We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Nice 1v1s with control, sorry about the LM interrupting one of them

but as usual I made it up by pulling a Leroy Jenkins into about 4-5 creeps
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Great 1v1 control. It was refreshing to see it was just you. Cheers
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

Won a couple lost a few on a rank 5 WL just for the challenge ( the couple I won is sad enough), never got the chance to 1v1 most of times. It's been a pathetic end to a 4 year hobby. You pros keep on farming and failing on ole Ridder.Your're real heros and your ranks prove it, don't let anyone say sub 5 ranked creeps don't count. I would have had 48 more hours, but caught a ban for calling Alsander a derogatory term for Polish people.

Later days:
    Soviets/Krime
    Last edited by HeavyManners; May 28 2011 at 05:12 AM.

Good fights Squirrel and Littleblackfoot
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

omg daenath i didnt know how hard are spiders to kill. awesome fights
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000027eed/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by screamokid View Post
    omg daenath i didnt know how hard are spiders to kill. awesome fights
    Spiders are free renown for good champs. That's why I specifically won't use certain cds (like sprint) 1v1 against spiders. Then they become fun, close fights, often with double kbs.

ya thats bcoz u are the best champ on lotro but i havnt get 2 many fights agains spiders just gangly n rubicons spider bsides this is my first char in lotro so yeah it was kinda hard for me to beat him i wish i could see u fight n see if its true all the things u say =) but i have never seen u fighting on ur champ. i bet u got ur rank when there was no rank 6 creeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000027eed/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Let's keep this positive

Thanks for the 1v1 Asuza! CC immune with the OC banner made it a bit tougher than expected! You even got me below half health before you ran into TA!

if u think i only zerg u should ask Meanmrmustard , thornpaw , germs , akara , aeolar, daenath , gangly n others btw thxs for the fights guys those are the 1v1 i got lastnight while u were QQing about getting zerg

looks like i missed out on alot last night xD good fighting guys
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cfbcc/signature.png]Vanncreep[/charsig]

Jeezus pants do you ever have anything nice to say?

This is supposed to be a good 1v1 thread. If its for another subject, make a different thread.

Wana thank Cowloveswaffles for those 1v1s we had a week or two ago (btw i forgot to put points into my dps weapon after reforging it doh)

Littleblackfoot for soloing and running into some 1v1s a few days ago...btw i had alot of big crits in that 1v1 near upper norbogs would love to see how it turns out if i didnt practically crit on every single hit i had

thanks to Khazard for the few 1v1s we had the other day...most of them very close fights

Gangrenous for the 1v1 outside grams as well...amazing how hard to dps thru those heals i pretty much need to rely on some big crits like what happened

Meanmrmustard for the almost 1v1...would love to see how it would have ended if that hunter didnt jump in when we were both down to 500 morale

Thornpaw for the 1v1 and much respect to Akara and Bait for unstealthing to watch the fight

Then to Akara for the 1v1 we had...almost had you there...

Thanks to Germs for the surprise 1v1 he gave me at GTA shortly after that and the next 1v1 we did when he mapped back to GTA

Also to Bait for the 1v1 we had near lugz in which i had more resists than i could count...and again for the 1v1 on ta lawn and to the creeps that didnt interupt it.

As much as i love 1v1ing wargs...wouldnt mind 1v1ing a few more reavers defilers spiders warleaders...maybe ba but to be honest dont really see how they could win

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    As much as i love 1v1ing wargs...wouldnt mind 1v1ing a few more reavers defilers spiders warleaders...maybe ba but to be honest dont really see how they could win
    Well I try
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000922ed/signature.png]Littleblackfoot[/charsig]

Thanks to all the creeps/wargs who were 1v1ing @ TR tonight, I had a lot of fun! Cheers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000057076/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    Littleblackfoot for soloing and running into some 1v1s a few days ago
    +1 - best BA on RM by far. Kudos for actually soloing, and more so for doing so on a class that's not perfectly suited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsOnTheGround View Post
    +1 - best BA on RM by far. Kudos for actually soloing, and more so for doing so on a class that's not perfectly suited for it.
    yeah keep on pushing for r8 that firetrap helps tremendously for 1v1s against melees if you can get it off

Quote Originally Posted by WingsIn6 View Post
    Thanks to all the creeps/wargs who were 1v1ing @ TR tonight, I had a lot of fun! Cheers!
    Yes, thanks a lot everyone. Was messing with my traits a lot to see how traiting full damage vs full health effects my playstyle. I think it just depends on the class I'm 1v1ing, though.

@Rubicon - I'll get you one day

@Rikz - Nice 1v1s and 2v1s, on the 2v1 it ended up being a double KB with Germs at 2.6k

@Corsair - Thanks for fighting me, couldn't bring myself to kill you at the end and remove all those buffs

@Berengar - Close fights every time. Always a blast 1v1ing you

@Boone - Wow. You are very good. Kudos to you.

@Azusa - I think I resisted a lot of your skills, plus you didn't put on that Hammerhand bubble. Though I watched you spar other freeps and you are pretty good.

@Cyeburr - 2 fights and we each won one with morale to spare

@Zenobio - You've really improved, I remember when you were new and I could actually beat you.

@Kidwiz - Nice partial 1v1, I think I could have had you if Josh hadn't stepped in and HS'd me

Anyway, thanks again everyone for the 1v1s. I hope everyone had a good time (I know us creeps did).

Quote Originally Posted by screamokid View Post
    if u think i only zerg u should ask Meanmrmustard , thornpaw , germs , akara , aeolar, daenath , gangly n others btw thxs for the fights guys those are the 1v1 i got lastnight while u were QQing about getting zerg
    Yeah, can't say I see him "zerg" a lot. Hardly ever, actually. Though when there is a zerg going on (creep or freep or both), I always see him and Berengar willing to step to the side and 1v1 anyone.
    Last edited by astalyn; May 29 2011 at 11:25 PM.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Epic 1v1's tonight at TR, nice to have a break from the endless QQ about who's zerging who. I tried to fight everyone there, I don't think I missed many people... If I did, sorry you still have those heavy stars weighing you down

Couple shoutouts:

Rubi, lol. Maybe I'll end up beating you in a 3v1 one of these days.

Berengar: You got me my Black Dog Title! New fave freep.

Azusa: Lol, you completely destroyed me. Was NOT expecting that.

Burr and Oppenheimer: <3 fighting lm's. I still consider my lm my main, the only reason I rolled a warg was to better understand how to beat them.

And thanks to everyone, creeps and freeps, who stopped their epic zerging for a few hours and had some real fun :P

Except one freep... you know who you are :O
    Last edited by beren1017; May 29 2011 at 11:35 PM.
    Go Hoosiers! IU!

Nice 1v1 with Thornpaw

Kind of disappointed because shortly after watching me 1v1 thornpaw, another warg(Nicedoggie) pounced me at 3k

I would've finished him off if weren't for the fact that I was pounced a 3rd time during my 1v1 with Nicedoggie by another warg Blackjaw

well atleast I got him down to about 100 morale, proud of myself

All in good fun, enjoy the infamy.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Nice 1v1 Lelandor under STAB while I was at 4k HP, unstealthed and had broken legs.

Would've won too, but you man-healed.

EDIT:

Now that we're actually 1v1ing, nice 1v1s. Seriously.

Attacking me from behind while I was unstealthed and still healing from my previous 1v1 was the only time you actually won one, if that can even be considered a win.

By the way, since you set your pet on me while I was fighting Orchunter, you're on my KOS list.

ty
    Last edited by astalyn; May 30 2011 at 10:40 AM.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Wow, great 1v1 Vannusk at Sarge Ramp! Double KB!

Orchunter, got you to 1k Awesome fight.
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Great 1v1s at TR Thanks creeps.
    Last edited by Kunixp; May 30 2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: My typing sucks

Good 1v1s Daeneth, Thornpaw, Vulgur, Akara, Littleblackfoot and Mortuus.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000522c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

awesome 1v1s akara the double KB was very nice. sorry about all the interferences on the first few attempts to 1v1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cfbcc/signature.png]Vanncreep[/charsig]

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast