We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

CM? What is this "Candy Mountain" you all speak of? I know only Blood Mountain. Geez, next you'll tell me Riddermark has some weird symbol instead of "I" that means invite...

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    CM? What is this "Candy Mountain" you all speak of? I know only Blood Mountain. Geez, next you'll tell me Riddermark has some weird symbol instead of "I" that means invite...
    Like when Aspidas came here, and brought his "buffalo beach" with him

thanks for the 1v1s today. first time in a while i have been at a circle for a couple hours. was fun as heck, good fights all around, and good to see new faces and old faces. i noticed some of the old faces on both sides improved a ton and the new guys were challenging as well. special props to shumzuda, vastrid, dracko, shukzu, and that rk 11 warden i can't recall the name of atm for fighting me so many times and keeping me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    thanks for the 1v1s today. first time in a while i have been at a circle for a couple hours. was fun as heck, good fights all around, and good to see new faces and old faces. i noticed some of the old faces on both sides improved a ton and the new guys were challenging as well. special props to shumzuda, vastrid, dracko, shukzu, and that rk 11 warden i can't recall the name of atm for fighting me so many times and keeping me busy.
    Yea ty Vudu, lots of close fights with you. Lots of good ones today, ty to Vanish, Vudu, Otdanon, Dracko, Beranor etc.
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post

Those guys made it Cool to zerg
    Remember that time you and atrocity 1v1'd me when I was solo afk ridding my horse randomly into a hill? Was that one of those cool zergs or was that bad zerg? I can't keep track anymore ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Remember that time you and atrocity 1v1'd me when I was solo afk ridding my horse randomly into a hill? Was that one of those cool zergs or was that bad zerg? I can't keep track anymore ;P
    Funny, that happened last night to me as well at GTR, Tinder. Same ones found me lagged out on my mount, and 1v1d me at the same time. I think my steed fought valiantly. I rezzed in Archet, so not sure. I assume I lost

Good spars on my Burg and Hunter today with Shum, Income and Tuz. Shum your rotation against hunters is nasty. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I assume I lost
    When have you ever won a 1v1 on that captain?

Quote Originally Posted by leksi View Post
    remember that time you and atrocity 1v1'd me when i was solo afk ridding my horse randomly into a hill? Was that one of those cool zergs or was that bad zerg? I can't keep track anymore ;p
    sounds like someone died in a pvp zone and is madz about it.

Oooooooooooooo00000000000ooooo ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TypicalCWHMember View Post
    When have you ever won a 1v1 on that captain?
    Qlimax has regressed back to pre pubescent times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Qlimax has regressed back to pre pubescent times.
    Coming from you, hilarious.

Coming from you, hilarious.
    I know, right?

sounds like someone died in a pvp zone and is madz about it.

Oooooooooooooo00000000000ooooo ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Seven post winning streak. I'm glad you discovered the internetbox!!!!!!11111111one.

Thanks for all the 1v1s this morning, Shiro, Jhoan, Shum and others. Dropped my BB and went banner only, so won some lost some. Had fun, thanks

So tbow GTA 1v1s were clean and nearly gank free this morning, I think it is probably fine to have them there at times as quiet as today. So I think the perma-1v1 zone at GTA still works. Thoughts?

+ty for the guys I was fighting this afternoon: tbow, vanish, fari etc.
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    So tbow GTA 1v1s were clean and nearly gank free this morning, I think it is probably fine to have them there at times as quiet as today. So I think the perma-1v1 zone at GTA still works. Thoughts?

+ty for the guys I was fighting this afternoon: tbow, vanish, fari etc.
    seems so. Good fights with you. Pre fight snares, then hinder kiting and sitting in a fire trap is tough for a melee, but I will find a way. Getting closer, you hit hard. :P You have improved heaps, tough opponent.

Managed a 1v1 in the flag room of TR during a pitched fight with Jhoan. Unexpected, but fun. thanks

Had a ton of fun with the 1v1s at GTA today. Hopefully we can get them going even more often

Lots of fun 1v1s today. Special thanks goes out to Adangorn for the repeated thrashings; you're one tough cappy. My tunnel vision prevents me from remembering anyone else I fought, but good fights. Sorry for the totally accidental revenge, Bralleg.

I dedicate this post to my dear friend box, who donated his sweet points and salty tears to a worthy cause.

-->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_PMvjmC6M

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    That sounds like one of the cool ones.. but don't get mixed up between zerg and love parade, it also could have very well been the latter.

Thanks to those who 1v1'd last night.., i really need practice on moving my ba he SUX but had some fun fights last night and hope for more. Especially <3 to vudu and bralleg and bozak

Some great 1v1's last night. Thanks Scupp and Reshi for fights.

Great 1v1s all morning and into the afternoon. Thx to shum, jhoan, zerg, asp and arsh. Shum we are pretty neck and neck now, everyone comes down to the last crit. most fun 1v1 ive had in years with you lately, hope to see more.

thanks for all the 1v1s today freeps and creeps. was a blast and i am glad they have been prevalent the last few days. since i came back i almost gave up on seeing them when i am on but then our server comes through with a 1v1 explosion session the last few days. even got motivated to dust off the cappy for a few fights. thanks again and good to see the respect among adversaries that this server always has had still exists.

Good ones tonight with Rhine, Eredor(sp?), Chuckorin, Raventhire, Farihers, Cerolaith, tbow, Anke and a few more...keep them coming!

shum you must be jizzing your pants with all the 1v1s lately

Lots of good 1v1s the last few days. Loving the Wl fights with Taub, Neon, goat and grim Also thanks to lighting, alsander and reshi for the warg, reaver and fights. Lots of people that I have forgot to mention also provided some fun fights. Hope to see more 1v1s in the future.

Bralleg

Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast