We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

THE ORDER OF VALHALLA (recruiting)

Hello all,
    We are a ranked 10 Kinship with Kinship House. Mature, Social Kin will help whenever we can with anything you need. Kinneth (lvl75 mini) is my main (the leader). If you are interested in joining mail me in game and I will get up with you as to what time I can be on so you and I will be able to be on at the same time.

My time zone is EST (East Coast United States)

No restrictions on new recruits.

We have one rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
    Maturity is a MUST!

If you can handle that then we should be good.
    Last edited by Kynnyth; Aug 25 2012 at 01:48 AM.

Re: THE ORDER OF VALHALLA (recruiting)

Not sure how to play haven't even figured out how create my character or how to explore anywhere. I need serious help, so far this game is very confusing & I'm not too impressed yet. Not sure if it's because I downloaded the free version or what but if you could help that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by caeser View Post
    Not sure how to play haven't even figured out how create my character or how to explore anywhere. I need serious help, so far this game is very confusing & I'm not too impressed yet. Not sure if it's because I downloaded the free version or what but if you could help that would be great.

sorry about that but I havent used this site in a while, as you can see.
    If you are still playing let me know what server you are playing on.

We now have a lifespan rank of 10. We are not large. We play to have fun and expect the same from others. We do what we can to cover all areas of the game.
    If you are interested in joining us, join our recruiting channel to contact an officer if we are online.
    ( /joinchannel ovrecruiting )

If you are currently in a kin and just want to meet other players to expand your friends then join our serve wide
    channel
    ( /joinchannel ovcafe)

We also have a server on Mumble voip. It's free to download and free to use.

Add me to your friends list if you would like or if you are not sure how to join different channels in the chat. Kinnith (49 Capt) or Kinneth (75 mini). These 2 toons are the ones I play on the most for now. I do check this post once in a while but for the most part if you are interested please contact me in game. Thanks.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kynnyth; Aug 25 2012 at 01:51 AM.

Want to start more raids!

Interested in running raids/instances. Join us. We are wanting to get a lot more raids going but have a lack of help from outside the kin. in game joinchannel ovrecruiting and get up with one of our officers for an invite or add Kinneth and Kinnith to your friends list so when you see me on you can give me a shout. Thanks