We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

nice 1v1 thornpaw that was an awesome double KB

Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post

Berengar: You got me my Black Dog Title! New fave freep.
    Glad I could get you your title on a nice double KB fight, one of these times i might even beat you outright :P

To silvers, ya I kinda felt bad after pouncing you (I'm nicedoggie) and actually thought you were going to win anyways. I'll have to 1v1 you sometime when I've ranked up a bit.

Good 1v1's all around today, I got to participate as both a freep and creep

Thanks again for more 1v1s at TA lawn in the early morning.

Orchunter - Man, I tried so hard. Good fights

Vannusk - Awesome battles. You're tough to get down, and you weren't even healing-traited. Nice job.

Silvers - Haven't seen you before, but you're good. Thanks for the fights.

Meleo - Finally beat you, twice <3

Tweedx - Autohitting and mouseturning against you is fun Tried to give you some infamy at the end by letting you kill me after you died. Was surprised to see you 1v1ing people at your level, props to you for that.

Odki - Tricky, eventually got ya though. You were the only one out there that early in the morning, lol.

Corsair & Raiden - Not sorry for the 2v1 (ended up being a 3v1) and harassing pounces

Also, good spars between creeps when all the freeps went home.

Thanks again everyone
    Last edited by astalyn; May 30 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Almyni - Thanks for the 1v1s at STAB and WTAB against my defiler. Much obliged.

Boaz - Would have been happy to 1v1 you both times but you the first time you attacked me and found out I wasn't just free renown, you booked it to EC using Fly-The-Coop and even popped a man-heal. The second time you ran back to EC again, even when I had an NPC on me. Thanks for the giggles.

~ Crude

Those were some fun fights against your defiler. Sorry about pulling you into the NPC the one time although it didn't seem to matter. Hope to fight you again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by slcole99 View Post
    Those were some fun fights against your defiler. Sorry about pulling you into the NPC the one time although it didn't seem to matter. Hope to fight you again soon!
    No worries. Thanks for not ganking me when I was fighting NPCs at WTAB. Gained a lot of respect for you.

@Madiritl - Nice 1v1 on TA lawn earlier against my defiler. You owned me.

~ Crude

EDIT:

@Azusa - Good 1v1s both times

@Madiritl - Thanks for the 1v1 against my warg this time

@Kaern - Great fight.

Nice 1v1s at EC/STAB trees.

@Silvers - Pounced you while in the water at Sarge's ramp. Got you to 4k Sorry about that warg jumping you after I died.
    Last edited by astalyn; May 30 2011 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Thanks again for more 1v1s at TA lawn in the early morning.

Odki - Tricky, eventually got ya though. You were the only one out there that early in the morning, lol.
    Thanks Akara I liked the way you persisted and kept trying different things till you found something that worked,
    good job! yeah unfortunately I haven't been able to get on in time to make the most of the good fighting that
    has been going on the last 2 or 3 days, so I was so bored I came out on my guard lol
    I really don't like to 1v1 friends as weird as it sounds, for a number of reasons, but I was glad you got me at the end
    to even things out alittle I really would have liked a 1v2 with you and Thunk thou, now that would have been enjoyable!
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Quote Originally Posted by Davarto View Post
    Thanks Akara I liked the way you persisted and kept trying different things till you found something that worked,
    good job! yeah unfortunately I haven't been able to get on in time to make the most of the good fighting that
    has been going on the last 2 or 3 days, so I was so bored I came out on my guard lol
    I really don't like to 1v1 friends as weird as it sounds, for a number of reasons, but I was glad you got me at the end
    to even things out alittle I really would have liked a 1v2 with you and Thunk thou, now that would have been enjoyable!
    Haha yeah, I usually always keep trying until I can win or come close to winning. Thanks for 1v1ing. And I don't know, Thunk is really good :P I think he was AFK when you were out though.

@Mahalikii & Boone - Thanks for the 1v1s across from Good TA. Nice fights.

Thanks all for the 1v1s and 1v2s last couple of days.

A lot to list so I'm bound to forget a few.

* Doobs and Cherubim: Great fun rotating through my roster of creeps for a bunch of 1v2s. You did well when I went a bit too lazily on my warg first time around and almost got me. I learnt from that mistake and found the next one just a bit too unbalanced when Doobs went down right away. Defiler was quite fun even at R1 without a fear. Absolutely had to get the first attack off to have a chance, so near yet so far so many times! Reaver was easily the most balanced. Charge let me unleash a mass of damage right off the bat, but if you survived that, once that ran out, it was time for the death of a thousand cuts! Awesome kiting, and close fights too.

* Odki - fun fight on my lowbie defiler. Loved the double kb on Thunk too!

* Orchunter - fun, close fights against my reaver. Pretty rusty, so I missed a DS chance with you on about 500 when I forgot how high the power cost was and kept hitting 4 like an idiot wondering why it wasn't going off. Shame the dot didn't tick enough for the double kb. Glad I finally got you next time when I remembered my power

* Balkoth - crazy fight against my defiler. I sure was regretting running out of power pots there. Must have gone for almost 20 minutes! Was getting worried Dire Need would come off cd!

* Meleo, Azusa - fun fights against Flob. Knew I stood no chance, but was fun to see how low I could get you. Fun fights against my reaver too Azusa. Even though I didn't win, I'll call it a moral victory for making you burn the hammerhand cd

And I don't know, Thunk is really good :P I think he was AFK when you were out though.
    Yeah I was afk a bit towards the end. And thanks.

And yeah, I can't see Odki taking us 1v2, even with a double pledge, WH. One of us could kite it out (and/or attack from behind) while he chews the other up. A well timed EoS could improve his chances a lot though. I'd expect he should be able to take one of us down if he plays it well. Either way, it'd be fun to find out.

great 1v1s with akara eolar littleblackfoot daenath meilleur...and ugh im pretty sure there were a few more creeps but i forgot your names sorry

As much as i love the 1v1 circles we have been having wouldnt mind a few surprise 1v1s here and there while im roaming the moors

btw working on a new dps weapon after winning the symbol in teh 1st age lottery be warned creeps :P
    Last edited by mattg18; May 31 2011 at 03:30 AM.
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

great fights optimuspray and control. nothing like killing some time out in the early morning moors with a few 1v1s hope to do it again soon

Picture tells it all, good fight

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    Picture tells it all, good fight
    Yeah that 848 crit on Brutal Strikes did me in

Always a pleasure to 1v1 you.

Nice 1v1s Tharov against my reaver, I got you the second time

aw pouncy couldnt handle the 1v1 inside ta so you brought a friend along ill get ya next time :P
    Alsander-r13 burg

Aw, did Asy die? Q.Q

I wouldn't be expecting any sort of 1v1 when both sides are fighting inside TA, so...sorry about your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Aw, did Asy die? Q.Q
    Yes look at how little stars i have
    Alsander-r13 burg

Over the past two weeks I looked at this thread and lamented teh fact I couldn't play as I was on vacation.

I swear, things better not go back to 'normal' when I come home tomorrow :P

@Mahalikii & Boone - Thanks for the 1v1s across from Good TA. Nice fights.
    Thanks for the shout-out. I don't really think I gave you a run, but good 'meetin' ya. My second day out, I'm sure we'll run across each other again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    Over the past two weeks I looked at this thread and lamented teh fact I couldn't play as I was on vacation.

I swear, things better not go back to 'normal' when I come home tomorrow :P

We'll all go back to zerging just for you

Very good 1vs1s

Boh on his defiler.Very tough sir even as a low rank.You play your defiler like every other class you play,tons of skill,super talented ./bow.

Daenath.You have soooo many dOts for my squishy rk but I did get you once or twice so not too bad for being a fail rk

Amass awesome 1vs1s,awesome guy.Always love to wrestle win you <3

Crunchy ./bow sir was nice meeting you yesterday creepside.

Some good 1v1's on TA lawn this evening.

Gangly(well you were playing Gnawu)- Luck was on your side, every fight atleast one of the following key skills didn't land: heal/slow/stun. But thems the breaks. Good fights

Gangrenous- Good fight, right up until this part (which had nothing to do with you)

Seriously Pouncy?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    Seriously Pouncy?
    Rush needed a spanking after griefing Van during 1v1s for so long. Unfortunately, that resulted in all the freeps dying. By the time we saw you, we let you finish your 1v1 and were already laughing too hard about killing the rest that you just kind of had to go too.

Nothing personal.

P.s. Pouncy is spelled without an "e", Ms. Nobody . LrntoQQ. Sorry we killed your bf. </3

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast