-Do you use plugins? Why/Why not?
-What plugins do you use?
-Which plugins would you like to see?
Yes, quite a few.
- Bevy o' Bars -- I wrote it!
- VBar -- And this...
- Warden Indicator -- And this... Got sick of forgetting the warden trees
- BuffFrame -- Tracks buffs. Unreleased right now. Keeps the screen tidy.
- Shady's clock -- Erm... A clock is handy on screen for me!
- Shady's manager -- Indispensable.
- DeusDictum's DragBar -- Most of my plugins depend on it.
- Lyrical --Helps with RP
- Songbook --As does this.
- BuffMonitor --Keeps me on my toes!
Why? I want a really clean user interface - a lot of this hides stuff till I need it. And also to help me with RP. But, also because programming plugins adds another enjoyment dimension to the game for me.
Monitor oppnent buffs, monitor party buffs. Custom party buff frames. A plugin to sort the backpack that works (mine is broken right now).-Do we have a timeframe on when Turbine may be expanding the ability of the plugins?[Allowing more functions]
No, sadly. And I am hoping they don't abandon the idea.-Any other general plugin discussion~
Is anyone else using plugins to clean their UI?