We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Re: Good 1v1 thread

Syras and Giggle thanks for the fun tonight sorry for the interruptions, hope you enjoy the video.

Quote Originally Posted by crandomusernamel View Post
    Syras and Giggle thanks for the fun tonight sorry for the interruptions, hope you enjoy the video.
    cool video hippi...now i can see first hand how op defiler dps was...i think i saw a dev crit there for 142 damage...defilers need a nerf
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Thanks for the video Hippi. I really enjoyed watching the fights from your end - I always get to see Syras fight on his computer but it's fun to see it from the opposite perspective (and especially funny when I can notice him lagging out midcombat :P).

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    cool video hippi...now i can see first hand how op defiler dps was...i think i saw a dev crit there for 142 damage...defilers need a nerf
    Nerf Hammer has already been brought down upon us....

Nice Video Hippi! and thanks to Giggles and Syras for being patient..something that is needed more and more since 99% of us are zerglets at one time or another.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

@morbidi in TR. I was bored with the current pew pew zergfest so i decided to run thru TR all by my lonesome....no objective other than just to do it. As i made my way thru the 1st floor, i spotted you and gave you a love smooch as i ran bye, you looked afk. Ha! you followed my all the way up and thru the window. You dastardly freep, you took me down by the east wall, may my blood poison the hoardale groundwater table, i had no CDs left, less than half morale, broken legs (well that was both of us)....just take my lunch money and steal my girl next time ;D

@silvers you caught me auto running and eating pecan pie....i will not put down my pie once i'm started so that's why i ran into OC and never so much as even hit back. You are a beast sir and i hope we cross paths again, especially in this current zerg fest.

/malfecteur (trouble maker, cold beer and boudin addict)
    Last edited by couillon; Nov 25 2011 at 08:51 AM.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post
    afk while eating chips. Had the circumstances been different (e.g. a regular 1 vs 1), I would never even bother posting about winning a duel against you. Who cares.
    Sorry i was afk while eating chips, what was that again?

Well, you are talking #### here. First of all, I don't have a pocket mini. Secondly, you attacked me when I was in the middle of a large ungrouped fight between two groups of creeps and freeps, so I wasn't even at my top morale. Thirdly, you are so illiterate you don't understand that the "win" buttons are on 3 and 5 min cooldown, while our fight lasted a few minutes due to your pathetic attempts of kiting. Therefore, there was enough time for all of them to regenerate. Fourthly, I know perfectly well what your phrase about "catching" me means. Usually that implies pouncing me with a fellow warg or pack when I have like 1.5k morale. That's the only way you can win. And I was actually laughing hard when you failed to do that a couple of times, including my run through TA that was controlled by creeps, when you, the npcs and a BA couldn't get me.

So much for your claims that you won't be scared to attack me 1 vs 1. Now my initial suggestion has been confirmed: your perception of 1 vs 1 is warg pack ganking.
    1. After your fight with Akara you wrote this over OOC: "Wow, Akara is better than I thought. Our fight lasted a good 5 minutes." I find it funny you call her pathetic now.
    2. I also find it funny that you call her kiting pathetic. Yes, how pathetic of her to kite your bubbles instead of stand still and let you kill her. Any glory champ with the faintest idea of how to play their class will win any 1v1 against a warg when they pop every cooldown. Bravo.
    3. You talk about your win buttons like you wouldn't use them in a planned 1v1 (referring to your reply to Renamed.) Who do you think you're fooling? I had to burn through 6 of your bubbles (among other things) before I decided to use a power pot to finish you off. It only seemed fair after burning through 55644289$45k morale and continuing to fight you with an npc on me. P.s. I wouldn't have lasted that long had I been fighting Bohemond.
    4. Everything you post in OOC and on the forums is always so defensive and angry. Need a hug? (I'm all out but Gangly has unlimited free hugs for men.) Take a chill pill... Maybe people wouldn't corpse jump you so much then... I know how much you love that .
    Last edited by miikeboost22; Nov 25 2011 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    (I'm all out but Gangly has unlimited free hugs for men.)
    Unlimited fashion tips too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000003eb/signature.png]Meanmrmustard[/charsig]
    GW2 - epg.3471

Nice video Hippi, although if those burgs really want to beat defilers they need the 75% addle. That ability isn't OP at ALL. Silly burgs

@Otdannon...this is the same guy that called me and tasty "ret@ards" for ganking him in Grothrum. You know many of us have family members with mental disabilities, it's pretty common in fact, please take a breather before you make a fool of yourself. And for the record, we didn't CJ you, we /laugh. Learn the difference. The irony of a freep complaining about his pve getting interrupted. Roll a reaver and hang around slug pits or HH. You died, no big deal. Release and come back and take it to me. I did hang around in grothrum, if your gonna gank someone, atleast hang around for a counter.
    Last edited by couillon; Nov 25 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Ever watch Neal fight a defiler? Between the 75% Addle and -50% incoming healing, he turns them into floor rugs. Esp if you click and keyboard turn, you will never get off a gourd induction on him.

Well, you are talking #### here. First of all, I don't have a pocket mini.
    You were certainly raided/grouped up with one. I would find it hard to believe you solo.

Secondly, you attacked me when I was in the middle of a large ungrouped fight between two groups of creeps and freeps, so I wasn't even at my top morale.
    No. You and a few others jumped off WTAB and swam for the TA/OC land bridge. The minstrel was ahead of you, so I took him out. Then, you sprinted to me when I was at 3k, and I started to kite fight you around OC. Here's your first bubble!:

Thirdly, you are so illiterate you don't understand that the "win" buttons are on 3 and 5 min cooldown, while our fight lasted a few minutes due to your pathetic attempts of kiting. Therefore, there was enough time for all of them to regenerate.
    Here's your second bubble!

Fourthly, I know perfectly well what your phrase about "catching" me means. Usually that implies pouncing me with a fellow warg or pack when I have like 1.5k morale.
    Fellow warg/pack? Dude, I don't even have a tribe. My white coat shimmers so brightly that other wargs are afraid that my cleanliness may rub off on them.

Anyway, why would I pounce you when you're at 1.5k morale with a whole warg pack? I'd get more infamy just killing you on my own -- easy points.

That's the only way you can win. And I was actually laughing hard when you failed to do that a couple of times, including my run through TA that was controlled by creeps, when you, the npcs and a BA couldn't get me.
    /slowclap for popping CDs and running back to your raid ...

So much for your claims that you won't be scared to attack me 1 vs 1. Now my initial suggestion has been confirmed: your perception of 1 vs 1 is warg pack ganking.
    I'll fight you 1v1. Candy Mountain, what time works for you?

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    I'll fight you 1v1. Candy Mountain, what time works for you?
    i too would like some free points
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Otdanon, just so you know, Akara screens anything anybody might try to complain about so she can prove them wrong

You have been warned

Well, you are talking #### here. First of all, I don't have a pocket mini. Secondly, you attacked me when I was in the middle of a large ungrouped fight between two groups of creeps and freeps, so I wasn't even at my top morale. Thirdly, you are so illiterate you don't understand that the "win" buttons are on 3 and 5 min cooldown, while our fight lasted a few minutes due to your pathetic attempts of kiting. Therefore, there was enough time for all of them to regenerate. Fourthly, I know perfectly well what your phrase about "catching" me means. Usually that implies pouncing me with a fellow warg or pack when I have like 1.5k morale. That's the only way you can win. And I was actually laughing hard when you failed to do that a couple of times, including my run through TA that was controlled by creeps, when you, the npcs and a BA couldn't get me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

I have found Riddermark's

Quote Originally Posted by LEGOLAD View Post
    I never seen you online Shannara.

Good 1v1s to some people out there. You know who you are!

Omg your playing again! And yeah my computer is broken again

Mhm. Come back before SW:TOR is released! By then I won't be nearly as active.

@oppenheimer you stomped me you fiend, dastardly freep ha ha. Perhaps i'll make it more challenging next time ;D

@mellichae you recovered very nicely with my pathetic delving gank and it could have gone either way, very well played.

@giggle your mightly blow topples giggle....doesn't happen often so i'm savoring this. Anyway, it was very close, exciting fight won by the closest of margins...unlike most of our others (you usually stomp me).

So, our current moors isn't so solo friendly but you can find those rare 1v1 opportunities if you are patient...here's 3 i had out of 1v1 circles. Not all creeps/freeps travel in a caravan all the time.
    Last edited by couillon; Nov 26 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Great 1v1 today scuppers. U sneaky little hobbit jumping me in the back while I was kneeling to u xD It was fun. I didn't use my revenge to try to make it more fair. It came close. I can tell you are getting better. Keep it up and pretty soon u will see (your mighty blow topples Tastey)

P.S. pls stop using the /cry emote. makes me feal bad for defeating your little hobbitness xP

Tastey

Thanks Carli, Giggle, Shiroyasha and Screamokid.
    Last edited by CandiceAurora; Nov 27 2011 at 04:35 AM.
    Hellnakh | Edhellreth

Mildly ashamed to say it but i did have a lot of fun at the 1v1s tonight. Great fights with Hellaina, Angmarod, and a couple BAs (Tastey). Very proud to say i did get a mutual kill on Angmarod which i will count as a win for now :P Someday i will find out how to fight reavers and win but the disarm really sucks. Once again, good fights.

disarm can be wound potted if i recall correctly

Quote Originally Posted by begot View Post
    Great 1v1 today scuppers. U sneaky little hobbit jumping me in the back while I was kneeling to u xD It was fun. I didn't use my revenge to try to make it more fair. It came close. I can tell you are getting better. Keep it up and pretty soon u will see (your mighty blow topples Tastey)

P.S. pls stop using the /cry emote. makes me feal bad for defeating your little hobbitness xP

Tastey
    If it helps, I felt a quick and slight twinge of remorse when I realized you were kneeling as I came down on your back sometimes my compassionate hobbit and bloodthirsty club miscommunicate with each other.
    I will get you one day, and I will keep crying and sighing until I do!!

Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast