and Entonie. I am going to assume you are new Majorkoo, so I will let this pass for you - but when you lose, you don't ask someone else to finish off your opponent. Yes, I was the r0 reaver who had no pots, no bought skills, no traits - who fought and won even with you using wisdom, because I was annoyed at you jumping on me for 5 minutes while all I wanted to do was anonymously watch the 1v1s since that is impossible on Haldabash). Having spoken to Entonie, he sees no problem ganking 1v1s and accepts a Kill on Sight reputation. ::shrug::

Red face Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Great 1v1's at lug rez today; Briandor, Boh, Andagorn, Thurman, Karine, Bigearsandall, Lemblod (sorry if I am leaving anyone out, too tired to focus)!

Only exception being Majorkoo and Entonie. I am going to assume you are new Majorkoo, so I will let this pass for you - but when you lose, you don't ask someone else to finish off your opponent. Yes, I was the r0 reaver who had no pots, no bought skills, no traits - who fought and won even with you using wisdom, because I was annoyed at you jumping on me for 5 minutes while all I wanted to do was anonymously watch the 1v1s since that is impossible on Haldabash). Having spoken to Entonie, he sees no problem ganking 1v1s and accepts a Kill on Sight reputation. ::shrug::
    Hehe Thanks for the fights Haldabash, ure a pretty awesome BA, u make me think faster usually to the point of burning the brain ;D. Sry about using wisdom in that 1st 1v1 but i was kinda confused xD, however the others were pretty good and funny. Take care buddy

Actually it is nice to see OP uber champs playing fail creep toons. This leads to seeing clearly without any creep/freep goggles blurrying your vision. Have fun on your champ and moar fun on your creeps ;D
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmagno View Post
    Hehe Thanks for the fights Haldabash, ure a pretty awesome BA, u make me think faster usually to the point of burning the brain ;D. Sry about using wisdom in that 1st 1v1 but i was kinda confused xD, however the others were pretty good and funny. Take care buddy
    Thank you =) I am glad you enjoyed our fights too. I actually liked the 1st one the most when you popped wisdom; the fight in and of itself was a great dance of energies. Till next time

As an aside to 1v1's in general: I have a very strong competitive part of myself which I am exploring. I am coming to learn that in rare fights, when driven by darker emotions, to win, is to lose. I am beginning to understand more and more why I have always possessed, and espoused stronger qualities of love, honor, fairness, and helping others. It is with those energies that I hope I can continue to inspire, and be of service to others before I move on for good from this game. I enjoy teach/learning, learn/teaching, where both parties are winners and make each other stronger, while having fun. And to reiterate once more, in all my years in this game, I have never seen this mirrored back by so many people on a single server, usually it is just a handful or less; thank you to all the people who make this server simply astonishing to me.
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Jan 30 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Hald your eloquence gets me excited

Thanks for the 1v1s freeps, froobs, and noobs.

Adan seriously, i'll fight you once per circle. you're cut off after that, other freeps need my points.

And nice to see you're still playing Riothamus! I remember your guard from way way way back when i was a blue/green dot

Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post
    Hald your eloquence gets me excited
    My honor <3

Just curios why i was getting ganked today at lugz rez when we having 1v1s mainly amy and disparity did once when amy just pounced me for no reason, Id just like to know why...

nice 1v1s cookiepuss (i'm gettin closer), germs, ragtag, earlindeaths, kazak, shadow, zazael, frost, hardhit, abraham, wheezethejuice, coconuts, lbf, and anyone else i may have fought today at lugz rez. was fun

Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast