We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by timisdaman View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great 1v1 Adangorn! Only you would Last stand and run to 1 shots! Keep it up bro!

PS- Thanks for the CJ'ing ! <3
    Wrong...who can forget Last Stand Lelandor?
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Thanks Ostara & Mason for the 1v1s near Lug rez while creeps were in farm mode
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Wrong...who can forget Last Stand Lelandor?
    I do remember Lelandor would atleast stay and fight through it if you were on your own against him,
    and I can't remember him being bouncy at all either. I have a game I like to play now, when I
    get blown up by a small group, I try to guess who is going to CJ me lol I'm getting very good at it too

The funniest one I had was last weekend, out the front of Lugz, I can't remember the lead up to it,
    but a freep got me at low morale off to the side when there was abit of raid on raid action.
    He blows me up that starts CJ me, but suddenly Adino comes from behind the big rock out the front trying to
    LOS the raid, the freep quickly stops like a naughty kid about to get told off by his mummy, and wanders away lol

So +rep for Adino putting the fear of the raid boot into them for going against his orders
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Quote Originally Posted by Davarto View Post
    I do remember Lelandor would atleast stay and fight through it if you were on your own against him,
    and I can't remember him being bouncy at all either. I have a game I like to play now, when I
    get blown up by a small group, I try to guess who is going to CJ me lol I'm getting very good at it too

The funniest one I had was last weekend, out the front of Lugz, I can't remember the lead up to it,
    but a freep got me at low morale off to the side when there was abit of raid on raid action.
    He blows me up that starts CJ me, but suddenly Adino comes from behind the big rock out the front trying to
    LOS the raid, the freep quickly stops like a naughty kid about to get told off by his mummy, and wanders away lol

So +rep for Adino putting the fear of the raid boot into them for going against his orders
    As I remember, he'd stand and fight until he was losing, then he'd pop Last Stand and run into NPCs. After I'd die he'd come back and /bow /cheer. I always had to lol at the fact he was bowing and cheering after he had just blown LS in a 1v1. On one hand I wanted to gank him for blowing LS, on the other I wanted to say "Nice 1v1." and /bow /cheer back.

Adino really is a nice guy to raid and makes sure that while you are in his raid, you do NOT CJ. It's only when you catch some of his raid members away or out of sight of the raid that they CJ.

P.S. Thanks for the few 1v1s Rubi, you are one OP guard. The 1v5's+ were nice vs Lofis group as well.

Edit: Removed a big wall of text. Decided it was a big derailment and would result in alot of flaming/trolling.
    Last edited by RLhunterman; Sep 15 2011 at 01:23 PM.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Thanks to Shiro, Mason, Pharamus, Burning, Paran and the Hunter who's name i forget, anyone else I forgot, for fights last night.

Sorry to Al and Screamo for getting zerged by the spiders when we tried to move elsewhere for some 1v1's.

When I'm online, if any freeps get bored of the nightly zombie shuffle at OC, I'll be available for 1v1s or 1v2's nearby, maybe near the river, or good Lug. If we keep getting zerged I'll move to CM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000003eb/signature.png]Meanmrmustard[/charsig]
    GW2 - epg.3471

Nice fights Silvers, I like the way you play the class.

Paran - very good fight as well, interesting approach with the incorporation of the heals - I definitely think it worked for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000018e38/signature.png]Deriel[/charsig]

Great 1v1s Thunder, lots of fun.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Man great 1v1's with you always. I can always sense you out there stalking me while I am out there stalking you. Its funny how the dynamics of a creep and freep on the same page work...hahaha

I don't normally go on these weird forum things, but I wanted to thank everyone who came out today to 1v1 on CM. Most of the fights I did were really close, mainly because I'm lucky and not from any hint of skill or ability on my part. I'd take the time to name all of the people I 1v1ed, but it'd be a long list, so just thanks for all of the 1v1s everyone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000da84c/signature.png]Grishmez[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Man great 1v1's with you always. I can always sense you out there stalking me while I am out there stalking you. Its funny how the dynamics of a creep and freep on the same page work...hahaha
    Haha it is. I personally love it when there's lots of soloers out. I love the thrill I get from being a hunter on my well, Hunter (partly since that's my biggest hobby IRL), or from being a predator on my Warg. I love the dynamic of trying to hunt down your "prey" and knowing that your prey can not only fight back, but is probably hunting you as well. If I ever just pounce out of nowhere without unstealthing and jumping for 1v1, it's because I'm in the mood for huntin', since freeps are ALWAYS in season.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Good 1v1s Shiroyasha, you're a pretty good champ.

~Reaveren.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good 1v1s Shiroyasha, you're a pretty good champ.

~Reaveren.
    thank you ><, you are a good reaver too =D
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Also thank you for all the creeps that 1v1'd me these days, don't want to name 'cause i don't want to miss any of you ><
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

@Legendkiller, Eliadon, and LM (sorry don't know your name)

thanks for chance 1v1s in delving guys...each taking turns fighting me...y'all could have easily blown me up 3v1. Next time don't all release y'all would have got some points off me ;D
    Last edited by couillon; Sep 17 2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

I saw some lost souls wandering around sadly today looking for someone to fight. So I offered up my tender flesh to oblige them. Thanks for the 1v1s Bohemond, Silvers and Rikz. You all looked so sad and lonely riding back and forth between Grams and OC repeatedly that, as the ranking creep online, I felt a need to make you feel better. =D I'm so happy you were in bloodrage for that second fight Boh (well third really, but I called the first due to you being afk for the first 20 seconds).

Also Lemblod for understanding that I was extremely bored with the OC camp and wanted to fight someone =D

Furthermore, shame on you Rikz and that ####ty hunter for interrupting my 4th 1v1 with Lemblod You probably didn't know what was going on, so I forgive you.

Oh and Hatas, I tried to set up some 1v1s with you. The first time you wandered too close to your one-shotters (accidentally I presume). I count that one as a win for me since I was about to beat you. The second time you didn't seem to understand the "warg destealths in front of you, waits for you to target him, then runs off to a good 1v1 spot" emote and instead you just attacked me.
    Last edited by Theodoriph; Sep 18 2011 at 06:39 AM.

Silvers stop being so op but i'm getting you farther down each time we have a go at it.

Helona, what can i say but this:

The first time I can see the high tailing it with the low power to start the second time i'm not sure why you even came back if you were just going to run again. Either way fun times.

~hippi

Nice fight Fleshstorm!!!

Landlasa

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoriph View Post
    I saw some lost souls wandering around sadly today looking for someone to fight. So I offered up my tender flesh to oblige them. Thanks for the 1v1s Bohemond, Silvers and Rikz. You all looked so sad and lonely riding back and forth between Grams and OC repeatedly that, as the ranking creep online, I felt a need to make you feel better. =D I'm so happy you were in bloodrage for that second fight Boh (well third really, but I called the first due to you being afk for the first 20 seconds).

Also Lemblod for understanding that I was extremely bored with the OC camp and wanted to fight someone =D

Furthermore, shame on you Rikz and that ####ty hunter for interrupting my 4th 1v1 with Lemblod You probably didn't know what was going on, so I forgive you.

Oh and Hatas, I tried to set up some 1v1s with you. The first time you wandered too close to your one-shotters (accidentally I presume). I count that one as a win for me since I was about to beat you. The second time you didn't seem to understand the "warg destealths in front of you, waits for you to target him, then runs off to a good 1v1 spot" emote and instead you just attacked me.
    Set up a 1v1 with me? I was coming down from rez standing there eating food and you jumped me. Can't consider that your traditional 1v1 with jumping to show your ready. I did accidently run too close to the 1 shotters kiting you. I count that one as a win for me since you were @ 1k morale and I was at 3k with an EC still available. Does not matter though there is no actual proof except our words. I have no idea what your talking about the second time but if it's not Candy Mountain i'm not looking to 1v1 and consider you free game.

If you would like to 1v1 me set up a time and place on CM I would be glad to show you a good time
    Last edited by Deadl0ck; Sep 18 2011 at 04:22 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000aeae1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I miss Cletus/Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadl0ck View Post
    Set up a 1v1 with me? I was coming down from rez standing there eating food and you jumped me. Can't consider that your traditional 1v1 with jumping to show your ready. I did accidently run too close to the 1 shotters kiting you. I count that one as a win for me since you were @ 1k morale and I was at 3k with an EC still available. Does not matter though there is no actual proof except our words. I have no idea what your talking about the second time but if it's not Candy Mountain i'm not looking to 1v1 and consider you free game.

If you would like to 1v1 me set up a time and place on CM I would be glad to show you a good time
    You weren't eating yesterday....just standing there bored (I presume since the oc camp was dull), like me And at the one-shotters yesterday you were at 1.5k morale and stunned for 5s You would have been gone before the stun wore off. But we can agree to disagree.

The second time I was talking about was yesterday when you were standing on wtab and I de-stealthed to try to get you to come out for some fun because the oc camp was still boring as hell. But you didn't quite get what I wanted. But it's ok...I found you today, jumped you and hoped I could kill you before the warden got me (and I did! woo!). Much fun was had I'm always happy to fight, so if you see me at an official 1v1 circle (as opposed to my favourite 1v1s where I just randomly jump someone in a tooth and claw fight to the death) and you want to fight me, feel free to challenge me.

(Also, thanks for actually fighting and not running like other people do.)

And Rikz, thanks for the fight today. Sorry about using the delving 10s stun immunity pot, but since you blew me up yesterday with no problems, I figured it'd even things up and make for a more interesting fight. Instead I pretty much just blew you up. Next time I'll try again with no pot!
    Last edited by Theodoriph; Sep 18 2011 at 04:58 PM.

You weren't eating yesterday....just standing there bored (I presume since the oc camp was dull), like me And at the one-shotters yesterday you were at 1.5k morale and stunned for 5s You would have been gone before the stun wore off.

The second time I was talking about was yesterday when you were standing on wtab and I de-stealthed to try to get you to come out for some fun because the oc camp was still boring as hell. But you didn't quite get what I wanted. But it's ok...I found you today, jumped you and hoped I could kill you before the warden got me (and I did! woo!). Much fun was had I'm always happy to fight, so if you see me at an official 1v1 circle (as opposed to a 1v1 where I just randomly jump you) and you want to fight me, feel free to challenge me.

Also Rikz, thanks for the fight today. Sorry about using the delving 10s stun immunity pot, but since you blew me up yesterday with no problems, I figured it'd even things up and make for a more interesting fight. Instead I pretty much just blew you up. Next time I'll try again with no pot!
    Being Jumped is not a 1v1 though. Being jumped while casting buffs is not a 1v1. Being jumped while my morale and power is not full is not a 1v1. At least not to me. I consider a 1v1 a fight between two people who accept a challenge and know what is coming.
    I was eating and sending tells to Rikz. If I was close enough to the 1 shotters I was obviously moving into them so I was not stunned unless wargs have a ranged stun? Which I know they don't because I have a high ranked warg. Like I said b4 its only our words and memories I remember being @ 3k and you being 1k. No point in arguing if we don't have SS and videos to back it up.
    This is the good 1v1 thread considering we haven't had a good 1v1 I don't see any reason for my name to even come up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000aeae1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I miss Cletus/Horse.

Being Jumped is not a 1v1 though. Being jumped while casting buffs is not a 1v1. Being jumped while my morale and power is not full is not a 1v1. At least not to me. I consider a 1v1 a fight between two people who accept a challenge and know what is coming.
    I was eating and sending tells to Rikz. If I was close enough to the 1 shotters I was obviously moving into them so I was not stunned unless wargs have a ranged stun? Which I know they don't because I have a high ranked warg. Like I said b4 its only our words and memories I remember being @ 3k and you being 1k. No point in arguing if we don't have SS and videos to back it up.
    This is the good 1v1 thread considering we haven't had a good 1v1 I don't see any reason for my name to even come up.

You were not casting buffs. You were at full health and power. And you weren't moving into the 1 shotters. After a a short fight you were stunned with a tendron shred as the one-shotters nailed me. Now if you were eating in real life at the time, I wouldn't know. You certainly reacted quick enough when I jumped you. Else I would have stopped (ask Boh). You might be thinking of another warg, another fight

Moreover if I fight someone to the death one on one, even if it wasn't agreed to in advance, I have no problems giving them props in this thread. Not all 1v1s require a billion fomalities. That actually makes them more boring, especially for a class that relies on surprise.

Edit: Also, I really don't understand why you're upset. So if I've offended you in any way, I apologise.
    Last edited by Theodoriph; Sep 18 2011 at 05:11 PM.

You were not casting buffs. You were at full health and power. And you weren't moving into the 1 shotters. After a a short fight you were stunned with a tendron shred as the one-shotters nailed me. Now if you were eating in real life at the time, I wouldn't know. You certainly reacted quick enough when I jumped you. Else I would have stopped (ask Boh). You might be thinking of another warg, another fight

Moreover if I fight someone to the death one on one, even if it wasn't agreed to in advance, I have no problems giving them props in this thread. Not all 1v1s require a billion fomalities. That actually makes them more boring, especially for a class that relies on surprise.

Edit: Also, I really don't understand why you're upset. So if I've offended you in any way, I apologise.
    There is a difference between giving props and:
    I count that one as a win for me since I was about to beat you. The second time you didn't seem to understand the "warg destealths in front of you, waits for you to target him, then runs off to a good 1v1 spot" emote and instead you just attacked me.
    &

I found you today, jumped you and hoped I could kill you before the warden got me (and I did! woo!).
    Also:
    Instead I pretty much just blew you up. Next time I'll try again with no pot!
    The last one was what you said to Rikz but still doesn't sound like "Hey good 1v1"
    I miss Cletus/Horse.

There is a difference between giving props and:
    &

Also:
    The last one was what you said to Rikz but still doesn't sound like "Hey good 1v1"

Ah so I bruised your ego. I didn't really mean to. Sorry. I often offer up brief descriptors, win or lose. But if a bruised ego motivates you to "get that ruddy warg" the next time, all the better

Ah so I bruised your ego. I didn't really mean to. Sorry. I often offer up brief descriptors, win or lose. But if a bruised ego motivates you to "get that ruddy warg" the next time, all the better
    I don't have an ego in lotro.
    If it makes your epeen bigger and makes you feel better then go for it.
    I miss Cletus/Horse.

I don't have an ego in lotro.
    If it makes your epeen bigger and makes you feel better then go for it.
    Fun light-hearted jabs...that's the spirit =D

Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast