We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    Don't sell yourself short, you are a tough fight. And I think its definitely possible for you to win but I won't disclose how :P.

Lots of good 1v1's yesterday, Omez I felt bad the time you had me around 600 morale and I popped a disarm/resilience combo, kinda cheap I apologize. Thanks for the fights though very fun. Pibbles thanks for the fun, great fights as well. Vim get the rust off of the RK. And of course Alsander, 10 sec stun lock in QK, the risks of using Resilience offensively QQ. Good fights all around.
    Man, you were going so easy on me I didn't deserve any points from you. I need practice really bad though so I can beat some of the less nice reavers. I'll try finishing up my gear a bit again before trying again though so I don't die before I can learn anything. I can barely take on wargs in my current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    Man, you were going so easy on me I didn't deserve any points from you. I need practice really bad though so I can beat some of the less nice reavers. I'll try finishing up my gear a bit again before trying again though so I don't die before I can learn anything. I can barely take on wargs in my current state.
    Can you finish up my gear as well?? I'll be your best friend

Dardoom, my apologies. I just ranked and got some new powerful heal and accidentally used it in our 1v1. I tried to stop afterwards but the fight continued. Anyway, I'll give ya a fair fight another time. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    Dardoom, my apologies. I just ranked and got some new powerful heal and accidentally used it in our 1v1. I tried to stop afterwards but the fight continued. Anyway, I'll give ya a fair fight another time. My bad.
    Excuses! I see you for what you really are... pocket bubblez :P

Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    your a wl...heal skillz are expected. I made a few mistakes that fight,,deserved to lose.

Thanks for all the 1v1s on both my freep and creep(Shukzu) as well.

Good fight Als and Giggle(even tho it wasnt a challenge for u guys :P).. I am learning Flayer stance atm, had some spare TP so bought it :P

Papichuly awesome fights man.. some of them were really close and some good double KBs as well. U are getting better and better

And had some real good fights on my freep as well.. Nightfangz - Awesome double KB fights at the end. U must have seen the change in my strategy in the last few fights which made them a lot closer(thanks to Als who told me about it :P) Good fight Morb.. u really missing Impale lol. And also thanks to Dev, Gonk, Grishmez for the fun fights.

Was tons of fun after a long time, ty all.

P.S. Ty for the fun today Hardhit.. 1st on ur reaver then defiler then warg.. lol funny how u switched to your Defiler after losing on reaver.. U are r10 reaver and stilll need WL buffs, IP and Against the Odds to beat a guard now in RoR and wont even fight me when Against the Odds was on cd. And awesome ganking of my 1v1s on your warg after failing to kill me on ur defiler as well.

Thanks for all the 1v1s tonight guys. Especially Als, Giggle and the cappy transfer E-something-1. All tough fights! Cya on the battle field!

Sycho

I never post on these forums, just like to partake in the voyeurism. Would like to thank all the freeps for the duels tonight. Thank you Rhine for suiciding yourself to give renown, and also for letting the bleed kill you.
    Last edited by anorr2011; Feb 01 2013 at 02:42 AM.

The real question is what was up with that Rockingdrummer dude? He was spamming ooc calling people comrades and ganking 1v1s.
    [COLOR=#a52a2a]Rivawen - [/COLOR][COLOR=#A52A2A]Trending - [/COLOR][COLOR=#a52a2a]Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance[/COLOR]

Nice 1v1s today fellas
    Lagged half the time but they were still pretty trippy.
    Keep them coming! ^.^

Thanks all for the 1v1s last night/this morning ^^
    and thank you shiro and rhine for the 1v2, it was great fun, maybe next time ill get ya both ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    The real question is what was up with that Rockingdrummer dude? He was spamming ooc calling people comrades and ganking 1v1s.
    Sounds like typical Drummer behavior to me.

thanks for the 1v1s Scuppers always fun, and Anke (good 2 see u back out there). And srry Scuppers i cant take ur ./flex and ./charge seriously always makes me laugh :P

Thanks all for the 1v1's at GTA the other day. I still have some rust to shake off my reaver with the new skills and faster animations, I'm used to the old style reaver :P

Lets hope we have more soon.

~Danceswithwargs

Thanks for fights Nolog, Nightfangz, and Ghash! Waterlore is OP

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX View Post
    stuff
    Always Did you get aud or something? You have gotten much tougher the last couple times we met.. quit going easy now! double kb's are nice but not when you have to autoattack for 20 secs so I can catch up I will finish my gear and you will tremble before my ./flex!!
    <3

And all the 1v1s have been great lately, too many to name, its been fun to fight different creeps again and more classes
    Income and Rentrash, hope for more close fights like the ones we've had, and Nightie <3

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    Always Did you get aud or something? You have gotten much tougher the last couple times we met.. quit going easy now! double kb's are nice but not when you have to autoattack for 20 secs so I can catch up I will finish my gear and you will tremble before my ./flex!!
    <3

And all the 1v1s have been great lately, too many to name, its been fun to fight different creeps again and more classes
    Income and Rentrash, hope for more close fights like the ones we've had, and Nightie <3
    haha well i want u to get points as well, and yeah im full audacity now and im getting used 2 playing my reaver again, so im not so noobish anymore (still noobish just not as noobish)

Always a pleasure to see you out there too

Quote Originally Posted by Reshi View Post
    Always a pleasure to see you out there too
    Reshi. You pvp now? :O

~ Dao
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Anytime Scups, I'm starting to like Rentrash....Maybe a name change is in order. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post

~ Dao
    He has for quite a while, Max. But he's still a nub at it, no where near my level. Get on my level, Reshi.

ragingblades...one must learn to fight back if one wants to win 1v1's
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post

~ Dao
    Oh, you know... here and there

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    He has for quite a while, Max. But he's still a nub at it, no where near my level. Get on my level, Reshi.
    Pfft. Nuances.

Lots of great 1v1s popping up here and there lately. Thanks to everyone who came out.

Shiro, Scup, Vudu, Pibbles, Anke, etc. All put up great, close fights and gave me some things to think about and work on.

I think I have a special place in my heart for double KBs now.

/bow

Quote Originally Posted by Reshi View Post
    I think I have a special place in my heart for double KBs now.
    yeaaaa farming each other while we 1v1 Isn't it a warm thing

I'll pretend I didn't see Otdanon brand, seeking blades, bubble, sprint, running to npcs and call it a good fight.

Way to go, looking forward to more!
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Feb 13 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast