We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

heh it was all in fun u run so fast sweetie but thats expected of a warg... maybe when u start fighting harder and not playing on timers that rank will skyrocket thx for all the fights was an awsome nite
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000037bdd/signature.png]Skeptik[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by drake-esb- View Post
    heh it was all in fun u run so fast sweetie but thats expected of a warg... maybe when u start fighting harder and not playing on timers that rank will skyrocket thx for all the fights was an awsome nite
    I'd probably be upset if I died as much as you too.
    Pouncy y Bubblez | Cherubic y Cherubim

lol i die cuz i fight hard always u might wanna try it .... come 1v1 me?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000037bdd/signature.png]Skeptik[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    I'd probably be upset if I died as much as you too.
    no you wouldn't chance your own death... you're too busy running... maybe you should try 1v1s yourself and have some real fun ;p ... oh and btw I couldn't remember how to spell your name because it's hard to see it when you are always running from me
    [CENTER]`'¤.¸ [I][COLOR=#009999]Nobody[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#ab82ff]Fairyfoogoo[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#3366ff]Daikoku[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#6633cc]Psychological[/COLOR][/I] ¸.¤'´[/CENTER]

lol i die cuz i fight hard always u might wanna try it .... come 1v1 me?
    Quote Originally Posted by fleurlis View Post
    no you wouldn't chance your own death... you're too busy running... maybe you should try 1v1s yourself and have some real fun ;p ... oh and btw I couldn't remember how to spell your name because it's hard to see it when you are always running from me
    I've laughed so much tonight knowing how upset you two were getting; thanks for confirming! The wipe in TA after attempting to zerg for me was my favorite. <3 Thanks lovebugs.

Oh, and lighten up, it's just a game after all. (Though your interwebz tough guy trash talk is kinda cute.)

Nice 1v1s before pouncy, theres always going to be a buzz killington so don't fret freeps!

I Hope the TA lawn stays like that on late nights, lotro can get quite boring tbh.

Also welcome to my friends Dath and Pugs, they joined the moors just recently.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Thanks for that absolutely ridiculous 1v1 Madiritl. I'm kind of glad those wargs interrupted, it didn't look like ending any time soon, and I've got to log in an hour or two max! (You worked through all my fear pots, but still had 27 power to go!)

(WTB R6 so I don't need power to dps )

aha yeah i didnt have much time left in me as well...i figured if i didnt get a few crits in with my warspeech skills i might as well switch to healing and wait till they are back up...but those fears and fear pots kept messing everything up

i was also down to 4 power pots after coming in with 13

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Nice 1v1s before pouncy, theres always going to be a buzz killington so don't fret freeps!

I Hope the TA lawn stays like that on late nights, lotro can get quite boring tbh.

Also welcome to my friends Dath and Pugs, they joined the moors just recently.
    Just want to make it clear that, myself, and Vanagandr played equal parts in putting an end to the 1v1s as well.
    Last edited by veiledcham; Jun 02 2011 at 04:25 PM.
    Budric-R9 Burglar__Gangrim-R6 Guardian__Stoni-R9 Rune-Keeper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wisdom-Nimrodel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _____Greenbuds-R7 Defiler________Stickybuds-R7 Weaver______

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post

Seriously Pouncy?
    You died, get over it. TA lawn isn't the best place to have 1v1's anyway, and if you do have them there just be prepared for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    You died, get over it. TA lawn isn't the best place to have 1v1's anyway, and if you do have them there just be prepared for anything.
    Also be prepared for any QQ and KOS's you may (and probably will) receive after ganking obvious 1v1s.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by fleurlis View Post

Blahblahblahblah. Sorry you can't catch Pouncy. Again, get over it.

Oh, and take a look at the leaderboards. She didn't get to the top of it by waiting on timers.

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Also be prepared for any QQ and KOS's you may (and probably will) receive after ganking obvious 1v1s.
    OH GOD NO!

Thanks for the 1v1s Adangorn and Vanuusk. =)
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by veiledcham View Post
    Just want to make it clear that, myself, and Vanagandr played equal parts in putting an end to the 1v1s as well.
    You aren't funny.

Nice 1v1 to boonz, also /bow back to ya
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

You aren't funny.
    Don't think he was trying to be, sweetheart.

You aren't funny.

Nice 1v1 to boonz, also /bow back to ya
    Who said I was trying to be funny? I just want to make sure that Pouncy doesn't receive all the credit for ending the 1v1s when Vanagandr and I had just as much to do with it.

Then if you're proud of interrupting 1v1s, carry on.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Just glad things are cleared up.

I for one thought it was awesome! lol

That when the 1v1s had dragged on for way too long that creepside took the initiative and ended it first, and once the blood letting had started in was one in all in lol A total freep wipe I remember another time a few months back when Ravex ended a similiar session between EC/STAB it was just as awesome and funny as hell lol

Pouncey, Stickeybuds and scarey?? :O WTB freeps a dictionary for their forum posts and healing stones :P
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Quote Originally Posted by Davarto View Post
    I remember another time a few months back when Ravex ended a similiar session between EC/STAB
    similar* and you say we need a dictionary >_> ...to be honest I am really not mad just disappointed that some people feel the need to gank to rank rather than joining everyone else in the 1v1s ...I also noticed I wasn't the only one complaining about pouncy's tactics. Several other freeps have told me many times they don't like her or the way she plays and they commented that my stone message was a very true statement. I was gone from Riddermark for a month or so and I come back to hearing and seeing people complain about how fail pouncy is and how cowardly. Then I got to experience it firsthand... So I figure maybe if she gets angry enough she might actually 1v1 me without her little troll minions helping her. As a few of you have said yes it is only a game, and it seems that pouncy is one of those kids that likes to throw a tantrum and ruin the fun for all the other kids. By the way Rush and I were not the ones to start the complaints on this thread... obviously you didn't notice that pouncy was the first one to make comments towards us... so if you would like to talk about people getting mad over a video game pouncy would technically be the first in this argument... also @Veiledcham what name calling are you referring to? I know I did not call anyone any names, and how is that you posting a partially nude picture of two fat people is any less pathetic or childish? I also think it's funny that you assume so much about people that you know nothing about from what I've read neither of us have mentioned anything about being mad at all... We are both laughing at this whole situation and it's quite entertaining.
    [CENTER]`'¤.¸ [I][COLOR=#009999]Nobody[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#ab82ff]Fairyfoogoo[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#3366ff]Daikoku[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#6633cc]Psychological[/COLOR][/I] ¸.¤'´[/CENTER]

Nobody - get over it.

>.< Sorry about that Screamo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    Considering pouncy had been at the 1v1 session for the previous hour on her warleader she obviously knew there was a 1v1 session. Heck I wouldn't have cared if after my fight (when i probably would have noticed the other freeps were gone) if they had let me regen I would have gladly fought them all and once (and died obviously, seriously khazard you think I care about dying? You haven't been paying attention the past week or so then). I just think attacking someone at ~1k after a 1v1 is BS.
    Last edited by butterfingers158; Jun 02 2011 at 08:39 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    Heck I wouldn't have cared if after my fight (when i probably would have noticed the other freeps were gone) if they had let me regen I would have gladly fought them all and once (and died obviously, seriously khazard you think I care about dying? You haven't been paying attention the past week or so then). I just think attacking someone at ~1k after a 1v1 is bull ####.
    The end result is the same...

But, genuinely sorry to have upset you.

Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    The end result is the same...

But, genuinely sorry to have upset you.
    Well the end result is the same, except in the second scenario I atleast have a chance to get a kill too :P

I don't hold it against you... much :P

I was already willing to run through 7 or 8 creeps to try and kill you, so nothing much has changed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast