We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

If they ganked you cause of buffs they must hate me :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062040100000a8db7/signature.png]Abyssea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Skindred View Post
    If they ganked you cause of buffs they must hate me :P
    LoL! Yeah I remember seeing those last night. I wish I had that kind of DP!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

lol, with that reasoning, you can't lose ;D sounds like propaganda from the mother ship.

ps delving pot buffs don't go away with a defeat

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    LoL, of course. I would love our fights as even as possible.

Last night was awesome for 1v1's. Thanks to everyone who fought North of Lug, and those who hung out in our teamspeak.

Bad form by: Temujiin and Shaandel. They ganked me twice at the 1v1's. Apparently part of the reasoning was because I had buffs. First of all that is ridiculous, if someone has too many buffs for you, ignore them. I use delving pots because creep mitigations got accidentally nerfed for Update 5 and won't be fixed till Update 6. Also I was told I was too good to need them or something along those lines. Anyways, I would advise everyone to be wary of these people, as you can see I was 1v1ing Firelgost (the first time I wasn't fighting anyone, I just got ganked):
    Right click -> view image to maximize
    Last edited by couillon; Dec 20 2011 at 09:44 AM.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

LoL, of course. I would love our fights as even as possible.

Last night was awesome for 1v1's. Thanks to everyone who fought North of Lug, and those who hung out in our teamspeak.

Bad form by: Temujiin and Shaandel. They ganked me twice at the 1v1's. Apparently part of the reasoning was because I had buffs. First of all that is ridiculous, if someone has too many buffs for you, ignore them. I use delving pots because creep mitigations got accidentally nerfed for Update 5 and won't be fixed till Update 6. Also I was told I was too good to need them or something along those lines. Anyways, I would advise everyone to be wary of these people, as you can see I was 1v1ing Firelgost (the first time I wasn't fighting anyone, I just got ganked):
    That's pathetic. People need whatever they can find to justify their behavior and losses.

Only time ganking at 1v1s should be appropriate is because that person was ganking. Ganking over skill use, buffs, food, etc. is just sad people being butthurt.

I think buffing up and using CDs is lame during 1v1s in general (although I understand your logic, so I'm not questioning that), but ganking someone for it is poor form and butthurt. Just don't fight them. I don't really understand why that's a hard concept to grasp, not fighting people that you don't like how they play.

Honestly, if a few buffs really makes or breaks someone's ability to kill you, especially in the case of creeps with as broken as they are, seems like it's more their issue than yours. People act like these buffs are an invincible button. It's not like they are comparable to the myriad of CDs and bubbles I see blown on a regular basis that people don't get ganked over.

Then again, it's the Moors and there really are no rules, just general courtesy. People are free to do as they please. Just gather friends to roll them in response. Whatever.

<3 Bonnie
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

A high level BA buffing himself with +resistance,+armor,+ evade for 1v1's is pathetic. It simply shows that you are not there for a challenge nor fight, simply an infamy farm. And yes, you applied them prior to the 1v1's. I checked the cd time on them. Your previous ones had run out and you re-applied. Sure, you are free to use them. But I am also free to kill you if I consider you to be lame.

ps:Yyour excuse is of creeps having lost mitigation, yes they have. But that's like a mini whining that his mitigation levels dropped, so he needs a bunch of DP buffs and cappy buffs to compensate.

/Aza
    Last edited by ivan11787; Dec 20 2011 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan11787 View Post
    A high level BA buffing himself with +resistance,+armor,+ evade for 1v1's is pathetic. It simply shows that you are not there for a challenge nor fight, simply an infamy farm. And yes, you applied them prior to the 1v1's. I checked the cd time on them. Your previous ones had run out and you re-applied. Sure, you are free to use them. But I am also free to kill you if I consider you to be lame.

ps:Yyour excuse is of creeps having lost mitigation, yes they have. But that's like a mini whining that his mitigation levels dropped, so he needs a bunch of DP buffs and cappy buffs to compensate.

/Aza
    Aza you disappoint me greatly. I sincerely hope this was a one time mistake on your end because things have been going so well with you until now.

First off, I died plenty of times as usual. Secondly, Creeps were nerfed SIGNIFICANTLY (and BA's furthermore with Revenge which seems to never crit anymore and just hits heavies for 950ish) with both physical and tactical mitigations so we take more damage. My friends and I have chosen to try and compensate until it is fixed. If you do not like it at a 1v1 circle, don't challenge us, it is that easy. If you are new to 1v1 circles I can answer some questions for you.

Also, after creeps are fixed and freeps get first ages which give them 15-25% more dmg, along with new armor, etc, I will continue to wear the pots as I consider it my version of upgraded PVE armor, etc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Aza you disappoint me greatly. I sincerely hope this was a one time mistake on your end because things have been going so well with you until now.

First off, I died plenty of times as usual. Secondly, Creeps were nerfed SIGNIFICANTLY (and BA's furthermore with Revenge which seems to never crit anymore and just hits heavies for 950ish) with both physical and tactical mitigations so we take more damage. My friends and I have chosen to try and compensate until it is fixed. If you do not like it at a 1v1 circle, don't challenge us, it is that easy. If you are new to 1v1 circles I can answer some questions for you.

Also, after creeps are fixed and freeps get first ages which give them 15-25% more dmg, along with new armor, etc, I will continue to wear the pots as I consider it my version of upgraded PVE armor, etc.
    Thankfully your opinion of me is not something I value. Why? Your level of hypocrisy is appalling. Plenty of freeps have been zerged at 1v1 circles by your clique. Why? Because they did something that you didn't agree with, yet when the tables are turned you go and whine about it. If you have no problem dishing it out, then dont complain when it is given right back to you.

ps: You're compensating just like you would compensate by not using certain skills when fighting someone who is obviously under-geared? Oh wait no. That would be too difficult. Also, complaining because revenge was nerfed? So you can't 3 shot freeps anymore? Oh no, what shall we ever do? How difficult the life of a high ranked BA is!

/Aza

Quote Originally Posted by ivan11787 View Post
    Thankfully your opinion of me is not something I value. Why? Your level of hypocrisy is appalling. Plenty of freeps have been zerged at 1v1 circles by your clique. Why? Because they did something that you didn't agree with, yet when the tables are turned you go and whine about it. If you have no problem dishing it out, then dont complain when it is given right back to you.

ps: You're compensating just like you would compensate by not using certain skills when fighting someone who is obviously under-geared? Oh wait no. That would be too difficult.

/Aza
    People's opinions of others are inherently meaningless as they are valued against different standards. Also, pot meet kettle.

If you have evidence of people in Legion ganking with no provocation at a 1v1 circle like you did last night, twice, please present it along with testimony from stand up people. Otherwise it is meaningless hearsay.

If I wanted to compensate, I would play the overpowered freep side while the creep side is nerfed. Nah, I think I will continue to play my creeps, albeit less in a couple weeks when I get Star Wars.

PS: This is the last I am saying on this subject as I do not want to get this thread off track anymore. Feel free to send me a message.

PPS: Rubicon, I would like to fight your Guardian, maybe chat in teamspeak. Am looking for a challenge and betterment as always.

PPPS: Bonnie, I missed your post, and it eloquently said everything I felt and wanted to, thank you kindly. I am glad there are sane people in this world.
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Dec 20 2011 at 01:49 PM.

People's opinions of others are inherently meaningless as they are valued against different standards. Also, pot meet kettle.

If you have evidence of people in Legion ganking with no provocation at a 1v1 circle like you did last night, twice, please present it along with testimony from stand up people. Otherwise it is meaningless hearsay.

If I wanted to compensate, I would play the overpowered freep side while the creep side is nerfed. Nah, I think I will continue to play my creeps, albeit less in a couple weeks when I get Star Wars.

PS: This is the last I am saying on this subject as I do not want to get this thread off track anymore. Feel free to send me a message.
    I am sure that everything you said sounded clever in your mind. Unfortunately, most of it was faulty. For starters, the first sentence which I can only assume you quoted since it is silly when actually understood. A persons opinion of another has value if the person of which the opinion is formed, cares about it. You took a screen cap etc. in order to influence peoples opinions, thus saying that opinions are meaningless is again, hypocritical of you.

Secondly, the compensation bit probably also sounded clever in your mind. Unfortunately, you may want to refresh your memory on what compensation actually is. Compensation of lowered mitigation is not playing freepside. Unless of course you are talking about compensation of skill, in which case I have nothing to say.

Thirdly, the only reason you want to end the conversation is because it isn't going as planned. It is showing that you are abusing freep 1v1 courtesy because you want to easy-mode, instead of your original intention of making yourself seem a victim.

/Aza

Seeing as Hal often refuses to use Firetrap despite the fact it would be a great advantage and is always looking for a competitive fight, I don't see how he's much of an ezmoder.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Halda is a great BA, in fact the BEST BA on Riddermark

The DoF Pots don't have that big of a impact either way, we still can't make up for the ~10% loss in our Mitigations. Evade pots really don't counter it either cause most freeps are sporting alot of finesse.

The Armour pots only give about 1.5k armour value at rank 9, which isn't that much

Halda is one of the most respectful pvpers on Ridder. He could be using his Fire Trap and CDs but he doesn't cause it would guarantee him a kill. He likes his Double Kbs

Come on Riddermark if you don't like a certain persons playstyle at a 1v1 circle, swap over to creep side and talk it out. Ganking cause you died in the Ettenmoors doesn't justify this kinda of behavior

And yes some of Legion has been ganking 1v1 circles, but we have stepped it up and give them a warning. If they do it again we boot them. It has happened several times. Legion likes the 1v1 circles and play's the by the rules of it. But......you start ganking one of our members cause you died, you will be killed.

I understand its the Ettenmoors/PvP Zone and their really isn't any "set rules" .... but I think we all can come into a agreement to stop this ganking at 1v1 circle. In fact I think there should be a spot designated for Riddermark for 1v1s, like Good TR (East of Candy Mountain, which is right by the rez) Good Grim (South of South Outpost, North of Lumber Yard) I think the opening at Plains OP is another good spot. Its secluded and there are no zone likes like the other spots listed.

Last edited by zclabaugh; Dec 20 2011 at 03:11 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zclabaugh View Post
    Halda is a great BA, in fact the BEST BA on Riddermark
    Nope. Littleblackfoot./

/Aza

I think you made a nice switch going to Lightning in our 1v1's. I think going Fire for larger fights is the way to go, but if you trait fire in a 1v1 I seem to do better against that than lightning. My advice to you which is going to kick me in the butt later, but that is ok as I want everyone to get better, is to use more stuns/dazes/mez. The best time to use one of these is when you see me trying to get off Vital Target which will be easy as it has a relatively long induction. I found the top RK's on Silverlode using that strat and it worked well.

I look forward to future fights!
    Just want any creeps mentioned in this post to know that I mean no disrespect and I come in friendly nature.

I realize creeps took a hit in mitigations, which really sucks for creeps I'm sure. I know how it feels cuz RKs got even more squishy after ROI. I can understand delving/DP buffs to equalize the change. What I can't understand is why a lot of creeps (more high ranked than lower) choose to use CDs/pots now in 1v1s. I still have a lot of close fights with creeps who 1v1 the same as pre-U5. Thegoat has actually been doing much better against me. All our fights last night came so close to mutual kills.

Skindred has always used pots against me in 1v1s, even on our first ever 1v1 when he didnt know if he would need to pot to have a chance. Most high ranked creeps stun pot when fighting me now even when I feel like they still have a chance without it. Skindred went as far as using the 1m duration brand in the middle of a fight last night to prevent me from ever stunning him. I think that is a very ###### thing to do in a 1v1. Especially when everyone should know he easily could still kill me without potting. He seems to just always want the advantage, not fair fights.

Haldabash and Ryvenclaw, had some fun fights last night. Halda and I got a few mutual kills which is always good in my book. Although I have to ask, why do you insist on using Uruk heal in 1v1s now (seeing as you bought DP/delving buffs to counter mitigation issue)? I saw you many times waiting for the cd b4 you fought again. And its funny that you tell me to use more stuns and cc when you pot my stuns and sometimes (rarely) pre-pot to prevent me from trying to stun. Ryvenclaw also pots my stuns even when I dont pot his. I died a lot last night against both of you and I think the kills would be more 50/50 if all this potting/uruk healing didnt happen. I dont mind dying to a good fight at all.

My general feeling is that a lot of creeps are overreacting to the mitigation nerf. You just have to adapt to things like this. Freeps were furious about problems/bugs/seeming OP creeps after ROI but we stuck through it. Personally I'm not sure how turbine could "accidently" nerf mitigations but I'm ignorant of how they do things. Still, I heard its 6-10%, could be worse. It was hard times for me when ROI came out but I'm still here toughing it out on the RK. Once again no hard feelings to Halda, Ryvenclaw and other creeps I included, just wanted to voice my thoughts/opinions.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Much respect to you Carli

but....

Are you really upset that you really "squishy" but you can crit for 5-7k everytime or have enough burst fire dps?? I wonder why this is......

And no potting a stun LOLOL, RK is already a face-rolling class. I will ALWAYS pot a RK stun, cause they have so many of them.

I am not tryin to bash on you but really, that is one of the funniest posts I have read in a while

Over-reacting maybe.....but we are by far squishier than we have EVER been. A little buff isn't going to be game over.

It's a fact that creeps lost 3-10% mitigations

"All Creep classes have lost between 3% and 10% Physical and Tactical Mitigation. This error was caused by the update to the Creep armor formulas and will be fixed in a future update."

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...dated-12-16-11

Last edited by zclabaugh; Dec 20 2011 at 05:21 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by viper0889 View Post
    My general feeling is that a lot of creeps are overreacting to the mitigation nerf. You just have to adapt to things like this. Freeps were furious about problems/bugs/seeming OP creeps after ROI but we stuck through it. Personally I'm not sure how turbine could "accidently" nerf mitigations but I'm ignorant of how they do things. Still, I heard its 6-10%, could be worse. It was hard times for me when ROI came out but I'm still here toughing it out on the RK. Once again no hard feelings to Halda, Ryvenclaw and other creeps I included, just wanted to voice my thoughts/opinions.
    Sure, I'll help you out here. The 10% mitigation (I think some are more or less) translates in some cases to a much greater % of incoming damage.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...45#post5876745

This dude actually calculated how a loss in mitigation affects incoming damage. It's dependent on what your mitigations were previously. The higher they were, the greater the effect. A creep with 50% mitigation that drops down to 40% takes 20% greater incoming damage. Twenty. Percent.

That's beyond the realm of, "suck it up buttercup". It's broken. Would you fight me with the creep equivalent of two additional traited reveal weaknesses stacked on you? You would melt.

I'm just glad you asked, though.

Quote Originally Posted by viper0889 View Post
    Just want any creeps mentioned in this post to know that I mean no disrespect and I come in friendly nature.

I realize creeps took a hit in mitigations, which really sucks for creeps I'm sure. I know how it feels cuz RKs got even more squishy after ROI. I can understand delving/DP buffs to equalize the change. What I can't understand is why a lot of creeps (more high ranked than lower) choose to use CDs/pots now in 1v1s. I still have a lot of close fights with creeps who 1v1 the same as pre-U5. Thegoat has actually been doing much better against me. All our fights last night came so close to mutual kills.

Haldabash and Ryvenclaw, had some fun fights last night. Halda and I got a few mutual kills which is always good in my book. Although I have to ask, why do you insist on using Uruk heal in 1v1s now (seeing as you bought DP/delving buffs to counter mitigation issue)? I saw you many times waiting for the cd b4 you fought again. And its funny that you tell me to use more stuns and cc when you pot my stuns and sometimes (rarely) pre-pot to prevent me from trying to stun. Ryvenclaw also pots my stuns even when I dont pot his. I died a lot last night against both of you and I think the kills would be more 50/50 if all this potting/uruk healing didnt happen. I dont mind dying to a good fight at all.

First I must agree with what Torn and Thornpaw said. 10% in mitigations is huge, and the pots do not make up for it (evade pot gets nullified by finesse as BA's have ultra low BPE).

Second, pots (not including store pots as that is a monetary advantage) are ok to use IMO; this includes morale and power. I learned this as my spider grew up on Elendilmir and continued on Silverlode. As a spider, people would start off by using a root pot to counter my mez, latent poison would be undone or pre-empted with a stun pot, poison pots would be used, wound pots, power pots because of my drain, and majority of people used morale pots at some time. I learned to deal with people neutralizing most of my skills and debuffs by becoming one of the best 1v1 spiders, with guardians as my favorite dish when everyone else was afraid of them in their OP state. I do not keep a list of who uses what, especially for morale pots, so I will use pots if and when I choose to. Sometimes I won't pot a stun/mez if I am fighting someone much weaker, but only a fool would allow themselves to stay stunned again an RK. The reason I mentioned for you to use them is because even pots take time to break free of CC (except fear pots, they are fast) and in that small window is when you pounce.

As for uruk heal, it would be to counter your insanely spikey damage, but I will watch much closer to ensure we are as close to 50/50 as possible - of course wild crits can't be foreseen.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, thanks Carli.

PPS: Rubicon, I would like to fight your Guardian, maybe chat in teamspeak. Am looking for a challenge and betterment as always.
    Good spars Hald, one of the toughest BA's I've fought and you don't use any CD's either which is extremely impressive and very respectful. Great fights, I'd love to do more and learn more. Unfortunately, I can't use Vent or TS, so if you see me online, come send me a tell or I'll do the same. I tried to send you a tell on my spider today, but you were AFK. Cheers buddy.

Devar, if you're going to 1v1's only to just fight freeps you KNOW you will win, then it's time to step up and fight everyone else. No more cherry picking your spars.

Skindred, I won't fight anyone that has buffs up, especially you. You're already a very talented reaver as you can see by our fights when you finally didn't have any buffs on. They were too close for my liking, great fights man!!! Looking forward to more. <3

As for the others, good fights as usual, lost some, won some, good times.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

So obviously I was ignorant of some details of the mitigations nerf, so apologies for that.

Although I still don't like that creeps pot my stuns (but why would I? thats my advantage :P), Ill admit once I think about it out of my own perspective only a fool would ignore potting a stun from an RK, but really only if the RK is at high attunement.

And I don't crit EC every time for 5k+. Many times it doesnt crit at all. To hit for maximum damage with EC I have to have two buffs on myself, which only have a 15% change to be applied. Thats relatively small. Without those buffs I have 30% less chance to crit and will do roughly 100+% less damage on a crit or dev. And no i havent really done the math so I could be wrong on the 100%. But I've crit without those 2 buffs for 2.5k~ and with them I can hit for 5-7K. Most of the time in 1v1s I can't wait for those buffs to come up so I have to use my skills anyway, just won't be the same result.

Its really the pre-potting that gets me. Yes my damage is spiky and I can hit very hard, but if I don't crit Im in serious trouble. So I guess using preemptive measures to prevent stuns or heal yourself is debatable since nobody can foresee when I'll crit and for how much, or when my ranged stun will actual stuns since the max chance is 89% at full attunement.

But for now I'll shut up before I say something else that turns out to be ignorant. I'll always continue to fight in the moors and do 1v1s. I like the challenge of good 1v1s.

Quick question though, Whats you guys thoughts on potting warg stuns? Obviously I'll never sit in a 10s spider stun without potting but I want to play fair so I'd like to know about the wargs.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Pot the stuns Carli, its fair game and expected as far as I'm concerned. Personally I don't use anything besides vendor pots; I hate farming the Delving and refuse to buy any from the Turbine Store (which I do consider cheap), but I use those vendor pots whenever appropriate.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Definitely pot the stun Carli - the initial one is most important because it is longest.

The only server I know of that has a no pot, no CD, and where people stop fighting when stunned rule is Vanyar.

Rubicon - Great 1v1s! You are the toughest Guardian by far. I can't wait for more fights!

Good 1v1's to everyone at Lug Rez tonight.

Thanks for all the 1v1s last night. Much fun was had.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000006cbd4/signature.png]Nomere[/charsig]

Cheers RM!

Thank you all for the 1v1s near lugz rez. That was a blast!
    Especially, my thanks go to:

champs - Firelgost, Mike and the new champ Soli or Sole (don't recall the full name). Fun fighting you guys, never know how the fight will end
    guard - Guner, hey man, howdy? you are getting better and better, keep up good work! looking for more fights with you.
    lms - Landlassa and Utriel, nice kiting guys, though I hate your "tar and kite" technique ) well, I came up with a new strategy, looking for more spars to test it!
    burg - Swiftshank, well, you are a beast and thats all! no comments here
    cappies - Adangorn and Presevere, guys, just for balancing the fight try to go ahead without the hope buff (coming from the flag). All in all, you are pretty good!

Now the final part....
    My special "thanks" deserve an idiot called Rubicon.
    hey man, sup? you are a rare imbecile! what did you think, if you jump thousand times in front of me then I'll accept your spar???
    You were constantly keeping me incombat in 1v1 area thus preventing me from fighting the other freeps. Why?
    Well, if no one fights you in 1v1 circle then get the hell out from the area... do pve or go and play with your pokemons and narutos, crazy kid...

Note for myself: NO RESPECT AGAINST RUBICON

That is how the rep is build up and grats! you demonstrated that you don't deserve any

-dev
    Last edited by THEDAVAST; Dec 21 2011 at 03:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cebce/signature.png]Devar[/charsig]

Where to start haha, ok Aza you fail. Carli I will continue to use stun pots against rks because anyone who doesnt gets to just sit there stunned while you hit me for 2-5k kiting(toughing it out on rk lewl... my ds barly hits you for 1.4k on a good day). And Rubi- good fights man, but u shouldnt not fight me just cause of buffs I have openly told freeps if I have buffs on use your cds I dont mind(giggle went all out cappy buffs and we had some great fights yesturday). For everyone else who was at the 1v1 circle good fights and I look forward to more.

And for those who think mit debuff isnt that bad come on creep side for a few days and try it out, maybe it will open your eyes a bit to why a higher majority of creeps now use delv pots/dp perks. (I happen to have an addiction to them so I maybe the exception :P )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062040100000a8db7/signature.png]Abyssea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post

Devar, if you're going to 1v1's only to just fight freeps you KNOW you will win, then it's time to step up and fight everyone else. No more cherry picking your spars.
    Well, if you were a bit more attentive then you'll see that I equally lost and equally won against champs (Mike, Firel, ...), guards (Guner) and lms (Landlassa). Just the fact that I didn't want to fight you doesn't mean a cherry picking...

-dev
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cebce/signature.png]Devar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by THEDAVAST View Post
    Cheers RM!

Thank you all for the 1v1s near lugz rez. That was a blast!
    Especially, my thanks go to:

champs - Firelgost, Mike and the new champ Soli or Sole (don't recall the full name). Fun fighting you guys, never know how the fight will end
    guard - Guner, hey man, howdy? you are getting better and better, keep up good work! looking for more fights with you.
    lms - Landlassa and Utriel, nice kiting guys, though I hate your "tar and kite" technique ) well, I came up with a new strategy, looking for more spars to test it!
    burg - Swiftshank, well, you are a beast and thats all! no comments here
    cappies - Adangorn and Presevere, guys, just for balancing the fight try to go ahead without the hope buff (coming from the flag). All in all, you are pretty good!

Now the final part....
    My special "thanks" deserve an idiot called Rubicon.
    hey man, sup? you are a rare imbecile! what did you think, if you jump thousand times in front of me then I'll accept your spar???
    You were constantly keeping me incombat in 1v1 area thus preventing me from fighting the other freeps. Why?
    Well, if no one fights you in 1v1 circle then get the hell out from the area... do pve or go and play with your pokemons and narutos, crazy kid...

Note for myself: NO RESPECT AGAINST RUBICON

That is how the rep is build up and grats! you demonstrated that you don't deserve any

-dev
    Yeah good fights man

P.S I.....Hate........thrash....ma kes me stuff up my fighting by trying to desperately pot/ignore the pain either disarm or thrash. its not so much the actual damage it does, more so the confusion i have at trying to get rid of the bloody thing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast