We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Thanks, maggots! Props to all who 1v1d me last night. I am so rusty lol. I did manage to get a few kills off some pros, though. I will knock this rust off me and bring the pain, maggots!

Flesh

Rubi; Was nice seeing you out there again. The 2v1 was fun. Oh and sorry if you meant for it just to be a 1v1, but me and Dae saw you jumping at both of us so we thought you wanted a 2v1.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Rubi; Was nice seeing you out there again. The 2v1 was fun. Oh and sorry if you meant for it just to be a 1v1, but me and Dae saw you jumping at both of us so we thought you wanted a 2v1.
    Nah I wanted a 2vs1

I had my pve belt on......Again. I had JUST finished Dragioch when I ran into you two. As always, I look forward to fighting you two again and giving more of a quality fight.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Nah I wanted a 2vs1

I had my pve belt on......Again. I had JUST finished Dragioch when I ran into you two. As always, I look forward to fighting you two again and giving more of a quality fight.
    :O rubi pve's......

Anyway, good 1v1 skindred, haldabash and warnakh these past few nights, ive had fun...and ill eventually kill skindred, will take awhile, being the fail guard i am
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    :O rubi pve's......

Anyway, good 1v1 skindred, haldabash and warnakh these past few nights, ive had fun...and ill eventually kill skindred, will take awhile, being the fail guard i am
    Good 1v1's my friend!

Thanks to all for the continuing 1v1's
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

a lot of good 1v1's on my LM lately. thanks all

Really good 1v1 activity today, thanks to every1 who 1v1ed me on my LM, specially to Gothnon-1... buddy i just love fighting you and i think ure a good player for real... I finally got ya =D but ure still the hardest kill fr me and I also wanted to congratulate u for you new rank, =D take care
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000071379/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for the 1v1s on TA lawn today freeps
    Go Hoosiers! IU!

Good 1v1s freepies! Had a good time dusting off the ba, looking forward to more props to everyone who fought me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

I guess there were some good fights but wow was that a bad spot.. :/
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup> Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Thanks for the 1v1s on TA lawn everyone. Could have picked a better spot, but it was great getting in some much needed practice after being away from the warg for a few months. I can't remember everyone I 1v1ed, but of special note:

Entonie; At first I thought I was done for as I watched 1/5th of my skills miss, but I was a very close fight in the end. Great fight.

Lemblod; I really enjoyed fighting you. Fast and furious, kept the fights close and tough. Awesome fights.

Adangorn; You really frustrated me. I went in thinking it might be close, but I didn't expect you to faceroll me like you did. Idk what buffs you had up, but you brought some tough fights. Nice fights.

LBF/Dumptruck; You either got better or I got worse, or maybe it was luck. Either way, you brought some fights. I beat you every time right up until those last 2 fights, and then you seemed to fare much better than I did. Guess I need more practice. Awesome fights man.

P.S. Silvers; wanted to 1v1 you earlier as I remembered your fights being fast, furious, and tough. I was dissapointed and confused when you started chucking javelins at me the second you spotted me.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Thanks for all the 1v1s Zazel. I think we have probably evened up our overall record with those three beatdowns you served me. I think I am going to have to start breaking my personal no-pot policy when fighting you, since something in either the update or your strategy has transformed our fights from close wins for me to comfortable wins for you. I also reflected on some other things I should have done differently last night, so be prepared next time.
    Commander Cariance - Mostly Dead - Riddermark
    Sentry Wariance - ISMELLMANFLESH - Riddermark

Good 1v1s all
    Diskant: Gf's man and wb from swtor
    Thirty: Good fighting ya
    Kill/oox-- great 2v2 with ya and thanks for the rezes
    Brianador(sp?)- Good fights man, love the down to the wire fights with lm's
    GoldRogers- Good 2v2's, tough hunter to beat
    Thanks to everyone else for being out there and looking forward to fighting you all again , and hopefully winning a few more!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by RtrnofdMax View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s Zazel. I think we have probably evened up our overall record with those three beatdowns you served me. I think I am going to have to start breaking my personal no-pot policy when fighting you, since something in either the update or your strategy has transformed our fights from close wins for me to comfortable wins for you. I also reflected on some other things I should have done differently last night, so be prepared next time.
    With the update i take more damage so i am definitely not being nice about stuns like I was before. Its a lot harder now and I hope creeps get buffed because its pretty noticeable. But our fights were still fun as for some others, but burgs that stun more than 3 times (Giggle and a few others) are just impossible with my low mit.
    Call me Dan.

Great 1v1s everyone, Now that my LM is here Ill be out and about 1v1ing on that toon as well
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Smile Re: Good 1v1 thread

you never been nice with your stuns at me before this fail expansion!!! thats my berzy no mercy

sorry that i interrupted in your 1v1s thread, its just i miss this kind of fights, my server (where zazel belong) sucks pretty bad

im just waiting the Turbine cooldown to transfer here

Sorry again and have fun people

Cheers.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    you never been nice with your stuns at me before this fail expansion!!! thats my berzy no mercy

sorry that i interrupted in your 1v1s thread, its just i miss this kind of fights, my server (where zazel belong) sucks pretty bad

im just waiting the Turbine cooldown to transfer here

Sorry again and have fun people

Cheers.
    oh how i miss your sexiness....

cant wait til we play together again
    Call me Dan.

Nice 3v1 Amywhine aka morbidi and your wargpacking buddies. Too bad your storebought warg couldn't cut it.

But I must commend you for hipsing, sprinting away, restealthing, repouncing, running to npcs, fighting to the end and still getting wiped with the rest of the pack at the end.

/salute
    Last edited by Priestetute; Jan 29 2012 at 04:30 AM.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

holy #### amywinehouse is morbidi?

Your rank freepside is deceptive. A more fail warg I've hardly met

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    holy #### amywinehouse is morbidi?
    lol @ the name. Love it.
    Call me Dan.

AW: Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Nice 3v1 Amywhine aka morbidi and your wargpacking buddies. Too bad your storebought warg couldn't cut it.

But I must commend you for hipsing, sprinting away, restealthing, repouncing, running to npcs, fighting to the end and still getting wiped with the rest of the pack at the end.

/salute

Still angry about the warg packs Silvers:P Too bad you actually beat me on your hunter in the river yesterday, ouch that hurt, will certainly gank you sometime on him
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000007415b/signature.png]Utriel[/charsig]

Warg: Chak 75 Lore-Master: Utriel 75 Burglar being leveled

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post

/salute
    lololololo how pathetic is this in a "good 1v1 thread" funny though. Hopefully packs continue to form, target you specifically and use every cool down they can and all surplus TP they may have to buy high ranking skill.

Otherwise we might not be so entertained by your butt hurt, you poor thing. I mean, why else would you post this here? lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    lololololo how pathetic is this in a "good 1v1 thread" funny though. Hopefully packs continue to form, target you specifically and use every cool down they can and all surplus TP they may have to buy high ranking skill.

Otherwise we might not be so entertained by your butt hurt, you poor thing. I mean, why else would you post this here? lolololololol
    Why would I be butthurt when I singlehandedly wiped out a wargpack.

But you are right, a warg pack would have to be formed to take me down solo. since most wargs nowadays are pathetic.

And I'm guessing you would be one of the pack that I took down in the 3v1, too bad real skill can't be storebought as well.
    Last edited by Priestetute; Jan 29 2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

I see Silvers beat me to this already, but if you think he's butthurt over wiping 3 wargs, you might want to take your baiting elsewhere

do you even play here......or are you just another anon troll

Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast