We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    before breaking for dinner
    Wait.. you eat? Food? IRL? ####.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001615c2/01003/signature.png]Hestonbear[/charsig]
    Submission? Well that's a bit of a problem. See, rumor has it the Athenians have already turned you down, and if those philosophers and, uh, boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve, then, of course, Spartans have their reputation to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by RtrnofdMax View Post

Zazel - You're gonna get me almost every time but I will count a double-KB as a win. I am experimenting with using my morale return armor from level 65 again. I am not sure if it will make up for the loss of DPS, but if you fight me and it goes differently than it has to this point, that's probably why.
    Hey yeah good fight,

Had a few big misses that would have altered the fight a bit, but we should definitely fight again.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Thanks Cariance. It was a fun fight, and I agree with your chess match assessment.

You're a beast!

Reour

Quote Originally Posted by theor View Post

You're a sexy beast!
    There, fixed that for you.
    Commander Cariance - Mostly Dead - Riddermark
    Sentry Wariance - ISMELLMANFLESH - Riddermark

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoriph View Post
    Sorry about running out on that 1v1 that Angmarod interrupted Ahrean. I found out why he did, so hopefully it won't happen next time.

Also RagingBlades, sorry about that hunter interrupting us while we 1v1'd near GV (also sorry for accidentally getting too close to a bear. I wasn't paying attention and was trying to get some space to throw a heal). When I noticed those two events I stopped attacking...and then started laughing as you killed me used Glory in Victory, and then took out the hunter =D Lated, I laughed my butt off when you took out that same hunter with a ganking burg on you, and then proceeded to butcher the burg.

You provided me with some quality entertainment today
    yeah dude i wouldnt have used Glory in victory but at the same time i didnt want the hunter to get some undeserved points lol, and the bear was no big deal i figured it was an accident, and we had some awesome 1v1's i had a blast, and btw y did i get heartseekered by a hunter and then attacked by Earlind and elian (champ), and others when i just finished a 1v1?? did i miss something haha, owell either way was great fun thanks for the 1v1's man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cdb91/signature.png]Ragingblades[/charsig]

Wink Re: Good 1v1 thread

Your mighty blow topples Adino

adino logged on at 3am eastern to ninja Lug, big suprise. After lug they went to TA and hid behind the NW wall. They did not see me behind the tree by the water (muhahaha) after a few minutes one of them dissappeared. Than another dissappeared. That's when I realized they were mapping as they were all on goats/horses. Suddenly I realized that adino was the last to map and I thought.......FAT KID So I ran up spamming my shout till I came in range to interrupt his mapping I made him blow his big warden heal and many pots and still managed to tear him up Revenge is sooooooo sweeeeeeeet
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000051169/signature.png]Tastey[/charsig]

Good 1v1s Shiro, Screamo, Rhino, and everyone else today.
    P.S using never surrender in a 1v1 really sucks.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Thanks Chunkk.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Oooh welcome to Ridder Hellnakh.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Oooh welcome to Ridder Hellnakh.
    Thank you.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Hah, I never expected you to transfer to Riddermark, Hell.

Soooo excited!!!! <3
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Welcome Hellnakh, always good to have another WL !!! more bubbles
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Welcome Hellnakh, always good to have another WL !!! more bubbles
    Ugh, more bubbles I have to burn through! QQ!

btw, are you bringing Nazgrul or Mariuss?
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Ugh, more bubbles I have to burn through! QQ!

btw, are you bringing Nazgrul or Mariuss?
    Nazgrul = Renamedna some freeps on silver were hurting pretty bad that they reported me for my name, and of course the GM's figured they have nothing better to do but waste their time renaming ppl, its not like there's nothing to fix in game.. right..

As for my champ, I dont play him anymore, not in pvp anyways, I got him to 75 and got bored real fast after realizing I needed some stupid number of symbols or marks to obtain my gear. Freepside has turned into a huge gear grind, or maybe I've just become really really lazy.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

Nazgrul = Renamedna some freeps on silver were hurting pretty bad that they reported me for my name, and of course the GM's figured they have nothing better to do but waste their time renaming ppl, its not like there's nothing to fix in game.. right..

As for my champ, I dont play him anymore, not in pvp anyways, I got him to 75 and got bored real fast after realizing I needed some stupid number of symbols or marks to obtain my gear. Freepside has turned into a huge gear grind, or maybe I've just become really really lazy.
    Durr, I should've realized that was you.

There's been a lot of ban-happy people lately. I got a 1 week ban for emoting on my spider the Orc's /rude. Really....?

Glad you're here Naz.
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RtrnofdMax View Post
    Haldabash - You were my best customer. From a distance, I can't distinguish you from Fry so that's why I kinda circled you a few times to see if I could find the healers. I particularly enjoyed our double-KB. It was pretty epic. Morale dwindling, trying to close the gap, frantically spamming Shadow's Lament. For once it was nice that the skill has a long animation cuz it allowed me to die and then land the hit that got you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
    My good friend! I had a blast too. You are very skilled and I quite enjoy our matches. I look forward to more. I'm usually roaming the map by myself so keep an eye out

And yeah - double KB is the best way for a fight to end IMO
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Sorry Killa, skill locked.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Naz has right, freepside after ROI scks, made the freeps a skirm/marks/symbols farmer machine, that means if you get it you win (of course its so easy to get it, just need to spend a lot of time doing that boring ####)

Lot of people quit their freeps cause of this, and guess what? every update/expa gonna get worse

Btw Im transfering my baddie reaver here

cya
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    Btw Im transfering my baddie reaver here

cya
    Whoohooo!!!!!!!!! Hop on board the train Doro!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

My char was mounted up, while I was enjoying a pack of chips afk. At this time Renamedna attacked me all of a sudden, so I had to rush back to the keyboard and strike back! Kudos to him for fighting till the end and giving me 145 renown points.

http://pogonina.com
    I'm not a fraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post
    My char was mounted up, while I was enjoying a pack of chips afk. At this time Renamedna attacked me all of a sudden, so I had to rush back to the keyboard and strike back! Kudos to him for fighting till the end and giving me 145 renown points.
    Thanks man!! Huge kudos to you for using every CD known to a man champ
    It was definitely of the harder fights I had to lose and deal with.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post
    You're one to brag, considering you beat me 2v1 (only b/c of 2 bubbles + dire need + horn + sprint) after I had already killed your pocket minstrel. Really looking forward to catching you while your WIN buttons are on CD, I presume the outcome would be much different.

On a side note, thanks Silvers for the 1v1s (finally someone who doesn't need CDs to win!).
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    You're one to brag, considering you beat me 2v1 (only b/c of 2 bubbles + dire need + horn + sprint) after I had already killed your pocket minstrel. Really looking forward to catching you while your WIN buttons are on CD, I presume the outcome would be much different.

On a side note, thanks Silvers for the 1v1s (finally someone who doesn't need CDs to win!).
    Well, you are talking #### here. First of all, I don't have a pocket mini. Secondly, you attacked me when I was in the middle of a large ungrouped fight between two groups of creeps and freeps, so I wasn't even at my top morale. Thirdly, you are so illiterate you don't understand that the "win" buttons are on 3 and 5 min cooldown, while our fight lasted a few minutes due to your pathetic attempts of kiting. Therefore, there was enough time for all of them to regenerate. Fourthly, I know perfectly well what your phrase about "catching" me means. Usually that implies pouncing me with a fellow warg or pack when I have like 1.5k morale. That's the only way you can win. And I was actually laughing hard when you failed to do that a couple of times, including my run through TA that was controlled by creeps, when you, the npcs and a BA couldn't get me.

So much for your claims that you won't be scared to attack me 1 vs 1. Now my initial suggestion has been confirmed: your perception of 1 vs 1 is warg pack ganking.

I'm not a fraid.

Thanks man!! Huge kudos to you for using every CD known to a man champ
    It was definitely of the harder fights I had to lose and deal with.
    Well, you are funny, dude. You charged me in the Moors while I was mounted and without any warning. That was not a 1 vs 1 circle, just a regular pvp area. So what did you expect? Bowing while getting hit, avoiding using CD against a rank 13, etc.?
    The only reason I posted this message was that I wanted to share an entertaining story about avoiding being killed afk while eating chips. Had the circumstances been different (e.g. a regular 1 vs 1), I would never even bother posting about winning a duel against you. Who cares.

I'm not a fraid.

Thanks Riv.

@ Rhine: I was going to come back but I had to get even with that champion first.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast