We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Not sure if you were laying off or what but this was definitely a first for me. Sure there was a couple double kbs with our fights screamo but generally I get my backside shredded. Hands down the best champ I've had the pleasure of doing battle with.

hehe thxs hippi and omluk u guys have improved alot, and its always fun fighting you =)
    (i think i abused of my blood rage in that fight XD )
    Last edited by screamokid; Dec 11 2011 at 11:47 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000027eed/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I wish more people would tape their fights! Always fun to watch from your perspective, Hippi. Good fights all around, and thanks to people who spanked me. Special thanks to non-dueling players who respected the wishes of the duelers and didn't interrupt.

I would tape my fights but I don't have space on my hard drive for 30mins of video.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    I would tape my fights but I don't have space on my hard drive for 30mins of video.

external hard drive works wonders.

Here's some vid I shot of the 1v1s at tr last night. great night of a ton of fights.

Angry Re: Good 1v1 thread

Your vids make me sad, why are there huge 1vs1 area's when i'm NOT on... Or when there are 1vs1's when i'm on its like 5 freeps and 8 creeps, of which 3 or 4 want to actually 1vs1..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000007415b/signature.png]Utriel[/charsig]

Warg: Chak 75 Lore-Master: Utriel 75 Burglar being leveled

I agree Hippi, those were some crazy good 1v1 fights at TR....best ive seen in a while
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

A shout out to Rhine and Bohemond for the great fights today! Thanks for the fun.

Tuman... we tried, one of these days we can find a nice quiet place... with roses and scented candles... wait... uh, yeah.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

Shawty, had a great time 1v1 with ya until it got ganked, ill be back for more beatings, for sure. Ostara.....good as always. Youve become one of the toughest 1v1 wardens, and glad we called it a draw after how many minutes? You would have had me in the end, since i had squat for power and minimal regen. Rubi, solid beating as expected....still a beast man. Shiro and screamo...well, youd think i would learn? You two are pretty great champs
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Shawty, had a great time 1v1 with ya until it got ganked, ill be back for more beatings, for sure. Ostara.....good as always. Youve become one of the toughest 1v1 wardens, and glad we called it a draw after how many minutes? You would have had me in the end, since i had squat for power and minimal regen. Rubi, solid beating as expected....still a beast man. Shiro and screamo...well, youd think i would learn? You two are pretty great champs
    Welcome to creepland thunder
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things, some of which I see I was guilty of and never knew it. haha!
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Good 1v1s last night Haldabash and Thegoat. It was nice to find something to do other than the OC/WTA fighting and TA zerging that had been going on all day.

Haldabash its always fun to fight you. I try to not use Perfect Imagery in 1v1s since the mez and +30% crit is pretty powerful but in desperate times its a life saver. Sadly being lucky and getting lots of crits = win for me but we always seen to have close fights

Been lightning spec post U5 instead of Fire. Lightning is much more flexible but doesnt quite have that punch until later attunement. Any thoughts on the difference of me switching trait lines? If you noticed any change :P

One last thing: I thought once i hit rank 10 I would switch to my hunter in the moors for a while but hit r10 the other day and Im still having tons of fun on the RK so I think Ill stick around and try to bust it to r11 :P
    Last edited by viper0889; Dec 19 2011 at 04:29 PM.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Yeah, Great 1v1s Goaty and halda, good fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000429f0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good 1v1 Ryvenclaw. Too bad you didn't want to finish it.

Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Weird there's no debuffs on you and you're at full morale. Doesn't seem like a good 1v... ohh right, sarcasm. Also your skills are sorted in the most confusing way possible >_< how are you doing that??

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    Weird there's no debuffs on you and you're at full morale. Doesn't seem like a good 1v... ohh right, sarcasm.
    No different from a warg ganking a soloer from stealth and dropping half morale off the freep, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    Also your skills are sorted in the most confusing way possible >_< how are you doing that??
    I'm not sure, to be honest, lol. I just added the skills as I was levelling and never changed it.
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post

What UI is that?
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by viper0889 View Post
    Good 1v1s last night Haldabash and Thegoat. It was nice to find something to do other than the OC/WTA fighting and TA zerging that had been going on all day.

Haldabash its always fun to fight you. I try to not use Perfect Imagery in 1v1s since the mez and +30% crit is pretty powerful but in desperate times its a life saver. Sadly being lucky and getting lots of crits = win for me but we always seen to have close fights

Been lightning spec post U5 instead of Fire. Lightning is much more flexible but doesnt quite have that punch until later attunement. Any thoughts on the difference of me switching trait lines? If you noticed any change :P

One last thing: I thought once i hit rank 10 I would switch to my hunter in the moors for a while but hit r10 the other day and Im still having tons of fun on the RK so I think Ill stick around and try to bust it to r11 :P
    Hey Carli It was a pleasure to have so many 1v1's, unlike Silverlode this server actually lacks RK's. i enjoy our fights a lot too because for both of us it comes down to crits and they are close. I appreciate you making the fights as close as they can be, I try to do the same in my 1v1's. If at any time you feel I am starting to win the majority, by all means add in PI, or whatever else you feel will work.

I think you made a nice switch going to Lightning in our 1v1's. I think going Fire for larger fights is the way to go, but if you trait fire in a 1v1 I seem to do better against that than lightning. My advice to you which is going to kick me in the butt later, but that is ok as I want everyone to get better, is to use more stuns/dazes/mez. The best time to use one of these is when you see me trying to get off Vital Target which will be easy as it has a relatively long induction. I found the top RK's on Silverlode using that strat and it worked well.

I look forward to future fights!

Guner - Great fights my man! Like RK's, Guardians seem to be in short supply on our server so I am always thrilled when we get to fight. If you please, feel free to use any CD's you deem necessary to keep our fights as even as possible. Here's to more great fights with my fav Guardian!

Great fights to everyone else this past few days. Once again I want to reiterate that no one should feel intimidated to fight me. I won't brag, etc, for me it is about fun and improving. I welcome you into my teamspeak ( chicago2.voipservers.net:10011 password = legion) if you want to have some 1v1's and ask questions about strats, skills, and just chill. Oh and please don't complain if I am wearing delving pots, creeps got bugged for U5 and suffered a huge nerf to physical and tactical mitigations so they are squishier and taking more damage until update 6.
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Dec 19 2011 at 10:14 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Like RK's, Guardians seem to be in short supply on our server so I am always thrilled when we get to fight. If you please, feel free to use any CD's you deem necessary to keep our fights as even as possible.
    omg can i CD too? can i can i? i want to killllllll you
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Oh noes, I got called out.

Yes, I ran, few reason, don't care if you like them or not.

1: Minstrel
    2: Store tracker, my goal was to just make you burn as many as possible. Tracking from horseback is just ###### imo.
    3: Minstrel

Besides we sparred later and you see why I have reasons 1 and 3.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rivendale34 View Post
    2: Store tracker, my goal was to just make you burn as many as possible. Tracking from horseback is just ###### imo.
    I have a lot of TP and I can buy more if I have to, to keep my toons stocked in trackers.

I get tracked 100s of times a day. I highly doubt there's that many rank 9 wargs here.
    ~ No Mercy ~

Good fights cookiepuss, tornsoul and ryvenclaw. Tons of fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000a463c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yup you to, but it will be the last for a while
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    omg can i CD too? can i can i? i want to killllllll you
    LoL, of course. I would love our fights as even as possible.

Last night was awesome for 1v1's. Thanks to everyone who fought North of Lug, and those who hung out in our teamspeak.

Bad form by: Temujiin and Shaandel. They ganked me twice at the 1v1's. Apparently part of the reasoning was because I had buffs. First of all that is ridiculous, if someone has too many buffs for you, ignore them. I use delving pots because creep mitigations got accidentally nerfed for Update 5 and won't be fixed till Update 6. Also I was told I was too good to need them or something along those lines. Anyways, I would advise everyone to be wary of these people, as you can see I was 1v1ing Firelgost (the first time I wasn't fighting anyone, I just got ganked):
    Right click -> view image to maximize
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 ... LastLast