We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    You popped MT against my minstrel... not sure how much leverage an evade buff is against a tactical class...
    Having a minnie myself (deleted though), that is funny. It is always possible for me to miss hit the key (it is next to stun pot), but that is not ordinary.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    I guess evening out a fight for you would be popping Uruk heal in a 1k-1k fight or popping MT and uruk heal in a 2v1 with a WL by your side.
    Oh, I see you are on a bad foot. If I am in a group, I fight differently than 1v1ing.

    I see you have an issue with MT and Uruk heal. Since I do not want to be on bad terms, and I want to continue 1v1ing you to better myself, I will not use those skills in our solo encounters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    It is always possible for me to miss hit the key (it is next to stun pot)
    I figured it was a mistake, but it gave me a chuckle nonetheless
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burrowed in Grothum
    Posts
    767

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Having a minnie myself (deleted though), that is funny. It is always possible for me to miss hit the key (it is next to stun pot), but that is not ordinary.
    Yeah I feel your pain.....I wish I had a dollar for every time my big fumbly finger hit devour accidently,
    instead of my pets poison dot which is right next to it.....its kinda hard to get your pet to put a dot on
    someone, if you've eaten it
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Davarto View Post
    Yeah I feel your pain.....I wish I had a dollar for every time my big fumbly finger hit devour accidently,
    instead of my pets poison dot which is right next to it.....its kinda hard to get your pet to put a dot on
    someone, if you've eaten it
    Haha..yup, this happened to me on my spider.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69

    Re: Good 1v1 thread



    good fun always man, maybe someday i'll learn to mouse turn better and won't have so many darn "you must face targets"

    have tried a couple different strats with you and lost on occassion for that, sick em flies!

    ~hippi

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Thanks Thegoat and Zazel for the 1v1s beside Lug rez when creeps were flipping Lug tonight.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  8. #908
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Good TA
    Posts
    575

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Thanks Thegoat and Zazel for the 1v1s beside Lug rez when creeps were flipping Lug tonight.
    Yep, was fun. Thanks to the others for allowing us to fight and not zerging 100% of the time.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    429

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I wish I got that courtesy. Someone always interferes. Gonna go back to ganking the sub 75's since its the only way to get points. I feel bad killing people like Earlind who consistently push but what else am I gonna do when its Rv1. I should save myself the hassle and not log in if I'm going to bore myself for 3 hours.

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    I should save myself the hassle and not log in if I'm going to bore myself for 3 hours.
    I hope it improves.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  11. #911

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Thanks for all the 1vs1's i get in past couple of weeks, trying to improve myself in 1vs1's while slowly getting my first brooches and stuff for the pvp armour i have in mind. Cause i have the feeling thats the major problem right now, my moral pool is way to low with 4,5k.

    Ryvenclaw, i'm not sure what you mean with good 1vs1:P I still don't stand a chance at all, best i got is to get you to 8k once i think. But there too, i'll still one vs one you once in a while, and lots of time i'm forced to cause of your rez-camping butt The sprint is a pain and makes warg impossible for me.

    In those 1vs1 areas i try to 1vs1 the lower ranks more, since i stand a fair chance against them, under r5 for sure, and r5-r8 I try to even it out by sending messages with my pet. Worked with zazel i saw, altough i still couldn't come close even if he didn't use his pots and stealth.

    Well hope to see you guys out there again.

    Utriel/chak

    Oh and mismish: The reason i don't 1vs1 you is the following: I mean, eazy moding isn't always that bad, but when you jump for a hunter to 1vs1 (hunter has 5k moral) and hunter jumps back altough he knows he'll lose and you know you'll win, then at least let him have to first shot, instead of running to him and shooting arrows before he's even back on the ground from his last jump.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000007415b/signature.png]Utriel[/charsig]

    Warg: Chak 75 Lore-Master: Utriel 75 Burglar being leveled

  12. #912

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix View Post
    Thanks for all the 1vs1's i get in past couple of weeks, trying to improve myself in 1vs1's while slowly getting my first brooches and stuff for the pvp armour i have in mind. Cause i have the feeling thats the major problem right now, my moral pool is way to low with 4,5k.

    Ryvenclaw, i'm not sure what you mean with good 1vs1:P I still don't stand a chance at all, best i got is to get you to 8k once i think. But there too, i'll still one vs one you once in a while, and lots of time i'm forced to cause of your rez-camping butt The sprint is a pain and makes warg impossible for me.

    In those 1vs1 areas i try to 1vs1 the lower ranks more, since i stand a fair chance against them, under r5 for sure, and r5-r8 I try to even it out by sending messages with my pet. Worked with zazel i saw, altough i still couldn't come close even if he didn't use his pots and stealth.

    Well hope to see you guys out there again.

    Utriel/chak

    Oh and mismish: The reason i don't 1vs1 you is the following: I mean, eazy moding isn't always that bad, but when you jump for a hunter to 1vs1 (hunter has 5k moral) and hunter jumps back altough he knows he'll lose and you know you'll win, then at least let him have to first shot, instead of running to him and shooting arrows before he's even back on the ground from his last jump.
    bahaha true that...and IMO kite firing in skirm stance with MT up is a waste of everyones time in a 1v1.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    6ft under
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    MT up is a waste of everyones time in a 1v1.
    Apparently so is a mini's 1m cd bubble ...
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

  14. #914

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Nice recent fights Haldabash and Goober. (: always fun
    - Ostara, The Steady

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheKingsMen View Post
    Nice recent fights Haldabash and Goober. (: always fun
    Very fun fights!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

  16. #916
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the_phoenix View Post
    Ryvenclaw, i'm not sure what you mean with good 1vs1:P I still don't stand a chance at all, best i got is to get you to 8k once i think. But there too, i'll still one vs one you once in a while, and lots of time i'm forced to cause of your rez-camping butt The sprint is a pain and makes warg impossible for me.

    Utriel/chak
    Hey, it’s not just my butt that rez camps! It’s the whole of my sexy body!

    Hey it’s a good fight because you tried. And that is something to be recognized. Quite often I have mistimed my interrupt trying to dismount you and you turned around on your horse, dismounted and we had ourselves a little tussle, which in and of itself deserves kudos, especially if you believed you didn’t stand a chance. You could’ve just continued on riding as many do, instead you put in effort, which can only make you better down the road.

    And yes, you need gear… badly.

    Blue Wizard Needs Gear Badly! (Gauntlet ftw)
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    315

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Fun 1v1's during the night at GV hill with everyone I fought. Kinda lame we had the outnumbered buff for a long time, but still makes for fun fights with willing people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000cbf97/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJaZn View Post
    Fun 1v1's during the night at GV hill with everyone I fought. Kinda lame we had the outnumbered buff for a long time, but still makes for fun fights with willing people.
    ON buff...This was some time ago but iirc, Silvers was mitigating >50% of my dmg on my Reaver ha ha....and that's after turbine broke wardens...and i don't recall any other consumable buffs on him (ie, scrolls, food, etc)
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

  19. #919

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    i would say good 1v1 to gangly but he brings wargs around with him cause he can't handle anyone himself

  20. #920

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Another night of awesome 1v1s!!!!

    Seeing a lot of improvement with you guys! Keep it up! If you ever want a good fight and/or double kb hit me up on my reaver (or my cappy if I am on Zank) or Haldabash. Both of us are willing to 1v1 anytime!

    Legion has a Teamspeak that we can use to talk in also, if you are lookin for the info of that send me a message ingame, or of the forums. Def hook you up with it!


    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320c01000012e8c6/signature.png]Tornsoul[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Nice fights last night by everyone. win some lose some. It is really nice to see some of the usual raid only people stepping out of their comfort zone to give the 1v1s a shot.


  22. #922

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Had a blast with the 1v1 last night. Sorry to Bagas for backing into the one shooters, didnt realize we were that close, but the rematch was awesome. Mishmish, you would have won if not for the out numbered buff I had, so we need a rematch sometime when I dont have it to make sure.

  23. #923

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Thanks for the few 1v1's at lug x-roads last night, even though I'm pretty bad on my defiler it was still fun.

    No thanks to Rikz though, that 1v1 sucked I don't think our health bars moved for all 20 or so minutes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

  24. #924
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    I'm new to the 'Moors and have some questions about all of this 1v1 stuff.

    First off, I'm not terribly interested in doing much solo fighting, it's a multiplayer game, and I play a support class, I should be able to hold my own, but I'm more interested in PvP group play. Also, when I'm playing, I expect to use every skill I have to bring down my opponent, which seems like it would cause some controversy in a 1v1 setting. There seems to be a lot of drama over who uses skills that are considered "unfair," and seeing that minstrels seem to have lots of such skills, there's bound to be lots of drama, and I want to avoid that. That being said, I want to be considered in good standing among the PvP/1v1 community, because it makes up a big part of our server. I don't want people hating me, and that affecting me in either the PvP or PvE aspects of the game.

    So what I'm curious about is how much 1v1 stuff actually goes on? If I go to the 'moors, how often will there be no raids running around, but a big group of people doing 1v1s? If there is such a group, is it ok to watch? Is it even possible to gain respect as a good player, while staying away from the 1v1 aspects of the game?

    Sorry if the questions kind of derail the thread a bit, thanks in advance for answering. I've been f2p for a long time, but have been VIP for the past few months, I plan on staying that way in the future and want to get the most out of my game experience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000d616a/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Packin' a Clarinet and not afraid to use it.

  25. #925

    Re: Good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fogglo View Post
    I'm new to the 'Moors and have some questions about all of this 1v1 stuff.

    First off, I'm not terribly interested in doing much solo fighting, it's a multiplayer game, and I play a support class, I should be able to hold my own, but I'm more interested in PvP group play. Also, when I'm playing, I expect to use every skill I have to bring down my opponent, which seems like it would cause some controversy in a 1v1 setting. There seems to be a lot of drama over who uses skills that are considered "unfair," and seeing that minstrels seem to have lots of such skills, there's bound to be lots of drama, and I want to avoid that. That being said, I want to be considered in good standing among the PvP/1v1 community, because it makes up a big part of our server. I don't want people hating me, and that affecting me in either the PvP or PvE aspects of the game.

    So what I'm curious about is how much 1v1 stuff actually goes on? If I go to the 'moors, how often will there be no raids running around, but a big group of people doing 1v1s? If there is such a group, is it ok to watch? Is it even possible to gain respect as a good player, while staying away from the 1v1 aspects of the game?

    Sorry if the questions kind of derail the thread a bit, thanks in advance for answering. I've been f2p for a long time, but have been VIP for the past few months, I plan on staying that way in the future and want to get the most out of my game experience.
    Well really you're likely to have some part of the community mad at you either way so =). Of course you're allowed to watch, there are some people who believe if you go to a 1v1 circle you better "bring it" but as long as you aren't interrupting the 1v1s then you should be fine. What skills you use will often depend on the person, but I would say as long as the cooldown is 5min or less it should be fine. All pots besides morale are usually acceptable. We usually have 1v1s in the down times but the can pop up pretty much whenever. People who only raid in the tend to be seen negatively, but healers/support classes are generally seen in a different light especially if they small group as well(6 or less). Anyways, be prepared to be yelled at and insulted, hopefully they will remember it is just a game and move on. Welcome to the Moors as well, always good to see a mini who doesn't just faceroll his keyboard in War-speech.
    Last edited by Omez; Dec 11 2011 at 06:52 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

 

 
Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload