We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Screamo...I cant tell you how fun it is to fight you. Ive been freeping with you over a year, but to tangle with you finally is a treat man. Youve got more class, respect and skills that any other champion Ive seen. That 1v1 near Isen when I was questing, you let me regen up and we went at it. Mad mad rep brother.

Also, Goat...I finally got you on Tbow. HOLLA
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    That's beyond the realm of, "suck it up buttercup". It's broken. Would you fight me with the creep equivalent of two additional traited reveal weaknesses stacked on you? You would melt.
    So... like... fight as a hunter? :-P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000030cc6/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gunerx View Post
    Yeah good fights man

P.S I.....Hate........thrash....ma kes me stuff up my fighting by trying to desperately pot/ignore the pain either disarm or thrash. its not so much the actual damage it does, more so the confusion i have at trying to get rid of the bloody thing
    Disarm is 5 seconds. Thrash is a fast skill, so I give it a second before it appears. after 4 more seconds, pot the hell out of that.

But if you're smart you play a champion and hedge right at the beginning

Thrash actually isnt a fast skill now, its really slow ever since the update, but just like disarm you can pot out of it, and if you have hedge up we cant disarm you as it is. If a reaver is smart tho they will stack all their wounds before thrash so you cant pot it :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062040100000a8db7/signature.png]Abyssea[/charsig]

@skindred: not sure but I haven't been able to remove any bleed of reavers with my wound/disease remover lm's have, only bleed i remember i can remove is the ba's fire arrow. Disarm i can remove with it though.

@carli: I'll use my stun pots in every fight i have with you, the one time i didn't i went from 7k to 0 durin your lightning bolt stun thingy. But those pots are 2m CD, i'll never, nor do i expect any creep to, use a 1 minute pot though, since it makes lm's and rk's very very squishy.

@some champ silian or so, 3 bubbles in a 1vs1 are a bit too many don't you think? you start with one when you come out of my stun, when its over you use the next, and apperently it came of CD in our fight and you used it again.

@(something with hell or so) maybe hellbearer? anyways, nice champ, you one 1 of our 3 fights with excellent kiting which i've never seen on a champ, but it was fun. Was kind of dissapointed that you used 30s temporary morale bubble in the last fight, but i hipsed until it was gone so no harm was done.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000007415b/signature.png]Utriel[/charsig]

Warg: Chak 75 Lore-Master: Utriel 75 Burglar being leveled

I forgot to post this but I had some great fights with Persevere. Always nice to see good captains.

Great fights all around, I have many when I come out to play because I mostly roam.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

@utriel You cannot remove lacerate or mutilation bleeds but as far as disarm and thrash they are just normal wounds so you can pot them- its just up to you to decide which is the bigger threat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062040100000a8db7/signature.png]Abyssea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    I forgot to post this but I had some great fights with Persevere. Always nice to see good captains.

Great fights all around, I have many when I come out to play because I mostly roam.
    Hell yeah man! But when you bpe'd my slow I got completely blown out of the water :| but you're hands down one of the most respectful creeps I came across in the past 3 years. <3 looking forward to more 1v1's!

Good Fights all today.. looking forward to fighting everyone
    ./salute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

Good 1v1 Indighost, thanks fail Zerg brigade for breaking it up
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]

Great 1v1s Screamo, definately one of the best champs I have fought.
    Overlord Gothnon
    Brandywine

thxs for the fun fights gothnon. my fav fights are always def and wls keep them coming =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000027eed/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

gothnon-great fights today. we fought like 16 times. you won some and i won some and they were all close fights. look forward to more.

germs and mushashy- fun fights as well. keep it up
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000a463c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

thanks for the fights sozu and boh

make sure you come creepside sometime boh, all the vets left

Thanks for all the 1v1s after the most recent patch. Would take too much time to name everyone so just a general thanks, sorry. I've been trying to deal with the loss of mitigation and would like to say that if anyone wishes to 1v1 me, be forewarned that I may used skills I didn't use pre-patch. I'll try to avoid flies, but I can't guarantee until I feel I've gained a new handle on how much damage is coming in and how best to deal with it. Thanks for understanding, or complaining or breaking down and crying. I don't really care how you feel about it either way =).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Good 1v1's, 2v1's, 2v2's and all the other fights I had with everyone today w/ Oox , hope everyone had as much fun as I did ./salute

Very fun fights Gothnon-1. I don't get to fight a lot of willing high ranked war-leaders even though they're some of my favorite fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000cbf97/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yeah great fights Swift, we will have to get some more sometime.
    Overlord Gothnon
    Brandywine

Nice 2v2 screamo and zeldric

Good 1v1s everyone, I fought so many people I dont really remember everyone haha
    Overlord Gothnon
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Krazything View Post
    Good 1v1s everyone, I fought so many people I dont really remember everyone haha
    It was amazing how many freeps you beat. Props to you and the OP WL :P (WL's have needed this boost for years)
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Gothnon is a beast for sure. I shall have to have to come up with a strategy for beating him more often 1v1. Its difficult to fight such a well rounded class with a good player at the keyboard. Spam healing on the move with crazy defenses and resistance, auto-crits and bleeds, with 17k+ morale. Its always fun to fight you but sadly I have a losing record against you But I've never came across such a good WL so I'll have to adapt.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

I love you Mr. Gothnon. That was some seriously funny stuff :P
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Thanks to the freeps and creeps who did 1v1's at Lug X-roads for hours.

Persevere: Thanks for the fights on your new toon, I can't wait for the day when you gear him up and become a beast on another toon!

Rhine: I don't know what to say except...best fights of the night for me! We had a double KB, and look to be 50/50 balanced, I love it! You are smart, cunning, adapt well, it is so much fun!

Morbidi: Fun as always! I love champ fights! Here's to our next encounter.

Eliadon: Thank you for the fun and respectable fights. I took notice of no remorseless auto-crits which is very impressive.

Bostic: Good fights! You have my utmost respect for not using hots. I know your class has yet to be fully fixed and I feel for you, especially dealing with -10% mitigation on my toon due to Turbine's accidental nerf which is getting fixed hopefully with U6- can't wait to see when you are buffed and balanced.

Herpnderp: So nice to see a new champ out! Welcome to the moors, and thank you for the fight.

I do want to address a bit of drama that happened on both sides with some attacks and ganks. Both sides were guilty, some of it was innocent with passerby's unaware of what was going on, some of it was deliberate. During my CLOSE fight with Rhine I was attacked by a lower level Hunter who was leeching renoun, and I killed him when I returned. Said hunter attacked Phyllis' weaver as well during a fight and I dispatched of him again.

A burglar was watching the 1v1s from far away at times, closer at others, but jumped Godrath and killed him - I dispatched of him later after a long chase and then fight where he hips'd, tryed to map before I interrupted him, burned CD's while fighting me to no avail, and lo and behold gave the most infamy of the night (179).

Eliadon, I respect you as a person and highly skilled player. One who has shown honor until I watched you kill a recently transferred BA that was not moving, perhaps AFK - that is why I killed you. A majority of creeps were still upset upon your return and I dissuaded them from attacking you, explaining that I had already balanced the equation. I harbor no ill will towards you or anyone that I attacked out of what I felt as justice and fairness.

Look, we are all in this together, my fellow Riddermarkians, freeps and creeps, especially if you 1v1. PvMP is what WE make of it with our actions, and to a lesser extent, words. It is very simple to participate in a 1v1 circle (if you are new just ask questions), and there is no reason to cause drama, unless you want to be attacked, or end up on a kill on sight list, lose your reputation and honor, etc.

As for the Cooldown argument tonight, prompted by repeated "Wisdom of the Council" uses - people are free to use ANY skill they want. If you do not agree with their playstyle, do not fight them in an 1v1 circle - it is that simple. If you have eyes to see, you will recognize who resonates with your style, and who conflicts. CD's are a great way to balance fights, others also use them nearly every fight to try and guarantee "I winz" - both styles are acceptable. Let people play as they will to, except IMO of course with exploiting, ganking, interfering on a 1v1 knowingly with getting in a couple attacks to leech infamy/renoun, while potentially throwing close fights, etc.

PS: I am having to use food sometimes because I can no longer use my DP since my account was canceled and my BA is now free to play. It is better than waiting "hours" for my morale pool to regen.
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Jan 05 2012 at 09:05 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Dang, seems like I keep missing all the 1v1 sessions lately. Seriously can someone make a "bat-signal" of some sorts for me to alert me when they are going on? Anyways just wanted to comment how this thread is over 1000 comments now, which says to me despite drama and despite turbine seeming to not care about it's PVP community, Riddermark has overall been a great place for both freeps and creeps. Thanks to all the creeps who will indulge me in random 1v1's as I roam the map, and to those who gank me, i still love ya. Can we maybe bring back the 1v1 fridays or something? I would love to get a weekly event goin again where people know ahead of time that 1v1s are going on at a pre-set time and location.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000004aaca/signature.png]Kazak[/charsig]
    Boyar-r9 warleader Tuman-r8 captain
    "Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone"

Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast