We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s at TR hotspot this evening!

@Vudu - I'm impressed; you have definitely improved since the previous times I've fought you (pre-RoI? it's been awhile!).

ty. and i do believe it was pre-roi. i have been waiting to fight you for a while now. i'm not gonna deny roi helped me alot, it did, but i also got a new cpu that helped a ton too. also, i have been pretty focused on knowing my toon better and what he can do and just all around stuff like better movement and things. i remember you were kind enough back a while ago to afford me some 1v1s after i complained in ooc how i couldn't get any and wouldn't be in a raid as much if i could. i was terrible back then and u took it easy on me if i recall but i never stopped tryin to improve since then and have not been in a raid nearly as much since that time as well as i was pretty intent on getting better. OG rm creeps like you, flesh, deathpaw, gangly, and numerous others that would attack me solo were instrumental in me improving. i never ran, i rarely won (sometimes i'd pop them cds and still not win), and my rating went down the tubes but i slowly got better. i still have a lotta room for improvement yet so i thank you and all the creeps who 1v1 me. it's the best way to improve imo and i need to get on it as them new legion dudes ain't a walk in the park and our OG rm creeps are just gonna get better themselves.

Just wanted to say, awesome 1v1 the other night Cariance, always enjoy fighting you. You kicked me to the curb compared to the fight a few nights ago that I won with like 200 morale left. always a pleasure...as well as most of the other freeps I 1v1 against, good fighting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c01000010212a/signature.png]Raelith[/charsig]
    RaeRae>Raelith

Likewise. I kept my HoTs up a little better so that made the difference. You do some good stuff that other spiders don't. Funny thing is I actually missed my first two slows so that made the kiting a little harder to overcome.

Some other highlights:

Shaklukz - Took you too lightly.

Healacreep - I try to limit myself to one WL or Def fight a night to avoid the 10 minutes of fighting. Glad we could have one of those knock down, drag out, powerless fights.

Badcop - I like BA fights for the opposite reason I like WL fights. It's nice to just slug it out as hard as I can for 30 seconds and see who is still standing.

And one lowlight:

Boogass-1 - I was looking forward to our fight cuz of how close the previous ones were. Did you stop fighting? I get lucky sometimes but something isn't right if I finish with 7k health.
    Commander Cariance - Mostly Dead - Riddermark
    Sentry Wariance - ISMELLMANFLESH - Riddermark

Great spars at the TR rez today! lots of fun fellas! =) always fun fights!
    [CENTER][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320d01000015f432/signature.png]Toebite[/charsig]
    [/B][COLOR=#FFFF00][B]► Master Faceroller - Rapidly going through the worlds supply of keyboards! ◄
    ► Overlord Toebite ◄[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hey all,

Yeah thanks for the great fights Cariance, beastly cappy much respect.
    Also thanks to everyone else that was there last night at lug Rez for all the 1vs1's had a bunch of good fights.
    Think I ended up having 6 fights with double kb's which are always the best

Look forward to more.

P.S. Cherubic will fall
    Last edited by Tranquildarkness87; Nov 29 2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: took away smiley face for Cherubic since she doesn't deserve one ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c01000005ef46/signature.png]Grishlok[/charsig]

Thanks for the fights mediumrare, the last spar i believe my hit % was around slim to nothing. O well you win some you lose some (i love men)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000014029/signature.png]Horse[/charsig]

Great 1v1s today guys. I may forget some names but here it goes...

@Badcop- We fought a bunch today. You killed me, i killed you. It was fun seeing you change tactics as well.

@sinndrian(sorry if i spelled this wrong)- you are one hell of a spider. You are one of the few who i cant beat most of the time. I beat you for the first time today, it was a nice double KB. Great fights man

@cookiepuss- it was a blast fighting you today. I think i killed you twice and you killed me twice. always a fun fight

Also have to say good fights to: toebite and zazel- i love fighting you guys. A great challenge for me and even though you beat me most of the time, i can sneak in a win here and there. I am too stubborn to leave without fighting you guys like 8 times ha. You guys are good sports putting up with me.

Also: azanakh and healacreep- fun fights guys.

Everyone who i missed i apologize, i just fought way to many creeps today to keep track.
    Keep up the good fights!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000a463c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Had some good fights today. Some were very very close, and I like those the best. I have been trying to mix up my standard skill chain to be more versatile in fights but fire traited limits what i can do since i have to park myself to do maximum dps. And I still have troubles with wargs and reavers at times but hopefully i can become a master of my class and know what to do in any situation.

Tastey- Always love fights with you buddy. Win some and lose some.

Badcop- Even in the best of situations I still feel like i could lose to you at any time. Been working on alternate ways to fight u since you adapted to me. Looking forward to learning more from your fights.

Cookiepuss- Toughest WL I've fought. That last fight was too close! Very fun.

I fought others buts its late and those are the ones that stuck in my head. Cya all in the moors.
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the 1v1's today. It was a blast. I also wanted to say that if anyone is having a hard time defeating me after a few tries, feel free to use a cd or 2 to even the odds.

Cariance- I remember when you used to be an easy kill, now I am the easy kill :P

Vodou- as always, I love fighting you man. you never use bubbles and never back down. You are getting better so keep it up

Rhine- you are one tuff guard, I need to work on my skills so I can defeat you without using cd's

Gunner- man you are a beast XD

Carli- that fire skillz are crazy, my only way to have a chance to survive that is to stun pot which I try not to use. Keep switching up your tactics

And a big thanks to the many mini's that battled with me. You all are awsome

And anyone else I forgot, thanks for the awsome fights.

Tastey
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213010000051169/signature.png]Tastey[/charsig]

Rhine, awesome fights this morning with an honorable attitude displayed. You get my vote for up and coming player (in the other thread)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Lemblod, thanks for the awesome fights this morning! Was very grateful to get away from TR. I've changed around my movement a bit so feel free to use whatever skill you think would bring our fights closer to 50/50 again.

Rhine, way to go buddy! A definite surprise from yesterday.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Great fights today once again near TR 3 hump! Lemblod, Raae, Rhine, Shawty, Mikey, Syras, and others!
    [CENTER][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1320d01000015f432/signature.png]Toebite[/charsig]
    [/B][COLOR=#FFFF00][B]► Master Faceroller - Rapidly going through the worlds supply of keyboards! ◄
    ► Overlord Toebite ◄[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

nice fights thegoat, xiir, devar, badger, deathpaw, thornpaw, mishmish, badcop and any others i may have fought. forgive for not remembering all as i fought a lot today.

Tastey and Thegoat, thanks for the entertainment today. Watching you guys fight Adanac and that guardian at Lug Rez was HILARIOUS! hahaha they tried so hard but just couldn't kill you :P Even both of them vs Thegoat. So funny.

Anyways, I had a fun time today with the 1v1s and hanging out. Cya tomorrow!

PS. Wariance Im not sure why you didnt heal yourself and let my dot kill you behind EC but thanks for the renown :P
    Second Marshal Carli The Warlord
    I'm Not Gold Taggin, I'm Carli Swaggin

Hey Ridder, cheers to great champs of rm! vudu, boom (the real one lol), eliadon, lem...
    you guys are very good, i can never guess how the fight will end
    boom and eliadon i enjoyed fighting you. Don't know what you changed after our first fight, but you returned with power

-dev
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000cebce/signature.png]Devar[/charsig]

Great fights today!

Lemblod, 'twas nice to find you all over the map today!

Thurman, love going up against you. We've all said it in tribe, you're 1v1'ing has definitely gotten better these past couple weeks, keep up the gear grind or practice whichever is the cause!

Roroboraican'trememberhowtospe llit, nice fights.

Landlasa, Utriel; grats to you guys for the good fights.... dang LM's are annoying at times
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001012a2/signature.png]Ryvenclaw[/charsig][/CENTER]

Thanks for the good fights gangly and renbash, I truely appreciate it guys. Would've liked to got some more in but someone had to ruin the fun.

Thanks Chef, Thegoat, and Puspot for the 1v1s against my new mini at TR hotspot last night.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Thanks Chef, Thegoat, and Puspot for the 1v1s against my new mini at TR hotspot last night.
    Yup, even though I didn't win a single one, it was a good way to practice. My gear sucks and at the moment I suck on the guard, but at least I know what I need to do now. Thanks for all the respect!

tbow, what's wrong with you man? Even when you burn cooldowns and store pots your raid still has to come rescue you and then you corpse jump me as well. Do you know what the definition of sore loser is? Don't be upset with me for camping rez-- it's raid versus one all night long, even hatas and raae took pity on me and let me slide once.

Cool Re: Good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by THEDAVAST View Post
    Hey Ridder, cheers to great champs of rm! vudu, boom (the real one lol), eliadon, lem...
    you guys are very good, i can never guess how the fight will end
    boom and eliadon i enjoyed fighting you. Don't know what you changed after our first fight, but you returned with power

-devar

Great 1v1s Devar! I hope to see you as one of the new awesome reavers around! looking forward to see you rank and become a lot better. As for what changed; I used glorious exchange ( similar to blood of fire, 75% chance to reflect 54 damage)
    Last edited by eliadon; Dec 07 2011 at 02:00 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=book antiqua]Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#ffa500]Second marshal Vahltyr-1 -Champion
    High Chieftain Karnnage-1 -Reaver
    [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#FFA500][FONT=century gothic]Taskmaster Daennath -Weaver[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Nice 1v1 halda, I'll be saving NS for each of our encounters, since MT and uruk heal are regulars every single time you start losing whether it be 2v1 3v1 or more lol.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Nice 1v1 halda, I'll be saving NS for each of our encounters, since MT and uruk heal are regulars every single time you start losing whether it be 2v1 3v1 or more lol.
    Yup, good fight. There are not many wardens on this server, but you are the hardest one for me, which is why I like fighting you.

In encounters between you and I, I do use my CD's to try and even it out because otherwise you would just dominate the fight and I wouldn't learn anything. I am doing subtle tweaks in each of our fights, if you have any advice I would welcome it (can send tell or message me on forum). If you feel my balancing is over doing it, by all means use NS, it definitely makes things tougher to try and take down 26kish morale.

Keep up the 1v1's, you are made for them!

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Yup, good fight. There are not many wardens on this server, but you are the hardest one for me, which is why I like fighting you.

In encounters between you and I, I do use my CD's to try and even it out because otherwise you would just dominate the fight and I wouldn't learn anything. I am doing subtle tweaks in each of our fights, if you have any advice I would welcome it (can send tell or message me on forum). If you feel my balancing is over doing it, by all means use NS, it definitely makes things tougher to try and take down 26kish morale.

Keep up the 1v1's, you are made for them!
    I guess evening out a fight for you would be popping Uruk heal in a 1k-1k fight or popping MT and uruk heal in a 2v1 with a WL by your side.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    I do use my CD's to try and even it out because otherwise you would just dominate the fight
    You popped MT against my minstrel... not sure how much leverage an evade buff is against a tactical class...
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast