We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    A few days ago, I was watching some 1v1s at GTA, then I saw Bralleg (rank 9 or 10 at he time) the hunter. Out of curiosity I challenged him, and surprisingly beat him twice, the first fight I still had about 6k morale (at full health I had 17885k), the hunter had a little over 10k at full health. I was surprised that I could destroy a higher rank freep, let alone one with such high dps wih relative ease.

Later Howyoudoin showed up, and I was feeling overconfident enough to challenge him to a 1v1, and he of course won, but it was a close fight.
    Would just like to say its r11 with 12k morale I commend you on your "skill" in using both MT and Uruk heal in our 1v1s. Look forward to more 1v1s with you and may just spam pen shot like most hunters do. With store dev pot, crafted dev pot and intent concentration could probably throw 12+ with ease.

Anyways there have been many good 1v1s as of late. Would like to thank all the high ranked wargs (starfoxx, germs, lightningxx, staran) as well as the warleaders that have 1v1'd me in the last week. Good fights all around and hope to have more in the future.

Meeshoot...hunters are the red headed stepchildren of 1v1's. And even at that they are still very dangerous. Speciallly if like Bralleg says spam pen shot and gobble potions like a hungry hippo. Most like bralleg for his fair and dynamic fighting style. Wait till you fight a smart LM who dosent hold back!

Nomere, Bralleg and a couple revos (HYD, Mal and Ark) Thanks for giving something for the guy currently playing lotro on an oven toaster something to do besides lag out horribly.

Much love

- Betty C.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    Always this happens to my nail polish after a weekend of excellent 1v1s
    From frantically mashing and unmashing the alt key for hours at a time

Thanks for all the fights this weekend
    <3 you wl's
    You are obviously a pro button masher.

Thanks for the 1 v1 's tonight Krukbruk, Shukzu, Filghash, Dopehat, Neonlights, Filmackrackin etc.. If I forgot your name its because I was drunk. Enjoyed myself and Dope and Rhine your burst dps is nasty ...good fights

Screamo, nice random 1v1 near GTR. I got the jump on ya, would have gone differently the other way around. Till next time.

Great 1v1s today. Fought too many to list them all, you know who you are, keep it up.

Had some good 1v1s at GG earlier. Thanks for those of you who showed up, Scups, Brall, Bozak, Vastrid and a handful of other freeps. Throwing a shout out to that burg Nuc who kept hacking it despite his greenie gear and made off with a few trackers badges, uruk legs and orc ears (do those things drop for you guys?). Anyways, it was a good breather in between the all-too-common rez camps and I hope to see some of the newer faces again soon.

Thanks for the 1v1s Rhine and Reshi (:
    And to the others with the 'surprise 1v1s'. Was good fun!

Just wanted to thank all those that 1v1ed my spider today. Appreciate the fights and learned greatly from them. Wargame, as much as your play-style may be looked down upon, I have to say those were some of the best fights I've had in a very long time. Thank you. Some funny stats :

[To OOC] '[To Tribe] Hinellas (4m 26.8s); Karnarach - Dmg: 70,940; DPS: 265.9;PleaseNoImNew - Dmg: 1,085; DPS: 4.1;'

And...

[To OOC] '[To Tribe] Wargame (12m 42.2s); Karnarach - Dmg: 156.5K; DPS: 205.4;'

Thanks Doc, Lightning, Dopehat and Rottweiler for the cool kid 1v1's during the grams camp. More of that is needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillmour View Post
    Thanks Doc, Lightning, Dopehat and Rottweiler for the cool kid 1v1's during the grams camp. More of that is needed!
    Definitely was a fun change and was nice chatting with you, little hobbit. Glad you joined us and the ever stubborn soloer, Bralleg. I guess this means you might possibly be seeing less /no from this gourd tossing orc in the future. :P

Always entertaining traiting as glass canon dps defiler, lol.

Thanks, of course and as always, to Bralleg my #1 1v1 buddy and favorite freep.

Good 1v1s today at GTA. It makes me very sad to see some decent creeps become ganking scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorkoo View Post
    Good 1v1s today at GTA. It makes me very sad to see some decent creeps become ganking scum.
    Goes hand in hand with some freep ganking scum as well.

Things are sadly very different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorkoo View Post
    I'll just say that voting for Sapience won't get us anywhere, I wasn't at the circle since I was banned.

Cool

Bralleg, I almost feel bad for that gank I pulled on you at GTA 1v1s. I respect you and your play style but that was just too tempting. Next time I see ya roaming the Moors I'll give you a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    Bralleg, I almost feel bad for that gank I pulled on you at GTA 1v1s. I respect you and your play style but that was just too tempting. Next time I see ya roaming the Moors I'll give you a fair fight.
    What a baddie you are. You gank Bralleg at 1v1s and you almost feel bad? Really?! Wow.

Take that hippie lovefest rubbish back to Hello Kitty Online. There's no room for almost feeling in the Moors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    I'll just say that voting for Sapience won't get us anywhere, I wasn't at the circle since I was banned.
    Don't blame sapience, you probably deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    While I prefer to not be ganked at the 1v1 circles, I respect your restraint in waiting until the fight was over . I can understand how tempting it is to gank a hunter after a 1v1. Just remember I don't use CDs or pots in my 1v1s so they may come out in any gank attempt lol. I have always wanted some 1v1s with you goat and look forward to any we may have.

Bralleg

Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post
    Don't blame sapience, you probably deserved it
    I never do
    I insulted his offspring

LOL MOOPS
    That was the funnest 1v1 I've had in awhile. I didnt expect to win, but I also didnt expect the massive stampede of freeps that exploded out from behind you and obliterated me as soon as we began. It was an exhilerating end to a pretty boring and rainy Wednesday and I give you all the credit.
    It was great to see you and hope you're back around for awhile

[Noodler]

<3 scup

Hasn't been good 1v1's here since these new plebes showed up in droves, I'm back on Vanyar. If it's the same zergy ####, at least I don't have to wait around for action when I have time to play. It's a zergball meat grinder fiesta all the time, plus I don't speak the language so they don't annoy me as much.

SCUPPY!

I didn't know that was your BA, I was bored and trying to find some non zergtastic action. I had no idea that freep zergball was behind us when we started jumping. Hope we can find a better spot to fight to the death soon. Hope to see your lil hobbit or smelly BA some time soon.

Moops

Thanks to those at the 1v1s this afternoon. Good fights mob, goat, flaush and syras. Wish the OPs would have been in your favor or at least even... but that rarely happens nowdays Anyways hope to have some more good fights in the near future.

Bralleg

Thanks for the 1v1s Bralleg, Littleboybean, and Vanish X.

Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast