We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Good fights everyone today at GTA. Revtards if you plan on zerging the 1v1s dont try coming back to them after your zerg logs off. ( minus tumbly and a few others that were not zerging the 1v1s).

~Redundant

Quote Originally Posted by Guhrik View Post
    Good fights everyone today at GTA. Revtards if you plan on zerging the 1v1s dont try coming back to them after your zerg logs off. ( minus tumbly and a few others that were not zerging the 1v1s).

~Redundant
    ......... XD

GTA Permanent 1v1 zone

So my idea is that in off-peak hours we turn GTA into a nominally permanent 1v1 zone where you can head to if you are bored. We have good fights on this server and not enough baddie freeps/creeps to stop 1v1s from occurring.

Thoughts?
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    So my idea is that in off-peak hours we turn GTA into a nominally permanent 1v1 zone where you can head to if you are bored. We have good fights on this server and not enough baddie freeps/creeps to stop 1v1s from occurring.

Thoughts?
    More 1v1s, you say? Tumbly approves.

Thoughts?
    Won't work, not in today's Moors. Forcing something on someone has proven time and again to be counter productive, especially holding said 1v1 meeting permanently at the most common map in spot. Before your time we used to have 1v1s at Candy Mountain. It was out of the way, and generally not worth the effort it took to zerg, because people saw you coming a mile away. Maybe the old Plains OP spot, or even good grim would work. Sadly, GTA is such a high traffic area, that anything organized rarely lasts. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Won't work, not in today's Moors. Forcing something on someone has proven time and again to be counter productive, especially holding said 1v1 meeting permanently at the most common map in spot. Before your time we used to have 1v1s at Candy Mountain. It was out of the way, and generally not worth the effort it took to zerg, because people saw you coming a mile away. Maybe the old Plains OP spot, or even good grim would work. Sadly, GTA is such a high traffic area, that anything organized rarely lasts. Just my two cents.
    It works on Vanyar.. which is a lot bigger then Riddermark. You're just saying that because you and the rest of rev is kos at circles... well except Tumbly.

Thoughts?
    Set it to GG instead, most of the Noob creeps dont have that map, so zerging should be minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by TypicalCWHMember View Post
    It works on Vanyar.. which is a lot bigger then Riddermark. You're just saying that because you and the rest of rev is kos at circles... well except Tumbly.
    The anger is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    The anger is strong in this one.
    Star Warz nerd.

Why would I be angry? Or is this just what you say when you're angry to make it look like you're not, caught yuh. Now go sit on the couch with your head in your Mom's lap as she calms you down, I have some gang fights to attend to. Catch you on the flip flop kid.

Star Warz nerd.

Why would I be angry? Or is this just what you say when you're angry to make it look like you're not, caught yuh. Now go sit on the couch with your head in your Mom's lap as she calms you down, I have some gang fights to attend to. Catch you on the flip flop kid.
    Thank you for empowering me. It feels good. Do it some more.

Good ones with Vastrid, Bralleg, Vanishx, and Protec today.

sounds like you must have been killed in a pvp zone.

Im pretty sure most my kin was 1v1 today without incident.

Blah Blah Blah blah.... god damn.

sounds like you must have been killed in a pvp zone.

Im pretty sure most my kin was 1v1 today without incident.

Why would you say that? I don't think it sounds like that at all.

Even tho your responses to every thing are:

"It's just a game"

"You gone die in a pvp zone"

"I pay my sub so I play how I want"

"I insert big words that I gon found on the interwebz so I sound smartz to peoples"

That's you ^^

Why would you say that? I don't think it sounds like that at all.

Even tho your responses to every thing are:

"It's just a game"

"You gone die in a pvp zone"

"I pay my sub so I play how I want"

"I insert big words that I gon found on the interwebz so I sound smartz to peoples"

That's you ^^
    you got me figured out

You seem angry. Life got you down?

you got me figured out

You seem angry. Life got you down?

jk about the , only people who are angry use those to make other people think they're not angry. Which you did, so, you're angry. Lotro life got you down?

jk about the , only people who are angry use those to make other people think they're not angry. Which you did, so, you're angry. Lotro life got you down?
    You have included a total of 14 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

:O

So TBOW your saying Good Grim is better? Fine with me, doesn't seem like it is forcing anything on anyone being so far away.
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar

So TBOW your saying Good Grim is better? Fine with me, doesn't seem like it is forcing anything on anyone being so far away.
    Perhaps I was asserting my opinion rather than expressing it, Shum. Apologies. I would prefer to 1v1 consistently at GG, based on history repeating itself, GG is the less of zerggy map ins. I will be haunting GG later today Shum, feel free to meet me. Not taking the cappy, and mini was just me trolling you. thanks for being a good sport about it.

I think GG is a better place as well. Its sort of out of the way but still easily accessible by both freeps and creeps. Also thanks to Gonk,Shukzu, Karnage for bringing the fight to my LM yesterday the 1v1s were great.

-Rohankumar-1

It was out of the way, and generally not worth the effort it took to zerg, because people saw you coming a mile away.
    Thats not why it wasnt zergged
    Back then it wasnt Cool to zerg
    The one time Adino zerged candy mountain, people pooped their pants and had forum wars and cancelled internet friendships as fallout, even though Adino claimed he had been chasing creeps who tried to hide in the 1v1s
    When Durtz Loogy Ante transfered, they immediately day 1 started zerging it.. they did not have a difficult time getting to the spot, they did not defend their actions, and they insisted on repeatedly zerging anything they saw, even when we tried to sneak away to other spots. It was certainly worth their effort imo
    Those guys made it Cool to zerg
    Just wanted to clear that up - do whatever you want, yeah, but I'm like a lotro curator trying to preserve our ancestors legacies

Shumzy I always found when i was wanting to 1v1 on my guard, it worked well to sit at gta anyway. sure there is risk, but GG is a ####ing boring spot and we're not getting any younger
    Btw your rotation is becoming quite refined and frustrating, gj

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    Thats not why it wasnt zergged
    Back then it wasnt Cool to zerg
    The one time Adino zerged candy mountain, people pooped their pants and had forum wars and cancelled internet friendships as fallout, even though Adino claimed he had been chasing creeps who tried to hide in the 1v1s
    When Durtz Loogy Ante transfered, they immediately day 1 started zerging it.. they did not have a difficult time getting to the spot, they did not defend their actions, and they insisted on repeatedly zerging anything they saw, even when we tried to sneak away to other spots. It was certainly worth their effort imo
    Those guys made it Cool to zerg
    Just wanted to clear that up - do whatever you want, yeah, but I'm like a lotro curator trying to preserve our ancestors legacies

Shumzy I always found when i was wanting to 1v1 on my guard, it worked well to sit at gta anyway. sure there is risk, but GG is a ####ing boring spot and we're not getting any younger
    People were zergging long before Adino and Intol xferred over. (Anty never zergged 1v1s. She was the one that mapped to grams till it was over, bless her heart) My point was CM was designated 1v1 turf, and generally no one interfered. Including when Intol or AUP (which was one time) zergged. We just stopped and watched, then went about our business. Now, a 1v1 gank generally sparks a pitched fight. And to some, that is more fun than watching 1v1s endlessly. As for Adino, I was there, he chased a greenie halfway across the map from pta to CM, full fraid, to kill him. Was funny looking back at it now. The only legacy remaining in the moors I know of is Bralleg atop his horse waiting for a 1v1, or maybe Dope everywhere at once. The "1v1" nostalgia times were RoI, when freeps had every incentive to 1v1. Not so many happened 65 and before days.

Well I think we are agreed on Good Grim then, let's see how it goes. The only other thing that was good about GTA was the fact it wasn't too far from the rez but if you guys don't mind a smaller number of creeps coming that is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    Thanks Scuppers we have some really close fights, gl with your BA!

The "1v1" nostalgia times were RoI, when freeps had every incentive to 1v1. Not so many happened 65 and before days.
    Nah, 1v1s and a lot of the courtesy that came with it had been a part of Ridder since it began. There were countless tea parties and they were often in high traffic areas, usually on TA lawn or between STAB and EC since back then on this server, EC/TA shuffle was the place to be for action. It wasn't until raiding became a lot more common that they were moved to be more consistently on CM to avoid drama and the impending zerg.

I had the good fortune of meeting a number of wonderful people both creep and freepside thanks to them. I still remember my first seemingly endless 1v1 when I started burgling on Ridder against Boh on TA lawn. At the time, I thought 15min or so was bad, little did I know there would be far worse to come, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Nah, 1v1s and a lot of the courtesy that came with it had been a part of Ridder since it began. There were countless tea parties and they were often in high traffic areas, usually on TA lawn or between STAB and EC since back then on this server, EC/TA shuffle was the place to be for action. It wasn't until raiding became a lot more common that they were moved to be more consistently on CM to avoid drama and the impending zerg.

I had the good fortune of meeting a number of wonderful people both creep and freepside thanks to them. I still remember my first seemingly endless 1v1 when I started burgling on Ridder against Boh on TA lawn. At the time, I thought 15min or so was bad, little did I know there would be far worse to come, heh.
    perhaps my context was not clear. I agree with you Doc. I meant to imply zergging was not as common place pre RoI. And certainly the all day every day 1v1 circles became more common place once Legion xferred here, several years back. I remember well before Aud days, right after mirk launched, Boom would stroll around in her elven white gown, dancing with creeps (who were all red ranked then), while Rikz sparred any and all that came. That part was amicable if not down right pleasant. The zergging happened when RoI hit.

I was referring to CM , was that spot for Ridder, if ever we had one. Other servers use CM, BW uses PTR, Dwarrow GG, etc.

Ah Bonnella, sinner, heathen and freep outcast. Good times. Who would have known you would turn out to be a peach?

Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast