We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

i died in a pvp zone! no fair

Hey shout-out to Sabrena, I wasn't asking for a 1v1 I just wanted to say Hi but the fight was fun anyway. I tried my best to give you a fair shot. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyEnd View Post
    To all those wargs who ambush innocent bystanders when they're watching the 1v1s getting a feel for the Moors:

You suck.

Sincerely,

A Now-Strictly-PvE Player
    Oh noes!!! Someone died in a PvP zone!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Sorry to those I slaughtered last night; I hope you get you aud gear soon. Thanks for that gank lv 85 Cappy, it made me laugh. Nice fights on my freaver with you LM, who's name I don't remember.

Thanks for the 1v1's on my Warg and greenie Reaver, Vastrid, Shum, Rober, and Perethethos. Sorry about our first 1v1 Vastrid, I didn't realize you were lvl 90 and was going all out. My bad.

Thanks for the Spars Tau :P

It's all good. I decided to see if I could map in for giggles. Then Shum said come play. That first fight was hysterical and I believe my words to Shum were: "### just happened to me?"

Thanks to the higher ranks for letting me live when I clearly had no chance. Thanks to the lower ranks for giving me some good fights and letting me get in some practice on this new hunter build. Good fun all around. Oh and Taub... thanks for the supreme laughter today and your respectful conduct. Mass kudos.

Ganking noob simplify* must be zerged on site now.
    Last edited by Grumpisaw; Nov 26 2013 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Ganking noob singularity must be zerged on site now.
    I believe you meant Simplify, and yes, I'm sure he's KOS now.

Thanks for the 1v1s Tau, Shum, Statistical, Thurman, VanishX, and Vim. Good fights, and awesome double kb Vim :P.

Thanks to Tau and Skuro-1 for the spars. And thanks Simplify for the chat PvP. You kept me interested during the boring parts of my day, thanks .

Good fights tonight Bozak, Bralleg, Theswag, Vim, Bayonetta (sp. ?), and Asp. Thanks for going easy on that last one

Oh, and nice job zerging Simplify when he showed up to troll.

Thanks for the ridiculously long (around 20 minutes I think) 1v1 today Jokularson. That was crazy long :P,

Good fights all round, ridder was more alive than anything I've seen since HD tonight.

Fun Zerg v Zerg with Shum, Savita, Jok, and Vastird.

Good 1v1s with Bozak, Savita, Pharm, Raudic, and Bralleg.

Reaver looking for 1v1. I promise I'm trash, you'll beat me easy. Yes YOU, you'll do it, please... Please! I beg of you give me something to do.

P.s I'm bad, fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Reaver looking for 1v1. I promise I'm trash, you'll beat me easy. Yes YOU, you'll do it, please... Please! I beg of you give me something to do.

P.s I'm bad, fight me.
    Hi Ren let's 1v1 (:

Wonder how many of these closet creeps spamming "good 1v1s" against broken aud freeps will be singing the same tune after the patch, when they realize, once again, baddies are still bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Wonder how many of these closet creeps spamming "good 1v1s" against broken aud freeps will be singing the same tune after the patch, when they realize, once again, baddies are still bad.
    I think of it more the other way. How many of these freeps that wouldnt go in the moors the past month will decide that now they want to 1v1. Good players will find a way to make a fight close. Bad ones will just wait untill they get buffed.
    Last edited by Guhrik; Dec 16 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guhrik View Post
    I think of it more the other way. How many of these freeps that wouldnt go in the moors the past month will decide that now they want to 1v1. Good players will find a way to make a fight close. Bad ones will just wait untill they get buffed.
    Welcome to the PVP circle! Always rotating, never stopping...

good point. Nice stomping of Skylo by the way, that made my night haha

I think of it more the other way. How many of these freeps that wouldnt go in the moors the past month will decide that now they want to 1v1.
    I agree on this one, can't wait for the easy points to start comin' out

Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    I agree on this one, can't wait for the easy points to start comin' out
    Should have been on last night there was greenies everywhere. Think the group that me and Q kept running into had negative dps. 2 glory champs, yellow line hunter, a tank cappy that just stands there and a 9k lm lol.

Thumbs up

Thanks to everyone who has been giving some good 1v1s over the last few days, things are looking 'fairly' balanced. It is interesting to see the new mechanics of the 1v1s and I have to say I think I preferred the old ones - the fights are so quick now that movement is much less important and it feels too much like a dps race in certain cases.

On my champ, I will be trying to phase out blue line and have already done so for most of the creeps I am fighting 1v1. The people I am still using it against are generally high rank wargs and reavers - I appreciate that it is a fairly horrible build to use but as things stand with my current aud, the only viable one. At this time I see players like Harth/Hannah around with nobody that can really challenge them.

On my BA I am not kiting/using MT/trying not to use fire traps for most melees. The fire trap will probably come into play once freeps get their aud.

Shum
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Great 1v1s these last couple days, as Shum said the balance looks relevantly even. Looking forward to everyone having full aud for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    On my champ, I will be trying to phase out blue line and have already done so for most of the creeps I am fighting 1v1. The people I am still using it against are generally high rank wargs and reavers - I appreciate that it is a fairly horrible build to use but as things stand with my current aud, the only viable one. At this time I see players like Harth/Hannah around with nobody that can really challenge them.
    You used Glory against my Warleader, a fight that will go no where. Damn you're bad. Thanks for the easy points on freep tho. Garbage ba, garbage champ and garbage tribe.

L2p before you go saying things you can't back up kid. Do you want me to ship you a ladder?

#Qlimax #theBest #yeabroyea #GoML #ShumZuda #ISbad #Pos

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    You used Glory against my Warleader, a fight that will go no where. Damn you're bad. Thanks for the easy points on freep tho. Garbage ba, garbage champ and garbage tribe.
    What would you do if I said you're bad, because you are. You are a lousy leader too, learn to play....
    Oh, and freepaphiles is a way better tribe than your collection of jerks and trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    What would you do if I said you're bad, because you are. You are a lousy leader too, learn to play....
    Oh, and freepaphiles is a way better tribe than your collection of jerks and trolls.
    You basically took every thing I said to him and said it to me LOL.. making it not true, just a retaliation of frustration.

You lost to me my Mini pre update.. haven't seen you since. Read Tbow's post it's directed at you and Shum, I only speak the truth and it seems people agree.

Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast