We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Interesting 1v1 Fleshstorm, first time I actually successfully trick kited a reaver for the last few thousand damage. It felt really lame so I wanted LBF to kill me to get you the points, but ended up ok with the craid stomping me on their way to wherever.

All good Neal...whenever you get to 1k or so there's always a tng, ko or whatever. I'll still fight you always.

Reavers won't be so easy meat to kiting freeps soon. Rumor has it that Blade-Toss will now come with a slow. Kiters beware!!!

Flesh
    Last edited by jerejo1976; Sep 18 2011 at 11:37 PM.

good fight silver, maybe i'll get you one day.

Nice 1v1 Gravedancer. Almost had you Came back to bow, but the little wargie jumped me. Then you all got caught in the crossfire of the raid. Would like another chance to 1v1 sometime. cya around.
    Morbidi - 65 Elf Champion R9
    Morbidir - 50 Elf Warden

Member of CWH

Nice fights Eliadon, Mason, and Giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidi View Post
    Nice 1v1 Gravedancer. Almost had you Came back to bow, but the little wargie jumped me. Then you all got caught in the crossfire of the raid. Would like another chance to 1v1 sometime. cya around.
    I would have 1v1'd you again but its hard when you + 2 champs and a guard decide to chase me from xroads to sop to lc...

Tip, hamstring. It works wonders when you're trying to CC a defiler 1v4.

But yeah, nice 1v1. Howwl kept wanting to interrupt haha.

GF Rubi, still the best guard on the server in my book, and you gave me a thrashing like it was the case.

Once again, nice 1v1 Thunder. The double KB was great.
    Tried to find you afterwards to bow, but you dissapeared to somewhere else in or out of the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazz View Post
    GF Rubi, still the best guard on the server in my book, and you gave me a thrashing like it was the case.
    I still think you're one of the best spiders, one of the rare few that can use their brains to figure out how to fight in a 1v1.

/salute

Oh and good 1v1's too Gangly. I might have to start using sprint against you :P

Thanks for the 1v1s Rubi

You command respect out there, even thou freeps were riding past us left, right and centre,
    none dared jump in on us lol The last fight was funny, I was waiting for my latent poison to kick in,
    except I didn't realise you'd resisted it, so I wasn't prepared to eat my pet yet......FAIL lol

Good 1v1 Frae and Thorrund also!

At one point I did try to some multitasking, and try for 20 1v1s at the same time. It was an
    over confident move on my part, I think I did take abit off Lofi, but in the future if
    at all possible, I will try to resist the temptation to multi-task to that level
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Quote Originally Posted by jerejo1976 View Post
    Reavers won't be so easy meat to kiting freeps soon. Rumor has it that Blade-Toss will now come with a slow. Kiters beware!!!

Flesh
    a 10 second 40% slow.

A crit on gut punch will also initiate a defeat response which will add a lot more luck and variety in reaver 1v1's soon. Looking forward.

/Aza

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Once again, nice 1v1 Thunder. The double KB was great.
    Tried to find you afterwards to bow, but you dissapeared to somewhere else in or out of the moors.
    haha that was awesome my friend! right there at the foot of STAB and EC, both our corpses rotting while craid and fraid alike rode by wondering what sort of shenanigans we were up to in the midst of keep taking 101.

IMO, your the funnest warg to fight, maybe because your style mimics mine. Keep on keeping on!

Nice 1v1 Adino, lots of fun...

...no, really! Since there was a fight goin on in the DoF, I decided to prowl around between the freeps DoF entrance and Goldies ramp, patrolling up and down both of the ramps to the DoF entrance. As I defeated Svengali, Adino and Jae show up. Since they obviously had seen Svengali go down and me sitting there in combat, i was expecting a swift death right there and then. Instead, Adino and Jae stayed on their horses and hung around until I was out of combat. As soon as I was out of combat, I started jumping for a 1v1 with Adino. he dismounted and started jumping back. I stealthed, then pounced and the battle began. Adino, you are one tough warden. Unfortunately, as we were running around fighting each other we ran into a Coldfells Woodsmen hidden in the bushes (sneaky lil Woodsmen, I'll kill you later!) but since you were at ~50% when I died, I'm 99.9% sure you would have won anyways. Thanks for the 1v1, and thanks to Jae for not healing him or jumping into our 1v1. Props to you both, it was lots of fun for me.

P.S. Taurgaunt, you are one sneaky champ. 8+ times I came across you on the different ramps and near TR, but each and every time my Sprint ran out before I could get into pounce range.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    haha that was awesome my friend! right there at the foot of STAB and EC, both our corpses rotting while craid and fraid alike rode by wondering what sort of shenanigans we were up to in the midst of keep taking 101.

IMO, your the funnest warg to fight, maybe because your style mimics mine. Keep on keeping on!
    haha that was LOTS of fun, I was chuckling the whole time we were fighting wondering when someone would dismount or pounce for any easy kill during our 1v1, but nobody did! I always have the most fun 1v1ing you and Sozu. I've had lots of fun 1v1ing you both in the middle of raid fights, and it's always a thrill.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by RLhunterman; Sep 21 2011 at 12:06 PM.

Good 1v1 Thunderbow, Boomshaka(rk) and all the champs, they were great fights

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    Good 1v1 Thunderbow, Boomshaka(rk) and all the champs, they were great fights

That was great fun. Anytime us freeps can get away with a 1v1 at grams, we will if you dont have a rez near by. Also, you owned me that first one....savor the flavor, cause I want more! Well fought!!! Your tactics are a bit different from most wargs I fight, I will ahve to rethink my strategy. Here is a pic that reminded me of our fight, you owning me.

Fun fights Shiroyasha, Mason, Iarval, Ulthril(?), and whomever else I've run into 1v1. It's pretty hilarious to me seeing how long the hinder kiting lasts until inevitably the slow misses once or twice and I'm done for. Should change a bit with the update, will force some rematches after padding a couple ranks and picking up Skirmisher Stance and fire damage(or transferring my Reaver).

Anyone who ran into me 1v3 or more, sorry but infamy is infamy at this point, you were just at the wrong place wrong time.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone as well that I've 1v1-ed over the last couple days, It's been nice to have the opportunity for some good infamy and kinda interesting to have these fights scattered across the map from Grams - Lugz rez - CM, since I'm used to my normal server where CM is the only place for a 1v1. I've been really surprised by how effective a Reaver can be, especially since I spend most of my time playing a Hunter on Dwarrow. Just remember, if you stumble across me alone, no need to call for backup because there is Nothinghere! Have fun and keep up the fighting.....and look out cause Croob Nation is here and ranking up quick.

-Nothinghere, suicidal Reaver

good fights screamo, you're as skilled as always!

Good fights Uron and Guner. Fun as always.

Flesh, one of these days my friend. Not a day goes by you arent where you always are. I am drawn to my doom there like ants to honey, but I enjoy our 1v1's. Your a tough reaver for sure. Hope you dont mind getting shot down by my party after we 1v1'd...I insisted they sate their bloodlust to let us 1v1, but after that you were theirs. HA!

See ya soon

great fight Ostara, we fought for just over 18 minutes to a mutual draw (at least I think).

Big Thanks to the freep horde that just rode right past us.

Haha Thunder! If anyone wants a violent encounter they know right where to find me lol! All good man! I don't mind dyin as long as I get some inf. I gotta say you're improving at an astonishing rate! Not to be insulting but I personally would rate you at #2 hunter on RM. I am saying this because of the amount of increasing skill you convey in a fight and your heart. You got big shoes to fill if you want that #1 slot. BTW Meleo you zapped me good at gta the other day lmao! I was not expecting a freep to be there right when i mapped in! I always enjoy our battles. Screamo! Awesome double kb at LC! Our fights are always bloody and intense! Rubi and Shawty both awesome grds! The boxer with the longest reach usually wins the bout. All burgs come at me!!!!!! I love each one of our fight no matter who the burg is. I treasure burg fights the most. Rikz I don't mention our fights cuz this is a good 1v1 thread. You absolutely destroy me every time! Thanks again to all who have perished or defeated me in 1v1's. There is too many to list.

Flesh

Thanks bud!

Daenath, I hate you and your new rank!
    That disarm threw me off. Thanks for the last 1v1 before RoI hehe

Gangly, for all those times you've jumped me in DG... still doesn't help me and my weakness against spiders.
    Haha thanks for the 1v1 buddy. Too bad you burrowed before the server shut down. Such a shame you lived through that :I

Thanks for the 1v1s Andis, Bohemond, Guner and Shawty

I'm sorry about killing you in DG Andis I know you're a sweet kind freep,
    I'm just trying to kill the filthy dirty freeps that are with you!!

Its just when all the other freeps are gone, and you're at the mercy of the chieftains on your
    own, I hate to see them gang up on you, so my humaine side takes over and I put you
    out of your misery with the least amount of pain possible

I must admit, I think one of the last times I saw you up there, with Shiro and some fat dwarf,
    I got skill locked and I couldn't attack
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast