We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Some very good 1v1s just ended, now. Had loads of fun, thanks to everyone that stuck around and kept it going.

I gave a few of you a fair bit of infamy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000072252/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    i see a Gangly retort incomming
    :O

How did you know??? When did I give myself away???

In all fairness, I only distill elven blood.....the other stuff lacks a certian richness and bouquet

I always play tanked man!

... if you want I'll share this bottle of January 2011 with you, it was a classic brew!!
    It has a hint of Boomshockalaca sweetness, with a raw essence of a fruity Autumnrose, the overwhelming
    fullness of a Screamokid that has a strange flavour alone from the rest, and the hard
    to come by Meleo, which has a potency that is stinging you in the butt even when you're
    laying passed out hours later!! :O
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Thanks Screamokid for the 1v1s last night across from Good TA against me and Eolar.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Thanks Screamokid for the 1v1s last night across from Good TA against me and Eolar.
    QFT. Good fights Screamo
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000522c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Great 1v1 Ostara against my defiler while there was a Lug rez camp going on. Awesome fight. Thanks Urkhigh for not interrupting
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

That reminds me, special thanks to non interrupters... I know I am not one of them 100% of the time, if I see a creep struggling I almost always step in, or if I know he won't finish before other freeps arrive, I will step in also. But if I see a close fight I usually bark a little and run past. I wanna thank all freeps who do the same.

Wait. You jump into a 1v1 if you see another creep losing?

That destroys the purpose of a 1v1. Shame on you Thorny

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    That reminds me, special thanks to non interrupters... I know I am not one of them 100% of the time, if I see a creep struggling I almost always step in, or if I know he won't finish before other freeps arrive, I will step in also. But if I see a close fight I usually bark a little and run past. I wanna thank all freeps who do the same.
    When I'm on my burg, what do I type for the bark emote dude?? :O

I tried /WOOF WOOF but it didn't do anything :/
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Mofleta had the courage to 1v1 me and I wanted to say thanks.

Mojaboy, I'll remember you interrupting because you lack the skill to get infamy any other way. Lay there dead next time im on my creep, and forget about bubbles or heals.

Edit: Pankake and his cripples wife interrupted some more 1v1s and cripple gave me 120 reknown, thank you! Much appreciated gift from my two favorite special children!

Much love to the gankers with 0 skill. Where would I be without you all? <3
    Last edited by SozuRogberry; Aug 08 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    What is it? What do you smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    Wait. You jump into a 1v1 if you see another creep losing?

That destroys the purpose of a 1v1. Shame on you Thorny
    Maybe we have different definitions of a 1v1. I like to think of it as a close battle that could go either way. Not a burg catching someone and beating on them for 10 seconds while the creep stays hunched over going UNGHUNGHUNGH and then dies, wondering if they would ever get a chance to attack or even move sometime.

Why must you pump yourself up Sozu. I told myself I wouldnt post on the forums again, but you really try to make yourself sound better then what you are. I've told you once before, if you want a 1v1, anytime. You haven't tried. Now again you bring up Cripples. The only time you'll get 120 renown from her is if you solo her, and that you've never done. Like I said once before, skill is something YOU don't have. I haven't jumped into a 1v1 and really wish you get your facts right. If it's not on CM and not known to be a 1v1 and you get jumped I'm sorry, but I am tired of this 1v1 #### all over the map. Just today I got killed rezzing someone that was 1v1ing. It is only wrong when it happens to you, to anyone else you don't care. We all have these problems. And if I am truly that bad, why do you guys gotta put 2 to 3 people on me during raid vs raid fights? Why am I aimed at right away? There's a reason. I'm not up here posting all the #### that 1v1 freeps have pulled on me to stay in a fight. #### happens get over it. You died, stop crying and move on. BTW nice gank on that unranked reaver running from the rez today. I guess you are a little upset about HIPS not saving you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000004602a/signature.png]Pankake[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Exscaliber84 View Post
    Why must you pump yourself up Sozu. I told myself I wouldnt post on the forums again, but you really try to make yourself sound better then what you are. I've told you once before, if you want a 1v1, anytime. You haven't tried. Now again you bring up Cripples. The only time you'll get 120 renown from her is if you solo her, and that you've never done. Like I said once before, skill is something YOU don't have. I haven't jumped into a 1v1 and really wish you get your facts right. If it's not on CM and not known to be a 1v1 and you get jumped I'm sorry, but I am tired of this 1v1 #### all over the map. Just today I got killed rezzing someone that was 1v1ing. It is only wrong when it happens to you, to anyone else you don't care. We all have these problems. And if I am truly that bad, why do you guys gotta put 2 to 3 people on me during raid vs raid fights? Why am I aimed at right away? There's a reason. I'm not up here posting all the #### that 1v1 freeps have pulled on me to stay in a fight. #### happens get over it. You died, stop crying and move on. BTW nice gank on that unranked reaver running from the rez today. I guess you are a little upset about HIPS not saving you.
    I love Pankake. I also like his wife.

+Rep

Oh, and sometimes it is nice to see 1 vs 1 when we all get a bit bored, but never count on a real 1 vs 1 when it's spontaneous. I've died many times on my Loremaster and Defiler alike for foolishly thinking I could get one (or thinking that people would be respectful and honorable). It's the Moors. If you have a serious complaint, log on a Creep (or Freep) and talk it out with that person. Not fond of board trash talk.

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000004580/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

She died did she not? Not my fault she jumped off a cliff when I started fighting. Don't post on the forums if you don't want too. That reaver jumped at me I jumped back you and cripple jumped me, don't deny it. All freeps are aware of your desperation, even the freeps who want to kiss up cause they are on a creep more often these days. I'm that good that you two need to double up, I understand. You deny but people see, so grow up and just tell the truth. You are the only person who has ever called me a liar and you are the only person I've ever had a beef with on either side.

Don't be poo. This is a 1v1 thread. Try to have more fun.

Speaking of poo, let's not bring people's family members into it. Calling people out on the forums is against the rules. Calling out their relations crosses the boundary from "I'm better at a video game than you" into personal insults and has no place whatsoever. I don't care if you're God's gift to the burglar class, doesn't give you the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    Speaking of poo, let's not bring people's family members into it. Calling people out on the forums is against the rules. Calling out their relations crosses the boundary from "I'm better at a video game than you" into personal insults and has no place whatsoever. I don't care if you're God's gift to the burglar class, doesn't give you the right.
    I was being sarcastic and they are both involved. I wasn't complaining in my original post, I was thanking them for the bonus. Stop taking the glory away from Mofleta the brave reaver ^.~ He could have ran to lugz but didn't. Thanks again.

Alright, so it was a 1v1 and I jumped in. Funny I came across WTAB seen you and attacked after you killed that guy. If it was a 1v1, how would i know from across on wtab? I seen freep, I attacked. I just so happened to see the guy die so I attacked as usual, that isnt jumping in a 1v1 if I caught you from the bridge. That is your definition of a gank? Now you say hey, Cripples has no skills because you got 120 infamy from her. Funny thing that is, because I don't recall you killing her. She fell to her death, fine, you got a hit in. You may got infamy, but still doesnt change the fact you killed her. She died of a misadventure, you did nothing to her. On the otherhand I recall seeing her mighty blow toppled you. When you want to say someone failed, or someone ganked, get it right. I don't have beef with you, but obviously you can't get over being killed by us that you have to keep bringing our names to your lips when you post. Don't be mad that you died, and yes, the 2 of us do jump you. That's how we roll. I'm not a burg, I'm a defiler. Do I have to 1v1? Do I have to solo? Do I have to let you do what you want? NO. I believe you said it in one of your posts before. We aren't here to make things easy for you or to make things go your way. I pay to play, so with that being said, my wife and I will always be together. So expect the 2 of us. I'm looking forward to getting more infamy from you. Keep zerging unranked creeps, you are good at it. Have fun like we are having when we play. Leave the beef at Mc Donald's and stop using our names when you rage because I'm not raging about you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000004602a/signature.png]Pankake[/charsig]

nice 1v1s to
    hmm.. lets see
    meanmustard,wheeze, and thorn

One more tea party and i'll be wearing a new set of gloves.

oh and saved a buddy with a nice lil ambush near lug, <3 ambush.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

lol, Just read the post after my post was put up. That was not even Mofleta that I'm talking about. It was a different guy. Unranked reaver. Do you remember when , or what you are talking about? That is the exact reason I say you call me a ganker and don't even recall the people involved. I'm not here to start anything, or to grow this grudge with you. I log to read the forums and boom, my name is on there. It doesnt bother me, but you bring my wife into it. She is a silent person whom doesnt even say anything to anyone except me. Infact, I hear it from her like what... they got problems with you so they don't like me and use my name, what did I do? How do I explain this? I don't even think I can. We play together to have fun and that is the bottom line when it all boils down. This is a game, should be fun. Unfortunately people read this and they get this assumption that hey Pankake is a bad guy, should I talk to him or even group with him. I don't really need to group with people or request people's help on anything but what if one day I do? I am not a bad person and I should be treated with equal respect. Might just be me, but I feel that I have done my share creep side. I try to do my part to make the fights more difficult for the freeps, and make it a fun atmosphere to pvp for everyone.

I like how Sozu only steps into 1v1s if he sees it's appropriate (like him tripping me when I had Adino stunned 1v1 at the bottom floor of red lug, but then continued to just sit back and watch as he had been), but we'll get over it, it's open PvP afterall, right?

Anyway...

Thanks Giggle, Screamo, Ievgen and Meleo for the fights at Lug rez tonight. I had fun.
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Good 1v1s at lug rez Akara, Deathpaw, Eightleggedfreak, Keelkeel, and Trump.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000522c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    nice 1v1s to
    hmm.. lets see
    meanmustard,wheeze, and thorn

One more tea party and i'll be wearing a new set of gloves.

Always know im in for a tough fight when i see you tons of fun ill get you 1 of these times =p (im wheeze if you have not figured out)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000922ed/signature.png]Littleblackfoot[/charsig]

Please keep the 1v1 interruptions out of the 1v1 thread.

I love it too, especially when I get one right before I'm about to beat an OP-stance guard who had double pledged, double WH'd and sprinted 1v1 against me. Enjoy the 2 inf you got from that gank.
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Guhrik View Post
    Always know im in for a tough fight when i see you tons of fun ill get you 1 of these times =p (im wheeze if you have not figured out)
    oh ok, looking forward to future fights then.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    I love it too, especially when I get one right before I'm about to beat an OP-stance guard who had double pledged, double WH'd and sprinted 1v1 against me. Enjoy the 2 inf you got from that gank.
    You must be talking about shawty

Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast