We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    I'll pretend I didn't see Otdanon brand, seeking blades, bubble, sprint, running to npcs and call it a good fight.

Way to go, looking forward to more!
    It's interesting that you seem to be playing your reaver now that the class is over the top, rather than, say, your minstrel. If I recall correctly, there wasn't much difference between you and Otdanon when it comes to how you play (and I'm sure that nothing has changed).

Hey, at least your posts are good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    It's interesting that you seem to be playing your reaver now that the class is over the top, rather than, say, your minstrel. If I recall correctly, there wasn't much difference between you and Otdanon when it comes to how you play (and I'm sure that nothing has changed).

I've always been saying I wanted to play my reaver again because most freeps are absolute &&&& players and can't depend on them for a drink of water while I save their asses over and over again on Raae. 2nd of all, I've been playing my reaver while you were still humping trees in the Chetwood. If you want to see OP, I'll play Raae or my spider.

--------

BTW, 2nd thought. I may play a playstyle where I try not to die, but if it's in an obvious 1v1, I wouldn't run to my own npcs after blowing every CD I have ESPECIALLY when my opponent is almost dead.
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Feb 13 2013 at 02:04 PM.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

How dreadful. It seems as if I hit a nerve.

How dreadful. It seems as if I hit a nerve.
    Trust me, the nerve hit wasn't from you. You're really not that important anyways.

~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Trust me, the nerve hit wasn't from you. You're really not that important anyways.

If your desire is to dismiss me because you are not fond of things I say, so be it. Importance in this matter is subjective.

It's not really related, but I've heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Do you not agree?

You must be really bored or out of good games to play. If you're going to spend so much time exercising your superior intellect in the LOTRO forums, the least you could do is actually log into the game and say hi!

Sorry Rubi, but Adino is right, you're terrible. You should delete. Come back freepside, there's some npcs I've encountered recently with Chef and Eilinel that I think you might be able to handle. *hinthint*
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    You must be really bored or out of good games to play. If you're going to spend so much time exercising your superior intellect in the LOTRO forums, the least you could do is actually log into the game and say hi!

Sorry Rubi, but Adino is right, you're terrible. You should delete. Come back freepside, there's some npcs I've encountered recently with Chef and Eilinel that I think you might be able to handle. *hinthint*
    I am neither bored nor out of good games to play; recently, I have been playing a game that is quite excellent. However, I will not be playing this game, even to say hi, anytime soon. I don't wish to install it at this time, so I won't. The forums will have to suffice for any conversing that is to be done.

Just for the record: Adino is always right. Always.

However, I will not be playing this game, even to say hi, anytime soon.
    Oh I know, but I figured I'd make the request regardless.

Just for the record: Adino is always right. Always.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

It's not really related, but I've heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Do you not agree?
    Says the man with the Adino signature
    Giggle Swaggerdagger
    [email]gswaggerdagger@yahoo.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by eloc05 View Post
    Says the man with the Adino signature
    I never said I agree with it. Both the purpose of saying that and the purpose of my signature should be painfully obvious to anyone that doesn't have his or her head in the sand. Methinks you'll consider it an arduous task regardless of other factors.

thanks for all the 1v1 today, Rhine, Wad, Morb and others that i ve fought, and Brank sorry about the second fight, i got skill lock in the middle of it ><
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Good 1v1's the other day Shiroyasha, Ashamed, Giggle, Vastrid, Cereolaith, Bralleg and a few others I can't remember.

Watch out when I get R10 and a few new skills

~Danceswithwargs
    ~ No Mercy ~

Thanks for the 1v1s today at Ec/Lug Xroads. Was fun to 1v1 again, havent in a while. Thanks to all the champs ( Shiro, Eli, Vudu and Maen), Qlimax, Thurman and the rest. Was fun. Got a good chunk of champ Kb's ;D.

-Dev
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Wanted to give a shout out to Rhine.

Thanks for the 1v1's as of late. I never know how many heals to spam in a 1v1 so I usually just crit heal, took me a bit to get a rotation down with the new skills but I think I've got it now

/Decklyn

P.s you stun like a burg...
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000][FONT=comic sans ms]Decklyn/Ripkyn[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

You deserve nothing less than a rigorous trouncing.

Way too many Adino's are starting to show up. Hraes was too much already ffs !
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Hfhah View Post
    Way too many Adino's are starting to show up. Hraes was too much already ffs !
    I am never too much.

I am never too much.
    Hraes is a troll. I am simply aggravating the troll

/Decklyn

You think I'm a troll? How ridiculous.

I'm just an &&&&&&&.

You think I'm a troll? How ridiculous...
    Think? who said anything about thinking?

I made a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordosilver View Post
    Think? who said anything about thinking?

I made a statement.
    If it's not too much to ask, you should do more thinking.

Cool

Dandy 1v1 with Goat up in Grothum
    Note to self: Next time, ditch the hobbit.
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

Hraes, ISB ;D
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Cool

That was a nice *cough* 1v1 with Arshbok over in AE.
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

Probably not the right place but...

Thank you to intol members for the 1vX fights earlier. They were very fun and I need more practice after my hiatus on the OP LM. Need Comms for alts Was nice to get ganked vs. zerged.

/for serious notatroll. Especially Skeptik and DirtLeg was awesomesauce fun.
    /more dead LMs. OP you later (hopefully for gear at least. It's been a while for sure <3 )
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast