We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Volume 1 - Book 12 - Chapter 8 Tireless foes

I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to get to Gwathyrn for Volume 1 - Book 12 - Chapter 8

Gwaythryn is located 12.12n 32.06w in Angmar near Carn dum and i tried finding a path(road) on the left side of map and got blocked by mountains

I tried the path on the right side of map and I got blocked by too many elites and i'm unsure if i was even going the right direction that time.

so wondering if i'm missing something? like a obsure road, path, hill where i can get to Gwathyrn?

Re: Volume 1 - Book 12 - Chapter 8 Tireless foes

One does not simply walk into Carn Dûm

But more seriously - you have been in Carn Dûm during the previous chapters, you have even spoken to Gwathryn in chapter 5, how can you not know how to get there?
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

other times it i was automatically taken to him - i see from other previous posts that I need either lvl 65 help or I can die as close as I can to the gate to be able to retreat to where's he's at...unless I read it wrong.

You can also get some friends to help you through or "hire" a hunter to port you there though there are scarce these times.

You can avoid some enemies by going through Torech-i-Bogbereth, but you'll still arrive at the square where you fought the Giant in book 8 chapter 1, there'll still be enemies around.

(the next time you are around set a map at Tarmunn Sursa ).
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

probably will have to hire a hunter