We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Now that I see your sig, Silvers, I wanna say great 1v1s lately, best warden on RM keep up the good work and gratz on r9 xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000052836/signature.png]Eightleggedfreak[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by timisdaman View Post
    Now that I see your sig, Silvers, I wanna say great 1v1s lately, best warden on RM keep up the good work and gratz on r9 xD
    ty, nice 1v1s to you too.

and nice 1v1 gangly, although with the outnumbered buff you shouldn't be burrowing in these 1v1s, you already have an advantage.

Thunder thought you killed me after getting rezzed, but i told him that your DoT got me, and he apologizes.
    Last edited by Priestetute; Sep 08 2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by timisdaman View Post
    Lmao, do people really complain about spiders/rks kiting... almost every freep/creep class have slows. L2P :P
    Read the thread.. complaining about kiting happens a lot. The Hoardale river is flooded with the tears of freep and creep alike. This is why I don't 1v1 on CM, so many complaints on both sides.
    What is it? What do you smell?

Quote Originally Posted by SozuRogberry View Post
    Read the thread.. complaining about kiting happens a lot. The Hoardale river is flooded with the tears of freep and creep alike. This is why I don't 1v1 on CM, so many complaints on both sides.
    do you 1v1 ever?

Quote Originally Posted by SozuRogberry View Post
    Yes, I roam plenty and fight many people 1v1. Thanks for your interest.

Might as well add my thanks to the freeps/creeps that let me and Reincarnation 1v1 by OC during a fight. Trying to stay on topic also.
    next time you want to gank me how about you attack my r7 weaver and not my r1 wl

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    ty, nice 1v1s to you too.

and nice 1v1 gangly, although with the outnumbered buff you shouldn't be burrowing in these 1v1s, you already have an advantage.

Thunder thought you killed me after getting rezzed, but i told him that your DoT got me, and he apologizes.
    Thanks for 1v1 Silvers, I was suprised I got you down in that situation, I had to use every trick I had short of pots.
    When I get the jump on you I always have enough time to get the debuffs off I need, but when its a staged 1v1 its a different matter, you're in at me before I can't get much more then catch prey off.
    I'm too busy concentrating on the fight to notice if I have the outnumbered buff on. I saw that thing pop up twice for upto to a minute in about 8 hours out there when it was slow, baring in mind I was afk alot.

As far as Thunderbow, Harthnadal & Arangorn are concerned, I'm sure they thought it was warranted taking into account all the times I catch them on their own, or trying to PvE in Grothum or DG and spoil their fun.
    I am sorry I don't sit back and let them be, to obtain the tokens and items they need to improve their characters, so that they can come out and kill creeps easier, that is very fail of me. I'm just sorry I released too quickly to see
    their signature CJing, thats always a treat by class players. No Silvers, they knew exactly whats going on, they'll
    take whatever "cheap" shot they can on me because I'm a filthy rez camper.
    Or maybe I'm just someone who is sick of being zerging, and finds places on the map to solo where I can fight people away from the zerg, far enough away from their NPCs or one shots that I know I can stop them if they decide to run.
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

You're a beast these days Rubi (not that you ever weren't) - if I miss on almost anything it is so so over.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000018e38/signature.png]Deriel[/charsig]

Good 1v1 Fry.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000cbf97/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good 1v1s last night across the river from GTA. It's always great to see respect between everyone regardless of side.

As for Filet's crew jumping in the 1v1's, HTFU, it's open PvP. I don't like it sometimes, but if we want 1v1's, CM is the place for it. Filet is not at fault here.

----------------------------------------------

*special mention*

Nice impromptu 1v1's at BV hill with Flesh and Horse. Thanks for not jumping in and letting me do 1v1's rather than 1v2's.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post

Nice impromptu 1v1's at BV hill with Flesh and Horse. Thanks for not jumping in and letting me do 1v1's rather than 1v2's.
    No no that's all wrong. These two are getting good and they know it. You must beat them to a pulp 1v2 in order to instill a crisis of confidence. Then they will be tender meat for Cappy halberds. Feel free to fix your mistake.
    Commander Cariance - Mostly Dead - Riddermark
    Sentry Wariance - ISMELLMANFLESH - Riddermark

First time I ever got to fight you Rubicon. I gotta say you're the best guardian I have ever fought. I haven't got my tail kicked like that in a long time. You're a master of mouse turning. I am still a lowly keyboard turner. Can't wait till we meet again. Big props to Ostara and Vudu! You guys are getting good! Keep em comin'!

Flesh

Thanks for the 1v1 on my newly r6 WL Cariance. Finally got to try out my brawler stance, but man that was boring long and I don't think its possible for me to win at all with your wait for the WL to run low on power strat. You sure were patient for those 110ish points and I respect that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000cbf97/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ya, I totally understand the frustration from your end. That's basically how my fights against defilers go. My first WL fight ever was against Soviets and I went balls to the wall on DPS to get him down and I couldn't do it. Then again he was in the healing stance so his heals were more effective. Since then I vowed to be patient and not use up all my power until I thought I could go a for a strong push and get you down. Next time I will try just DPSing from the start and see how it goes. My fear though is that I will use up all my power trying to damage you and you will use all yours eliminating that damage, leaving us both at good morale and no power waiting to regen.

Thanks for the good 1v1 Andis, and thank you very much rikz for blowing me up fast as usual man. It was good and fun night.
    Last edited by Perfang; Sep 11 2011 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks for all the good 1v1 I had out there yesterday there was some pretty good one cant remember all of your names but you guys are great thanks all, now for the knuckle-heads (The 2 RKs and Capt you know who you are) there wher several 1v1 that I seen you guys wait for the creep to get banged down on then you all jump in just for a few renown, this is not cool let them fight and stay the hell out of it you guys did it more times that I could count so we know who you 3 are and we have put the warning out... Now for the real freeps that did do it right thx again, Got my butt handed to me big time a few times but a little note to self dont take on a r6 guard they are BEAST !!! lol
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by RtrnofdMax View Post
    Ya, I totally understand the frustration from your end. That's basically how my fights against defilers go. My first WL fight ever was against Soviets and I went balls to the wall on DPS to get him down and I couldn't do it. Then again he was in the healing stance so his heals were more effective. Since then I vowed to be patient and not use up all my power until I thought I could go a for a strong push and get you down. Next time I will try just DPSing from the start and see how it goes. My fear though is that I will use up all my power trying to damage you and you will use all yours eliminating that damage, leaving us both at good morale and no power waiting to regen.
    I once went HoH to fight Healacreep and that's essentially what happened. I burned by power down trying to kill him. He burned his power healing himself. I healed back to full via Muster Courage and Valiant Strike. He healed himself with his WL heals. But, since I was running a power banner, I was regenning power at a much higher rate than he was. So I figured I'd attack him occasionally to make him waste his power while saving excess power for an all out assault. Eventually as we were running around for minutes on end, I realised how lame and boring that would be and jumped for a draw and Healacreep accepted.

(Note: As I haven't yet created a solo/moors weapon, I didn't have the 10s reduction to Muster Courage or the 30s reduction to Kick, both of which would make a fight against a wl easier. You're also probably a bit better equipped than I am ).

Alas, my first age only had the three majors so kick didn't make the cut. I will make sure my level 75 moors weapon does though.

OMG! Fun fights Rubi & Rikz. Miss you guys out there and your awesome 1v1s, you should come out more!
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

HAHA! Good fights Al! Thanx again for coming freepside and burning ur cd for creeping to fight me! You have proven to be the best burg on RM!(imo) Thnx again to those who relayed requests and messages to Alsander during our battles! I love fighting burgs the most!

Flesh

Nice fights Cariance and Sozu while the raids went back and forth between Grams and Lugz yesterday. Despite having a head cold I think I actually hit you guys atleast once or twice.
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Glad to see you back Igluk, one of my favorite wargs for sure ^.~
    What is it? What do you smell?

ELF, Chak, Psychio(sp?) and a few others in front of Lug res, thanks for the fights. I'm still learning my way around the 'Moors on a guard and I appreciate the top notch spars. Looking forward to next time, cheers.

-Mason
    Last edited by WingsIn6; Sep 13 2011 at 04:55 PM.

nice fights ease
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000043ad/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nice fight near lug x-roads Amass
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000c80f8/signature.png]Healingfiend[/charsig]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great 1v1 Adangorn! Only you would Last stand and run to 1 shots! Keep it up bro!

PS- Thanks for the CJ'ing ! <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000052836/signature.png]Eightleggedfreak[/charsig]

Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast