We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Aww Vannusk did you have to pot right after getting the killing blow? You had no life left and 2 bleeds on ya.

edit: the only people who want to fight me are unbeatable, guards and shield-traited wardens. no thanks guys. I actually want a close fight not a marathon back from the rez.
    Last edited by Thornpaw; Jun 27 2011 at 03:05 PM.

Same reply I seen in other post.

Just copy and paste what you been writing in this forum past few month.

You can reply to anything what people would tell you.

If I even ask you what is your favorite animal? you can past "Turtle"

All this month which keyboard key u use the most? it's your space bar from typing so much in forum and

jumping up and down while freep focus fire and showing them you are not kind of person who runs with CD lol

http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/index.php

Try look at this. It's funny even on low or high rank freep is usually getting more renown.

So all the low rank freep is geared and have good legendary? On no I love to inspect and know what kind of gear and

legendary will affect how they damage the creep. Low rank freep is also weak when they come out.

That's how it is for other server too.

Even creep is winning on number there is always freep getting more renown.

This is also true for other server.

So I guess all freep in all the server is good at hiding at NPC so they can get more renown?

Nope I don't think so. It's just that even on low or high rank, freep is just better on what they do.

Creep side got problem of hard to get infamy but never seen them do anything special than freep, why would you expect

get more infamy if you not doing lot harder than freep? It's not gonna happen, the problem is creep side's play style not

freep side.

So what would this tell me? Simple.

We all see in freep gets more renown.

Freep doing anything special? No mostly same thing.

Still why would we get more renown? Creep is doing same thing as freep and hoping they get more infamy.

Simply creep side should be the one have to come up for new idea to get more freep.

We freep don't need to change anything we doing all right. Even not doing special thing. We even don't have any keep

still we manage to kill hiding creep.

So let me guess freep has more chance to kill creep even though creep has more place to hide?

Of course it is easier to fight if you have all the keep, and still creep is losing.

Simply creep side have to do better and make a new strategy.

I would just think creep is not getting infamy because of hiding in NPC.

So stop spamming same copy and paste and do better and stop complaining about NPC or anything.

Your side has home work to do. We freep is just doing ok.

Oh so freep side has so many good player so we get more renown? Name all the good freep player?

All freep has better skill so? Creep is so weak? I though it's up to player if they can be good or not.

No wonder creep is getting less infamy, they always blaming Turbine for making creep weak, not thinking to improve

their skill. Even they don't say Turbine, it's just same if they not fighting to be better.

it's not because freep has tons of good player it's just creep has lot more things to do but they not doing it.

Even they come with 3 def 3 wl or more in any fight they just wait and wait till we pull NPC

Hope they realize when NPC is there they take out the infamy so what you get after killing the freep is only partial.

Reason creep don't get lot of infamy

-Stay in open but don't push = no kill. This is same thing as turtle not doing anything.

-Let NPC attack so total infamy is less. NPC is getting more infamy. Those 8k NPC is better than most of creep they fight

hard gives us more damage.

-Whine about all creep is low rank but never work hard to get high rank fast so they will be always weak longer time.

-Easily be happy about getting kills and never wonder to be better and stick with same pattern all the time.

There is tons of reason I can't write them all.

So creep is harder to rank? Sure they need destiny points to get better skill yeah destiny points is hard to get yeah lol

Only thing they need is Rank simple as that. No need to worry about improving legendary or doing OD raid to get good

gear. You can stay in moors all day just getting infamy. I don't know how many hours I have to use in other place than

moors. If I was creep I would have less stress just have to worry about getting kills. Sure creep is hard.

But it's gonna get easy when u rank. Freep has limit of how many things they can improve in some point.

Creep just start slow get's easier later on. Still it's not rank I know high ranked creep who is weaker than rank 3~4.

It's just really player skill. Hard is for both sides.

Good luck Akara, you need to do your home work and make better creep army.

Don't waste time coming to forum everyday and spam quote. How you do it? I bet your skill on that is superb.

I should just stop worrying about creep and just worry about me.

By the way I am getting more renown and faster on my rank 8-9 than 7-8 and won't surprise me.

I don't waste time on forum and went to moors and fight.

In the end forum is just forum, you stay with same infamy while you type and spam quoting.

Wasting time on something never changes. Just be rank15 and you won't be worrying so much about getting kills.

That's more constructive than spam quoting.

If there is rank for posting in forum your will be the first rank 15 creep on Rid and no one would argue

with me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    nice 1v1 reaveren, would've probly had a couple more good ones, if the creeps didn't call the freeps out to TR hotspots for 1v1s, then just end up zerging everyone that came. Real class.
    Grow up, accept, move on. Welcome to the moors.
    The best way to win an argument? Talk your way into having the opponent take your position without realizing it.

Thank you.
    Okbye.

/Aza

The point of that statement "we could've have more 1v1s if" "...." was to explain to reaveren the reason I did not come back. You misinterpreted it, like the rest of the things I've said to you. But if thinking you've "won" helps you sleep at night, then gratz for the false sense of victory.

The point of that statement "we could've have more 1v1s if" "...." was to explain to reaveren the reason I did not come back. You misinterpreted it, like the rest of the things I've said to you. But if thinking you've "won" helps you sleep at night, then gratz for the false sense of victory.
    Hey Silvers, hey Silvers.

Grow up, accept, move on. Welcome to the moors. - Silvers

/Aza

Quote Originally Posted by Thornpaw View Post
    Aww Vannusk did you have to pot right after getting the killing blow? You had no life left and 2 bleeds on ya.
    Bad Van! You win the fail award! 1v1 isn't over just because your opponent falls, it's over when the bleeds wear off! I suppose if your opponent retreats quickly, go ahead and pot it off, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone not wait to see.

Nothing I love more than a good battle that ends in a double KB. Well, ok, yeah surviving is great, but there's just something so wonderful about both going down together, even if there is a few second wait. It says a lot about the fight and it's nice that in a way, everyone wins.

That feeling of watching your morale tick away, praying the bleed wears or the out of combat regen kicks in at the right second. Conversely, laying there dead watching the bleed on your opponent, praying that it ticks just. one. more. time.

It's always such a great moment whether I'm in the fight or just watching it happen.

edit: the only people who want to fight me are unbeatable, guards and shield-traited wardens. no thanks guys. I actually want a close fight not a marathon back from the rez.
    I don't know how close of a fight I could provide since "i r noob", but I would gladly play with you. I just never initiate 1v1s with people, especially as I am usually buffed in some way. Even when I'm not buffed, I just don't initiate, but almost always accept.

I don't think we have ever had a 1v1. As far as I can remember, the only interactions we have are my Throw Stone vs whatever you decide to hit me with, usually disease.

<3 Bonnie

just wanted 2 thank Reaveren and then many various wargs that 1v1'ed me was my pleasure, gained respect for willing to put in a good fight against a grd...and Soviets man, ur tough!! good 1v1 was my pleasure...and Broknakh, srry i hit u after the 1v1 but u were standin close 2 the 1v1 and i miss clicked then u started attaackin, i stood there for a while but u didnt let up so i had 2 kill ya srry man, but good 1v1's everyone that fought me i thank ya, was fun!!!
    -OrcHunter-
    Last edited by RogueX; Jun 27 2011 at 05:31 PM.

what if i promise to go easy on you
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

I'll think about it

I'm always willing to fight you thorn, we have good fights pretty much every time

i would like to fight u =D thor

whoa everyone jumping my case lmao i didnt pot but i did get heals from some direction. if its gonna be a double KB i let it. you can ask akara and about anything other creep ive fought with. im not out for playing dirty. and between me and you thornpaw *whispers* im completely out of morale pots lol getting some made today hopefully xD

I wanna fight everyone all at the same time come at me bros

I'll beat you one day thorny

I wanna fight everyone all at the same time come at me bros

Quote Originally Posted by Vannusk View Post
    whoa everyone jumping my case lmao i didnt pot but i did get heals from some direction. if its gonna be a double KB i let it. you can ask akara and about anything other creep ive fought with. im not out for playing dirty. and between me and you thornpaw *whispers* im completely out of morale pots lol getting some made today hopefully xD
    Oh sure, blame a healer. A likely story. Everyone knows that no one heals in the Moors! Nice try buddy.

Even though you fail, I still <3 you.

<3 Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Oh sure, blame a healer. A likely story. Everyone knows that no one heals in the Moors! Nice try buddy.

Even though you fail, I still <3 you.

<3 Bonnie
    Sniffles... I heal and rezz in the moors........ (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Laetha View Post
    Sniffles... I heal and rezz in the moors........ (lol)
    Shh...

LRM rez... pfft.

<3 Bonnie

Awesome 1v1's Lice! Got some work to do on warden, but it was cool to finally pvp on him. Close fights

Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post
    Awesome 1v1's Lice! Got some work to do on warden, but it was cool to finally pvp on him. Close fights
    Agreed, I can sleep peacefully knowing I didn't lose all of them, lol. Hope to cya on the moors again.

Lice

Spear traited warden vs reaver fights are probably one of the more balanced pvmp matches in the game and therefore one of the most exciting...speaking for me of course. Anyway, here's my thank you to the creeps for the 1v1s I've had in the last couple of days. Win or lose, it's what keeps me coming back.
    there are others but the most recent fights i can recall...

Mr Mustard...i might have to trait shield just for you..joking! actually next time i'll go more defensive to start, you are just tearing me to shreds dude.

Soviets...when i came back i was looking for the warg but only found you and thought "oh, WL, just interrupt and be patient"...blah....Between the banner and your health bar, that was pretty frustrating Hell i can't remember that last time i ran away from a fight well b/c well, having no escape skills pretty much seals the deal. Anyway, good fight and way to be a PITA
    Last edited by couillon; Jul 02 2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Thanks Screamokid for the 1v1s against my defiler last night at sarge's ramp.

Thanks Azusa for the 1v1 at TR hs and then the other... forced 1v1 outside of GV

Good 1v1's at old TR HS last night Akara! Even though you continue to whoop up on me, I am getting closer! Had ya down to 900 on that last fight.

"...I think I'm getting better!..."
    "No your not, you'll be stone dead in a moment...."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000018c0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SirBigdog01 View Post
    Good 1v1's at old TR HS last night Akara! Even though you continue to whoop up on me, I am getting closer! Had ya down to 900 on that last fight.

"...I think I'm getting better!..."
    "No your not, you'll be stone dead in a moment...."
    We were stone dead when that big ball o' creeps showed up and ended our 1v1's :P

Good fight against my RK shawty

Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast