We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Thanks for the 1v1s today. Couple keys on the keyboard were acting up a bit, so apologies to Neonlights for a couple early starts to our spars.

And Meshoot, sorry for kiting around the rock, but not much else to do while MT is up.
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

Thanks for the 1v1s Vuso and Rogwulf! Thanks for the surprise 1v1 immediately after my 1v1 with Vuso, Aleziana! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also, thanks for the 1v1 yesterday Bralleg on my Greenie WL at Grams . Thanks for not destroying me like you could've.
    Last edited by Selebrimbor; Sep 21 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Grammatical Incorrectness
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Fun spars all around today, I was shocked with how long they lasted and how many good, close fights I had while they were still going. I fought WAY too many people to give a special shout out to my favorite fights (I doubt I could remember all the names I wanted to if I tried), but I look forward to having more spars soon with anybody who's willing.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Thanks again to the creeps that 1v1'd me today at GTA. Shum, you've got a damn good rotation that I don't have much of an answer for lol - good fights! Had a few double-ko's as well, those are always fun.
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver

Thanks for the 1v1s today Shags and Bralleg.

Btw Shags, out of curiosity, why did you keep tracking me? :P

Good 1v1's today. Thanks Shumzuda, Bladerage and ulgonnion. You've got a good rotation shum. Always fun sparrin you. Hope to see you all out there.

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s today Shags and Bralleg.

Btw Shags, out of curiosity, why did you keep tracking me? :P
    Was just popping out random stealth wargs with fears, for the luls! Got boring after no one wanted to spar me

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    Was just popping out random stealth wargs with fears, for the luls! Got boring after no one wanted to spar me
    People aren't fans of pen shot spammers.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post

If people wouldn't 1v1 hunters cause they spam PS, should we not 1v1 wargs spamming claws? Or reavers spamming SS? WLs spamming shield bash? BAs spamming hinder and kiting with PS?

How about the champs spamming bracing, cappies spamming Inspire or RC off crits? We can't forget about the wardens spamming every thing known to man. Or LMs spamming water lore, RKs spamming CA and keeping T3 writs spammed up. Minis spamalam-lamming CoS............

seems the 1v1 circles would be a lonely place if classes couldn't use skills. Your sub, your rules.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Thanks for the 1v1s today. Couple keys on the keyboard were acting up a bit, so apologies to Neonlights for a couple early starts to our spars.

And Meshoot, sorry for kiting around the rock, but not much else to do while MT is up.
    No prob bro, nicely played
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Oh don't get me wrong, I got loads of spars (although not as much as the 0 Aud Champs lol). Just reached a point where I sparred nearly everyone there, and no new creeps were showing up.

Also, I didn't see you at the 1v1 circle. What's that they say about those who assume things?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    If people wouldn't 1v1 hunters cause they spam PS, should we not 1v1 wargs spamming claws? Or reavers spamming SS? WLs spamming shield bash? BAs spamming hinder and kiting with PS?

How about the champs spamming bracing, cappies spamming Inspire or RC off crits? We can't forget about the wardens spamming every thing known to man. Or LMs spamming water lore, RKs spamming CA and keeping T3 writs spammed up. Minis spamalam-lamming CoS............

seems the 1v1 circles would be a lonely place if classes couldn't use skills. Your sub, your rules.
    ^This. +rep. Skills are skills. And DEFINITELY no reaver should complain about a hunter using any skill whatsoever except store items imo.
    Have never lost to a hunter on my reaver.

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Oh don't get me wrong, I got loads of spars (although not as much as the 0 Aud Champs lol). Just reached a point where I sparred nearly everyone there, and no new creeps were showing up.

Also, I didn't see you at the 1v1 circle. What's that they say about those who assume things?
    I've seen you play and I know how you play. I've also seen a couple 1v1's you've been in, sadly I haven't had the pleasure of sparring you yet, something we'll have to remedy

Maybe I'll try and be sober.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    ^This. +rep. Skills are skills. And DEFINITELY no reaver should complain about a hunter using any skill whatsoever except store items imo.
    Have never lost to a hunter on my reaver.
    Obviously I wasn't clear the first time. I agree with you but my point is, it's boring fighting a pen shot spammer esp when I rarely use CD's.
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Sep 24 2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Thanks for the many 1v1s today, Spartan, Vastrid, Littleboybean, Eiladon (or something like that), and others (too many to remember).

Also, thanks for the many random 3v1s and 6v1s. :P

I've seen you play and I know how you play.
    If I'm fighting out in the open, you best believe I'm going to use every skill at my disposal. That said, the way I fight open field =/= how I spar. But please, keep making broad, sweeping generalizations based on the few times you've seen me on the field.

I really don't wish to hijack this thread anymore... if you'd like to see how I spar Riv, find me at a 1v1 circle - I don't wait for CD's and I'm willing to spar just about anyone at least once, with the exception of Commander's Stance WL's.

And Meshoot, sorry for kiting around the rock, but not much else to do while MT is up. [/QUOTE]

This statement right here explains the problems that penshot spam hunters have. By continuously mashing the same button over and over in a fight they never learn how to act, and learn how useful their other skills are, in a situation where pen spam doesn't work. Now if they would actually try to learn the class and all the skills that can be utilized they would learn that there are certain skills that can be used in this situation. Granted even with the use of all the hunters skills there is no garuntee that the hunter will win. And alas 95% or more of the freeps on Ridder only care about getting the most points the fastest way possible and could care less about challenging themselves by actually learning what there class can do. It is deeply saddening when I see a fellow hunter in a 1v1, wearing the heal proc ring, using a dev pot, popping cry of the hunter, and intent concentration and completely demolishing an opponent that obviously had no chance in the fight. Those are the same people who complain about not getting more spars at the 1v1 circles. But as has been said before... If you pay your own sub do as you wish.

Bralleg

If I'm fighting out in the open, you best believe I'm going to use every skill at my disposal. That said, the way I fight open field =/= how I spar. But please, keep making broad, sweeping generalizations based on the few times you've seen me on the field.
    I hope not sheesh! Thanks for bringing some sense here. I wouldn't have thought 1v1s would include the opportunity to call 2 more in on a solo, watch those 2 die (omg theres a rock in the way you mean I actually might have to move at some point?) then run away into a keep. Never seen you pen spam, think you need to turn around and face the target to do that? Not sure, my hunter just got into moria about 2 years ago and has been rotting ever since. Poor lil' guy /tear
    Last edited by TheMortician; Sep 24 2013 at 10:10 PM.
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by alleg View Post

Long silly nonsense.

Bralleg
    I never used Intent, never popped bubble, used a dev pot once to get Fleetness up because I'm a noob and forgot to put it on. Also never "complained" about anything. Your ability to nerf yourself in a 1v1 is admirable, but you need work on your reading comprehension. You have your style, good sir. I have mine.

I have a R11 BA...MT is the ultimate "I win" button vs. a Hunter. Penshot spam or not doesn't factor into it. Dazes, fears, or any other "learned" skills would have little to no effect, especially when it's popped at 3/4 or more morale. The BA would have to be mentally handicapped to lose to a hunter that's trying to go toe2toe with MT up. I'm not in the business of giving easy points...sorry if this saddens you.

If I'm sparring a creep, I expect a challenge. I expect dogs to stealth/pounce me. I expect reavers to charge. Etc, etc... Play your damn class, use your damn skills. You be a cuddle bear, I'll be a hunter.

let me settle this discussion for you.

they're 1v1s. if you don't like how someone fights, don't fight them.
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

Some good 1v1s the last few times I've been on, thanks Rog and Shags as well as those others that zerged me on arrival (Vastrid ).

Thanks for the 1v1s yesterday guys
    Laggy as hell for all yet it was still awesome!
    Fractal

Thanks

Thankyou to all the people I have been fighting recently; way too many to remember but all were fun. Tumbly I think you are one of the best champs I have seen on the server recently.

Shumzuda

Some good ones with Vastrid, Snurri, Bralleg, and others today, thanks guys.

Just wanted to say, that gank fail by Goat and Neon last evening was quite hilarious. Mario was outhealing both of you, I was thoroughly amused ( that's why I joined in ). But we got them, that's what counts.

Thanks Bralleg for making the fights fair, and also thanks Hayborn for some good 1 on 1 action against my reaver.

Cheers,

Moops (r9 Mini)
    Screws (r6 Warg)
    Dirteesanchez (r5 Reaver)
    [url]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/124186189200lotro_lotro03.png[/url]

Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast