We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Problems with Dwindling Hope quest in Mirkwood

I can find the third scout, where is he, ive looked in every room in dannenglor, and in the outside, and even outside the fortress. Am I being stupid, is it hard to find or is there a glitch, because the 2 of the merrevail in the room where it should be (according to the quest tracker and on lotro-wiki) are doing the same animation as the merrevail standing over the 1st and 2nd scouts 'defiled remains'???
    thanks,
    stephenfry
    Stephenfry - LVL 85 Hunter; Bobbyo - LVL 47 Guardian; Hildifast - LVL 17 Warden; Felafel - LVL 11 Minstrel;
    [url]http://is.gd/ZZATQw[/url] feedback appreciated :D

Re: Problems with Dwindling Hope quest in Mirkwood

IIRC - From doing this quest, the elves is hard to find. He is a different room. He is thru the wall. you got to run out. You got to do a three turn solution. I forget whether it is left left left. or right right right.

Make sure you have truly checked all the rooms.

Some times all the game data does not load. A message from the server gets lost on the way to the client. Try exiting to the desktop. starting the client up again.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Re: Problems with Dwindling Hope quest in Mirkwood

ty, i found it
    Stephenfry - LVL 85 Hunter; Bobbyo - LVL 47 Guardian; Hildifast - LVL 17 Warden; Felafel - LVL 11 Minstrel;
    [url]http://is.gd/ZZATQw[/url] feedback appreciated :D

dwindling hope

Ok, 3 years later and we still have to make 3 turns and hope we find the elf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsophelia View Post
    Ok, 3 years later and we still have to make 3 turns and hope we find the elf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What? I've been through Mirkwood dozens of times and all three of the remains are easy to find.
    The first is just up the ramp from the bridge, the second is at above the ramp where the Summoning horn for the Morvul Guard was, the third is right outside the room where the Greedy-Morroval Thief is.