We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

  1. #2126
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Wonder how many of these closet creeps spamming "good 1v1s" against broken aud freeps will be singing the same tune after the patch, when they realize, once again, baddies are still bad.
    This one.. Haven't seen Meshoot's keyboarding fail BA since update. Guess he had a month of feeling like he was not just a randy, good for his self esteem.

  2. #2127
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    What would you do if I said you're bad, because you are. You are a lousy leader too, learn to play....
    Oh, and freepaphiles is a way better tribe than your collection of jerks and trolls.
    As much as I sometimes find Qlimax annoying, and only sometimes, he's a good leader, freep or creep. Deny that and you should probably delete and re-roll somewhere else. Those "jerks" and "trolls" are 100x better than any skill Lvl of Freepaphiles. Come on now.. I'm in that Tribe.... I'm like in the top 5 BAs on this server. I'd be happy to give you lessons.

    Carry on, maggots. This is entertaining.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  3. #2128
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Carry on, maggots. This is entertaining.
    +1, forum drama is always a nice read before I go to sleep.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

    R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

  4. #2129
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    You used Glory against my Warleader, a fight that will go no where. Damn you're bad. Thanks for the easy points on freep tho. Garbage ba, garbage champ and garbage tribe.

    L2p before you go saying things you can't back up kid. Do you want me to ship you a ladder?

    #Qlimax #theBest #yeabroyea #GoML #ShumZuda #ISbad #Pos
    Qlimax could not contain his anger in game so he takes to the forums! Great stuff. If you feel like being bitchy and scratchy in game or out game carry on, I am just here to play. But perhaps continue the way you are, we can only hope that the more times you violate the TOS, the closer you will be to a perma-ban. I imagine that would be a relief to most of the server who are on the receiving end of your pretend 'virtual bullying'.

    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Shumzuda; Dec 21 2013 at 09:09 AM.

    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

  5. #2130
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    As much as I sometimes find Qlimax annoying, and only sometimes, he's a good leader, freep or creep. Deny that and you should probably delete and re-roll somewhere else. Those "jerks" and "trolls" are 100x better than any skill Lvl of Freepaphiles. Come on now.. I'm in that Tribe.... I'm like in the top 5 BAs on this server. I'd be happy to give you lessons.

    Carry on, maggots. This is entertaining.
    Anybody that has to say they are 'like in the top 5 BAs' is probably not. Just saying.

    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

  6. #2131
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    Qlimax could not contain his anger in game so he takes to the forums! Great stuff. If you feel like being bitchy and scratchy in game or out game carry on, I am just here to play. But perhaps continue the way you are, we can only hope that the more times you violate the TOS, the closer you will be to a perma-ban. I imagine that would be a relief to most of the server who are on the receiving end of your 'virtual bullying'.

    Have a nice day.
    Keep going blue line and pretending you're good and I'll keep doing what I do because everything I do I do it big.

    #Whatever #Sumzuda #Crybaby #BeingBullied #LOL #Qlimax #GodOfLotro #CyberBully

  7. #2132
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    +1, forum drama is always a nice read before I go to sleep.
    Meh, it's pretty boring these days. Nobody really comes back with anything other than Sozu and sometimes Thorgrum is amusing but they don't seem to post anymore. Oh, and Tbow is usually funny.

    I thought Shumzuda might say something ridiculous but just went for the I'm playing the game bit, stop bullying me QQ thing.

  8. #2133
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    Keep going blue line and pretending you're good and I'll keep doing what I do because everything I do I do it big.

    #Whatever #Sumzuda #Crybaby #BeingBullied #LOL #Qlimax #GodOfLotro #CyberBully
    Post that youtube video of you deadlifting.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  9. #2134
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    #################
    I beat your mini more than I lost, you only won because you spam healed.

    #ImaWinner #BlazeOn #420YoloSwaggin4Jesus #EgotisticalSot
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  10. #2135
    Y'all are adorable.

    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  11. #2136
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Y'all are adorable.

    Gee, thanks. Same to you Doc.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  12. #2137
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    I beat your mini more than I lost, you only won because you spam healed.

    #ImaWinner #BlazeOn #420YoloSwaggin4Jesus #EgotisticalSot
    "Look that Mini is spam healing in a 1v1, what trash!"
    "Minis have 1 heal that has no induction in WS and it has a CD"
    "Doesn't matter! He's spamming it!"

    EDIT: I am top 5...Not because I say it, because there's only 4 others who are actually good, ya'll are bad and should feel bad.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  13. #2138
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

  14. #2139
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    "Look that Mini is spam healing in a 1v1, what trash!"
    "Minis have 1 heal that has no induction in WS and it has a CD"
    "Doesn't matter! He's spamming it!"

    EDIT: I am top 5...Not because I say it, because there's only 4 others who are actually good, ya'll are bad and should feel bad.
    He was talking about pre-HD, so no, you are wrong. If you think you are 'in the top 5' that is fine by me, it does not mean anything but maybe it makes you feel good inside? Thinking it does not mean it is true.

    This is the image in my head of Qlimax:


    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

  15. #2140
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegowina
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Oh, and freepaphiles is a way better tribe than your collection of jerks and trolls.
    This, this made my day.
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

  16. #2141
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    This, this made my day.
    You're such a jerk and a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    He was talking about pre-HD, so no, you are wrong. If you think you are 'in the top 5' that is fine by me, it does not mean anything but maybe it makes you feel good inside? Thinking it does not mean it is true.
    Okay... 2 (?) Heals, massive difference!

    Makes me feel sad, that people are bad at such an easy game. Being bad at a game is like seeing a kid fail and kicking a ball, you feel bad but can't help but laugh. Surprisingly I'm not the only one who thinks it...

    Ren 2 - Shum 0

    Your move, scrub.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  17. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    I'm like in the top 5 BAs on this server.
    Wait... There are more than 5 BAs on this server?
    Income/This/Behind/Thanks - Reshi/Warrden/Iwill - Post/Overcompensation

  18. #2143
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Ren 2 - Shum 0

    Your move, scrub.
    RoR War Speech heals:

    Improved Chord of Salvation
    Raise My Spirit
    Bolster My Courage
    Chord of My Salvation
    Probably more, I don't play Minstrel.

    You are going to have to try harder than that Ren.

    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

  19. #2144
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    How am I terrible at this game ren? ( no fair bringing up my noob days, ie mt on tacticals and in 1v1s, I don't do that anymore ).All that anyone does is sit staring blankly at their screen button mashing or clicking like crazy. How do video games require skill. It's just a series of buttons you mash or tiles you click in sequence.

    You aren't a jerk Harth, you are one of the best trolls.

    Income is way better than you Ren, Shum is also. The only think you are really good at is stealing KBs with revenge. But that's just my opinion, you don't like me, so....

    Don't make me call out the cult.

    Spot on depiction of Apostle btw Shum.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  20. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    How am I terrible at this game ren? ( no fair bringing up my noob days, ie mt on tacticals and in 1v1s, I don't do that anymore ).All that anyone does is sit staring blankly at their screen button mashing or clicking like crazy. How do video games require skill. It's just a series of buttons you mash or tiles you click in sequence.

    You aren't a jerk Harth, you are one of the best trolls.

    Income is way better than you Ren, Shum is also. The only think you are really good at is stealing KBs with revenge. But that's just my opinion, you don't like me, so....

    Don't make me call out the cult.

    Spot on depiction of Apostle btw Shum.
    Now I normally dont back up Ren, since all Aussies are kiwi pieces of garbage

    But in all fairness, like the saying goes, he was facerolling on his BA while you, Grumpi, were humping stumps in the Chetwood. And, I really only recognize a few good BAs left anymore. Littleblackfoot, Income, Ren, and Shum. My BA is terrible and I was only decent in RoI with Nightarrow zergging old EC. So I wouldnt even start to put mine in the top twenty haha.

    Grumpi, what Wilky is trying to tell you, or I may have eluded to before you got all butthurt, is simply you disappeared when freeps got some aud balance is all. How you choose to take it is not his concern, or anyones to be honest. Perhaps instead of lashing out you could stand to take a little constructive criticism.

    Threads like these fuel better pvp. Carry on, maggots.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  21. #2146
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Now I normally dont back up Ren, since all Aussies are kiwi pieces of garbage

    But in all fairness, like the saying goes, he was facerolling on his BA while you, Grumpi, were humping stumps in the Chetwood. And, I really only recognize a few good BAs left anymore. Littleblackfoot, Income, Ren, and Shum. My BA is terrible and I was only decent in RoI with Nightarrow zergging old EC. So I wouldnt even start to put mine in the top twenty haha.

    Grumpi, what Wilky is trying to tell you, or I may have eluded to before you got all butthurt, is simply you disappeared when freeps got some aud balance is all. How you choose to take it is not his concern, or anyones to be honest. Perhaps instead of lashing out you could stand to take a little constructive criticism.

    Threads like these fuel better pvp. Carry on, maggots.
    So what you are saying is I suck because I haven't been playing as long as the rest of you? Let me make this clear, I don't think I'm a great blackarrow, I don't even think I'm above average. I am only rank 8 after all.

    The reason I haven't been playing much is because I've been quite busy with life of late. I plan to get on more this weekend, and a lot over winter break. Then you can come and farm me at 1v1s if you like, I don't use MT in 1v1s. Sorry about the few times I pulled it on you in my noob days tbow.

    I am willing to take criticism if the person criticizing me makes valid points. No aspects of my playstyle or me in general we're brought up, so therefore, not constructive criticism. However, your post was constructive tbow, you actually made valid points thanks for sharing why it is people think I am so bad.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  22. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    So what you are saying is I suck because I haven't been playing as long as the rest of you? Let me make this clear, I don't think I'm a great blackarrow, I don't even think I'm above average. I am only rank 8 after all.

    The reason I haven't been playing much is because I've been quite busy with life of late. I plan to get on more this weekend, and a lot over winter break. Then you can come and farm me at 1v1s if you like, I don't use MT in 1v1s. Sorry about the few times I pulled it on you in my noob days tbow.

    I am willing to take criticism if the person criticizing me makes valid points. No aspects of my playstyle or me in general we're brought up, so therefore, not constructive criticism. However, your post was constructive tbow, you actually made valid points thanks for sharing why it is people think I am so bad.
    I dont recall ever saying you sucked. You need to calm down.

    I think what people are saying is Ridder needs more creeps is all. Al good in the hood brethren.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  23. #2148
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I dont recall ever saying you sucked. You need to calm down.

    I think what people are saying is Ridder needs more creeps is all. Al good in the hood brethren.
    That was more aimed at Qli and Ren, but thanks for presenting valid, specific criticisms though. I appreciate people who can debate intelligently instead of just saying I'm awesome and you will never be me.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  24. #2149
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    How am I terrible at this game ren? ( no fair bringing up my noob days, ie mt on tacticals and in 1v1s, I don't do that anymore ).All that anyone does is sit staring blankly at their screen button mashing or clicking like crazy. How do video games require skill. It's just a series of buttons you mash or tiles you click in sequence.
    Calls people bad then says it's not possible to be bad. :S You had -60% incoming damage and a damage type that couldn't be mitigated, so I think it's fair for me to use CoS. Why did you lose? because you keyboard turn making it easy for me to make it so you couldn't get your inductions off.. which is how everyone would define being terrible at this game. So, yes you can be terrible at this game.. I'm guessing this is how you go about everything in life.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Spot on depiction of Apostle btw Shum.
    Yall just mad.


  25. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    Calls people bad then says it's not possible to be bad. :S You had -60% incoming damage and a damage type that couldn't be mitigated, so I think it's fair for me to use CoS. Why did you lose? because you keyboard turn making it easy for me to make it so you couldn't get your inductions off.. which is how everyone would define being terrible at this game. So, yes you can be terrible at this game.. I'm guessing this is how you go about everything in life.




    Yall just mad.

    hahahaha thats great, Wilky.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

 

 
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload