We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    You were like that lone mosquito that's buzzing around your ears as you sit perfectly still in your tree stand waiting for that 8 pointer.
    I almost want to +rep you for the hunting reference, but then it'd be another 1-2 weeks before I could +rep again so I'm going to save it. lol

Awesome fight, Hippi. Always fun duking it out with you!

@Ragingblades, a rank 8 reaver LOSing a 68 mini 1v1 is quite laughable

Silvers: I would say good 1v1 had you not camped grams and ambushed the lone R2 reaver.

Boomie: I meant to post this the other day, but thank you for fighting me in the 1v1 circle. My first attempt at one on my reaver and I have to say I think I did darn well . Too bad that Perfect Imagery got me .

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    So is your attitude.
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

How is that laughable? Ragingblades 1v1s all the time. I am sure there are moments when he just goofs off and tries to win under some self imposed rule. I do it all the time, so how do you know this is not one of those moments? Plus Minis are overpowered.

Mini's are op but Atara has that maxed out 1st age shovel. One-shots aplenty!

Quote Originally Posted by jerejo1976 View Post
    Mini's are op but Atara has that maxed out 1st age shovel. One-shots aplenty!
    OMG, I know! She's terrifying. She came at me with it the other day. I was horrified knowing that any second I was going to be eating dirt. I did the only thing I could. I feared her and immediately cast every HoT I had upon myself and just stood there waiting for the inevitable. She just kept whacking me with that shovel. No mercy for creeps from that one. That's one bitter, vicious and bloodthirsty minstrel.

She's evil.

<3 Bonnie

Thanks for the very nice 1vs1 Thorund, loved the double kb. Gave up to bow to you after getting zerged 3 times though, will do it here then: /bow

thanks for the 1v1 lemblod on my WL. Sorry about that reaver that came in after you took me down.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

excellent fights as always ostara, i think we could go round and round all night. still sad i lost the 18 minutes of video for one of our fights.

~hippi

Quote Originally Posted by Davarto View Post
    So is your attitude.
    Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Altogo View Post
    How is that laughable?
    Is that sarcasm?

Thanks for the 1v1 Tony, and thanks to the rest of CoM for letting us have it

@Akara if u dont like the way i 1v1 dont 1v1 me...simple as that..i didnt force u to fight me as i recall i left u alone..even ./cheered at u, anyways thanks 4 the recent 1v1's near lugz rez always a pleasure everyone

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1 thread

Hey all, thanks for the good 1v1 yesterday near oc rez.
    Nice fights Jhoan and mini I think Galandir, though I couldn't take you down Gal, nice kiting!
    also thanks to hunter Imurhuklbery, dont mess with rvrs lol and guard Ingweking
    Last edited by THEDAVAST; Nov 16 2011 at 04:16 AM.

thanks for all those 1vs1's guys, nice that you would come, first spontenious 1vs1's in a while for me. Will try and organize them more often if there's nothing going on. Started with t-bow, think we had 6 1vs1's, we each won 3? very nice, have a tip for you, but will tell it later when i see you, just have to say that using tng while i hadn't used any CD was kind of weak, thought it was FF though, so pounced you and then you used that (stupid me:P)
    Rohoronoa (that right?) the first 2 1vs1 i smoked you, but after that i didn't stand a chance, nice use of kiting for fervour.
    Now i forgot your name... something with a k it was. Well nice 1vs1 too, makes me learn much about mini's, 3 1vs1's, i won 1 where i used 2 of my cd's and a whole series of pots, the other 2 you were clearly better.
    Amaezing, you too, thanks, i got you to 1k and was like: Hell yeah, i'm gonna win this, but you recovered and killed me fair and square
    Hete, the first 1vs1 your turning was amazing, i was completely lost where you were:P the second one i have to say i was kind of unlucky, 3 pretty huge hits made an end to me
    Guhrik: nice 1vs1
    Shiftshank (that right); your a good burg, couldn't do much to stop you

think i got you all, very nice fights!

Chak

Awesome fights there Tastey, you're a formidable BA. I have to change up some of my old strats just to fight you now.

Looking forward to more.

Alot of awesome 1v1s so far for the first hour or 2 of being on this server
    however their is a ton of cds being used lol is that normal? jhoan cough cough 2 bubbles man heal and dire need is a bit of fail :P just sayin but anyways was fun )

Quote Originally Posted by Skindred View Post
    however their is a ton of cds being used lol is that normal? jhoan cough cough 2 bubbles man heal and dire need is a bit of fail :P just sayin but anyways was fun )
    You were tearing my LM up lol..nice having you around.

thanks it was a blast fighting you

however their is a ton of cds being used lol is that normal?
    Yep. Welcome to Ridder.

@Killa, thanks for the 1v1 a few days ago near norbogs. Sorry about the warg that interrupted the first time and the BA the second. You owned me - thanks for a respectable 1v1!

AW: Re: Good 1v1 thread

You can't really expect a champ to fight a 17k morale reaver with dp buffs and an evade buff using no cds.

I dont mind 1-2 bubbles, but with man heal, dire need and that heal from low morale is a bit overboard imo lol

Good fights Eightleggedphreak, Toebite, Renamedna, Badcop and a couple others I can't recall.

I'm looking forward to the future......it's looking bright.
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Nov 17 2011 at 10:39 PM.

Good fights tonight all of you,

Great night to kick off our arrival and it looks like the action is really nice. Definitely some good players 1v1ing earlier and look forward to more, as well as group fights. Wont be long til the rest of our group comes in and it will be even more interesting!

>Zazel<
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast